It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Party signed a legal agreement with the Democrat Party in 1982 not to pursue suspected vo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I constantly fight the idea that our political system is fixed. I try and try to believe in the system. I want to believe that my vote counts, that I have a real voice that matters.

I starred and flagged, but I am deeply disappointed.

You have to wonder if they actually do meet in a back room somewhere and decide who they allow to get elected.

Perhaps you've heard of the Bohemian Grove? Is this news to anyone that the so called 2 party system is really just a 2 head monster, a self serving and immoral monster. Folks, you don't have a Gov't that represents you, the people, instead you have a Gov't that represents it's own self interests and the interests of it's friends, Big Oil, Big Banks, Big Business.

"It's a Big Club and you ain't in it! You and I are not in the Big Club!"

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am not one who is "butt hurt" about the election. I am one who is deeply concerned with the state of our nation. I also strongly believe that voter fraud took place nation wide on November 6, 2012. If there is even a shred of truth to this and the GOP has agreed to look away, what avenues do we the people have to actually review the information? Can we not form a committee of American citizens, not affiliated with a political party, to verify the outcome of the election? Sure we can, but who out there has the balls to pursue that knowing that the questioning on the establishment can lead to drastic loss of many kinds? I do, but have no idea where to begin. If enough people unite and stop being worried about what others will think or do we may make some progress. If anyone out there can organize such a movement, please let me know. I'm for freedom, liberty, the constitution, opportunity, and equality. I am not happy with the direction we are heading and I want to be part of the solution, even if I must sacrifice all to do so.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vc2099
I am not one who is "butt hurt" about the election. I am one who is deeply concerned with the state of our nation. I also strongly believe that voter fraud took place nation wide on November 6, 2012. If there is even a shred of truth to this and the GOP has agreed to look away, what avenues do we the people have to actually review the information?

they didn't "agree to look away" - the thread headline and OP are patently false - the only things tehy agreed to were to follow the law (!) and not target investigatiosn because of het ethnic makeup of the district(s) concerned.

The GOP was active in looking for voter fraud this past election - and found little or none

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Funny thing about your link is the date, September. Now if you can find the same article after the actual election that would be something, but then again if its the GOP who says it finds no fraud, well call me crazy but I just don't trust them whether their democrat or republican

Ahh good times...
edit on 6-12-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well, the facts are that none of us have the info to review ourselves. That is what I want. You can say no, they can say yes and I will still say that I want to see for myself. We need to be looking into the activities and alliances of all our leaders. I am not even trying to look into this as a means to put anyone in office, I just want the truth exposed so we can really know who rules by what means. There are too many inconsistencies with the current administration. Too much back tracking, changing of opinions and principles as well as blatent lies. If the curruption is that apparent in the public sphere, and if it is not to you...well, you may well be blinded by conviction...then it is not a far cry to realize how easy it would be to manipulate votes in a system where we are not encouraged to review the outcomes of elections as citizens.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thanks for this.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you go read the documents surrounding the Republican's failed attempt to appeal this a few years back, what you'll find is:

- Republicans signed this because they had engaged in fraud that was so monumental it was either sign this or have the party destroyed. In other words, they did this to themselves.

- The ONLY verified vote fraud that the courts heard about in the depositions to have this overturned were - guess what - by the GOP. The Democrats stopped several attempts to defraud voters with this agreement.

I think this DOES underline just how useless the GOP is - it's own corruption has made it unable to challenge any other party's corruption.

Luckily, it's not a party that's gonna be relevant in a decade and no other party by the GOP signed this, so... maybe this will open the door for a new, serious, conservative party...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just more EXCUSES for the Right and GOP to claim for their HUGE loss?

The Right-wing clan and the Conservatives (the party of 1%'ers) just cannot get over this election loss!! They just CANNOT LET IT GO. The whining from the Right is at a level of ALL TIME EPIC DISGRACE!!! Its truly sad.

The Right needs to MAN-UP, wipe away the endless tears and stop with the immature nonsense already that they have been coming up with over and over again. Its always SOMETHING from them. And everytime the nonsense always eventually gets SHOT DOWN HARD and they always move on to some other silly nonsense which of-course will eventually get DISMISSED as BS as well. Endless cycle.

Whats next from the Right?? Are we gonna hear that the Man-On-The-Moon is beaming subliminal messages in American citizen's brains and forcing them to lean Left during election time??
Or that Obama had secret ALIEN POWERS that was able to brainwash most of America to vote for him??

The Right-wing and Conservatives need to STOP ACTING LIKE BABIES, stop with the SILLY political conspiracy theories and the pitiful EXCUSES and just FACE THE FACTS that the HUGE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS JUST DONT AGREE WITH THEM!!!!!!

Its time to realize the TRUTH in that we have WOMEN, MINORITIES, GAYS, LESBIANS, DISABLED FOLKS, VETERANS, SENIOR CITIZENS, ENVIRONMENTALISTS, ANTI-WAR FOLKS, ANTI-CORPORATE-GREED FOLKS, PRO-WALL-STREET-REGULATION FOLKS, and MANY, MANY other types of folks who believe that the Right DOES NOT REPRESENT THEM one bit!!!!! And they are CORRECT 100% AND THEY VOTED!!!!

Its time to GET OVER IT already. C'mon, enough is enough. Really. The truth is that the Right and the Conservatives represent ONLY THE 1%, PERIOD.

edit on 8-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Along the lines of cooperation.... I one time ran across some comments by a candidate for presidential office from late 1800s I think in which he claimed the same basic group controlled the internals of each party. I have searched in vain to find this quote. Has anyone ever heard of it before and know where its from ?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
worse than you think

remember what he told him in yiddish, "nothing will help you." that's like, well, the most depressing sentence i've personally heard with my ears, ever. he's that confident in his position because they have destroyed and rebuilt many countries in the past, and are still doing so. that's why they are raising up an army of poor people in our ranks, that are only poor because the system refuses to give them real help, only temporary bandaids like medicine meant to barely cover the symptoms but never cure the disease. and even though WE are the ones paying for that substandard care, they are making sure the poor folks blame us. it's so diabolically brilliant and freaking depressing, i don't even know where to begin expressing the gloom this concept creates in me.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Funny thing about your link is the date, September. Now if you can find the same article after the actual election that would be something, ...

Google search for GOP investigates voter fraud - fill your boots

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Maybe this is why politics are so messed up!

Crazy but who knows... check it out this deserves it's own thread but I'm a newbie!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I don't doubt it at all. But it ain't the politicians who are deciding. That control goes to the power players. I believe the decision is based on the perception of what the country is asking for. It doesn't matter who gets elected they all answer to the same power players. Carefully manipulated we are led to believe that we made the decision through our vote.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by therayzor

Maybe this is why politics are so messed up!

Crazy but who knows... check it out this deserves it's own thread but I'm a newbie!

www.youtube.com...

Just go ahead and start that thread in the Hoax Bin.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No election conspiracy. It's not an agreement to turn a blind eye to voter fraud as OP makes it sound, it just outlines the tactics that each party can use at polling places to prevent fraud.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yet more grasping at straws.

Conspiracy? Maybe.

Then again, do you really think Romney would have changed a thing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join