It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If "nothing happens" in the December 21, will you wait to see if something happens on the Dec 22 o

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

aurora borealis ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

aurora borealis ?

oh hahaha

Good point.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Well, since the question of doom dates and all comes up, I just figured I'd be the ray of sunshine for the fact more come! Heck, its ATS right? A % of the forums would almost dry up if there wasn't "a date" of some kind to speculate, ponder and fret over, right? The only reason we don't hear about that little rock, I've figured, is the die hards don't expect to see 3 more weeks. (I'm only 98% sure nothing happens, myself. There is still that 2% that will smugly say 'Told ya so' if the day starts with explosions across the sky and trumpets sounding or something)

When they do.... Errrr... Yeah... "Honey, how do we justify this $250,000 Maya doom shelter and mini warehouse of food?" I can hear that in prepper homes across the county. Can you imagine? Some folks really did ....just for this.... spend obscene resources and money to prepare for, and yes indeed. Where are the signs of doom? Err... awkward for some, eh? lol....

I woudn't feel that awkward. I would love an extra "fort" Havn't had one since I was like 13, or so..
I see signs of doom, and I see signs of hope.. I argue all sides of the equation, while smiling the whole time..
I was into Nibiru for the longest.. I just don't put dates on things, because even in my own small life, dates are ever moving..

I'm moving through a process and the world is moving through a process. It's not over till it's over. You don't finish painting a house at an exact time. You finish painting when it's all painted. And so, I don't know when this started or where it takes us, but I feel we are moving through it as I type.

Besides I've been feeling really good energy, lately. I'm thinking just happy thoughts..
I am still looking for a way to believe in Nibiru again.. Haha..
"Like woah it's a black hole from another dimension!" "And THAT'S why you can't see it!!" Coming on december 21st!

Black Hole Sun.

I guess I un invested my energy.. The Doom ran out. I built up an immune system to it. I was never one that feared it, I kind of wanted something interesting to happen. Now I want to have kids at some point.. I still have CME and over X flares in my back pocket, in case I need something to worry about, or I could wonder which country get's blown up next, and does it set off ww3..

I guess I'm just too hopeful to care about death.. "That's Irony Children." Some horse, from some thing, don't remember haha

I leave it as a whatever percent chance that anything could happen up to and including, I'm God and you guys are all fake..

edit on 12/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join