It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity - Here's one you will simply not believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yesterday while on the way home on the highway, my wife and I were chatting about Aflac, something our company offers in a group plan that might suit us.

Right after I brought up the topic, a Lexus LS430 took the fast lane to my left, with the license plate AFLACNV.

What are the odds!

Another funny occurrence, happened this morning while my wife and I were getting in the truck to head to work (yes we work at the same place), an alarm clock I use to play music in my garage always normally blinks 12:00, because I unplug it regularly and I don't use it to keep track of time. Today as I glanced over, it was blinking 1:11.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Pretty crazy what are the odds of seeing that, just like on ATS anything you look up somehow makes it to these pages to advertise try it. Maybe you should play the lottery, you never know lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Yesterday while on the way home on the highway, my wife and I were chatting about Aflac, something our company offers in a group plan that might suit us.

Right after I brought up the topic, a Lexus LS430 took the fast lane to my left, with the license plate AFLACNV.

What are the odds!

Another funny occurrence, happened this morning while my wife and I were getting in the truck to head to work (yes we work at the same place), an alarm clock I use to play music in my garage always normally blinks 12:00, because I unplug it regularly and I don't use it to keep track of time. Today as I glanced over, it was blinking 1:11.

And this pertains to 2012?...in what way?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you play The Wizard of Oz and The Dark Side of The Moon together, strawberry yogurt will shoot out of your nose.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I had something like this happen to me before. I was driving int he car, listening to NPR. I noticed that the driver in front of me has a Colorado license plate, which I rarely see living in the Southeast. I say out loud to myself "Colorado". Literally, right as I said Colorado--not a minute before, not a minute after---exactly as I say it--someone on the radio says "Colorado". So here I am dumb-founded as I read the words Colorado, say it our loud and have a voice over the radio say "Colorado" right with me at the same instance in time and space. Life is strange and funny.

-Ghoster
edit on 6-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Last year, when my wife and I were able to sneak away from the kids to get their Christmas shopping done, we were driving in the truck singing Margaritaville by Jimmie Buffet. When we were done singing and looking like fools, I turned the radio on and guess what was playing??????

Creepy but funny!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Lately I am having the same sort of amazing synchronicity all day!
So I decided to play the lottery, just in case

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
well, whadaya know. you are on the right track... i think you just keep reminding your self that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This happend to 2 of my friends and i last night.

We where sitting around playing games and ( this part is somewhat hard to explain correctly ) I had sierra leone pop into my head it was something to do with my friend but im not sure what, so instead of saying what as in my head i thought to myself dont say that. About 5 seconds after that thought my friend said something about sierra leone that made no sense at all to my other friend. I explained how random it was that i had just thought of that also, as i explained that to him the friend who said nothing started having tears run down hes face even though he said he didnt even feel sad or like he was crying but he was crying.... Sorry if its hard to make sense of.

Was very strange..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

What are the odds!

I believe it happened in the year 2012

Yes, just re read the OP and he said yesterday and posted on 7/12/12 so It actually happened in 2012 can you believe it, so much crazy stuff all over the world, like this guy looks at a clock, another time he was driving and looked at a number plate, I actually picked up the washing on the 6th and there were 2 round marks on one of my towels, I swear it was a image of Nibiru next to our sun burnt into the towel and not bird crap.

Sorry OP,

I just want to have a laugh as my best friend passed very recently and my actions are rather strange to me, I guess grief can have that affect on some.

Synchronicity, yes I believe what you experienced as the probability of what you experienced is a lot higher than say if you were to experience these and other types of synchronicity continually for extended periods of time.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
12-12-12 is coming up. You have to wonder if theres anything happening on that day as well

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

What are the odds!

This phenomenon has been accelerating for me, and getting to be more and more obvious as we get closer. That's why I included it here.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When you see that stuff, buy a lotto ticket.

Last time I won ($20), was after I saw 1:11 on the clock as we pulled into the gas station, and saw 2 crows (1 for sorrow, 2 for joy). Bought a ticket right away.

Not a lot of money, but $20 is $20.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806
12-12-12 is coming up. You have to wonder if theres anything happening on that day as well

A channel I was reading said that something very big and sudden will come at 11:11 Universal Time (so, 3:11AM for me) and while most will be sleeping (on our side of the planet), the energy will still come and change everything. For those asleep they may have very vivid, amazing dreams, and those awake may have visions and feelings permeate them in an obvious way. Like the next day, folks will have a different look about them, in their eyes, and with their self esteem and outlook on life. It won't matter if you're awake or asleep while it happens, the "switch will be flipped on" regardless.

So, that sounds pretty cool. I thought about popping up a little before, centering myself, and meditating a bit during that time. Sounds like something I would enjoy experiencing directly.

But that's just something I heard. I'm taking it one day at a time, and feeling what comes along the way. Pretty amazing stuff but most people won't believe me if I explained it.... even though deep down I think they experience all this too. Awareness of it may vary though!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

You're not alone OP.

I'm experiencing synchronicity to the point where it's a constant thing. Even while washing dishes, so throw the kitchen synch into the mix. It's unfortunate that those who aren't feeling this are acting like children who didn't get their way. Such is life in the sandbox, I guess.

Our inner condition has a way of projecting itself outwardly. Stay the course!

new topics

top topics

join