It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher-Than-Normal Flu Reports in some states

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Lets face it when most people think they have the flu its just a heavy cold. In reality the flu can be pretty much life threatening. Almost certainly when you have the flu you are literally to weak to stand even if you had to.

I caught a heavy cold 2 days ago. I have a very sore throat, now a blocked, runny nose, sneezes etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Hope you get well real soon

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Hope you get well real soon

Thanks man

edit on 8-12-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by Dustytoad

You can't get the Flu from the Flu jab. That's not how it works. It can however make you feel crappy for a few days. I have to get the Flu jab every year because my wife is immune compromised and the worst thing that's happened to me is a sore arm.

Rev

edit on 6/12/2012 by revmoofoo because: Grammer

Ask my sick girlfriend man.. She gets it every time about 3-4 days later.. You think she feels crummy for 3 weeks because of what?? I don't get sick ever, so not even a sore arm here. I trust reality over what people say. I have more of a scientific mind. trust repeated trials, or trust words.. Hmm..

the flew "jab" how cute.. They are getting better at marketing their product. I'll give them that.

Dust
edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

My girlfriend is now stuck in bed... She tried to get up earlier, but she fell against my dresser, and then a few more steps and she fell in the hallway.. Had to "carry" her back.. I'm glad I don't get sick, but if she gives me this I am going to be out for at least a week.

She was almost crying her joints ache so much..

She usually stays pretty healthy minus whenever she is forced to get a flu shot to help guard the kids she works with.. So dumb. Hope she can go to work on monday. We are already behind on bills.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So, she's this sick and she's had a shot, or a "jab", when did she get the shot this year?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

So, she's this sick and she's had a shot, or a "jab", when did she get the shot this year?

About 3-4 weeks ago.. She got really tired and sick feeling about 4 days later. Then she has been almost recovering this whole time, now yesterday and today she is stuck in bed.. I thought she was going to bite me this morning till I got her nice and medicated. She's about as sick as when she had mono. (when we BOTH had mono)

Same thing happened last year, but that time it only took her about 2 weeks to get all the way sick.

edit on 12/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join