It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0mage: We have some late-comers...but

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

What about marijuana? I smoke the good herb MAUN! but seriously....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ALSO Important

It is possible to gain flu like symptoms from NOT CHANNELING chakra energy. feeling pressure between the eyes is your que to meditate and allow that energy to flow where it needs to. it may flow down to the nostrils and mouth and throat. u must be in a totally relaxed state to allow the flow. de-tense any muscles, tendons anything u can identify that u are subconsciously' tensing.. relax it so that the energy can flow. especially the eyes.

letting the pressure build up and not allowing it a path to pass out by your ego-will, will almost instantly get u sick at the right point of buildup. the 3rd eye and pituitary is life. without either.. ud braindead or dead! i am pretty certain that any experience of pressure in the sinus area is the spiritual energy's presence in that area. all pressure in that general area as a matter of fact is solved thru meditation and channeling..

the psychiatrists can cry about what they have done later..
edit on 6-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

What about marijuana? I smoke the good herb MAUN! but seriously....

nothing wrong with it. made in perfect balance by the Creator. getting high excites the spiritual energy.. but recreational use is just an abuse of it to an extent. learn to channel the energy.. u wont need the herb to do the channeling once u understand the operation of the will on channeling the spiritual energy. if u eat, drink or smoke it in it's natural state it can work as a great aid to discovering the path to your spiritual evolution. it must be regarded more sacred than just a joke for laughs and making things fun or more enjoyable. ur aim is to be independent of a crutch but the endo-cannabinoid system is completed with the consumption of the herb. wonder why scientists chose to call it that.. google!

also an admin will be hear soon to warn us about this direction of discussion. their advertisement sponsors dont particularly like this topic of discussion. it's their bread and butter

edit on 6-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jahari

So what about those that dont buy into this and are really great people. The river analogy sounds cool and all but it seems inclusive to those that subscribe to the same ideologies. Everyone is in the same position at birth. They get raised by different parents under different circumstances. SO I guess you can say everyone swim in their own river the comes from one water source in a route not predetermined but empties back into one big ocean. Maybe back into that source, who knows. Cool to think about though.

It's not about buying into anything.. No one is making the rules.. You go wherever you want.. I picked a river because it's something that is flowing in one direction.. It would be a vast river more like an ocean I guess.. But I needed there to be rocks one could reach... Anyway...

People who like basketball watch basketball.. It's inclusive to those who like it.. You were somewhere before you came here, your path led to your parents obviously.. Why should our paths be the same? It's not about fair or unfair. It's not about good/bad or right/wrong.. It's about "what you came here to do." It's not like all the special ones are going down the river full force. The special ones are ALL of US. Some who don't even feel the river are gently gliding in it's current..

I'm not the type of person who sees this as anything other than it is. It's just an opportunity. Nothing more nothing less, and I won't judge you no matter what you think or want to do...

Like I said before whatever your choice the river still affects you.. The only thing is that as the flow increases it will be easier and easier to go along for the ride. on the flip side it will be harder and harder for people to not notice it.. Some of these people will panic and fight people like me.. You will see this on the forums.. It's their choice. It's not mine.

My choice I made when I was 4.. I've been waiting. I came here for the ride.

@above post..(omage) Yes I agree with all that you said there, but I wasn't going to say it, because I have gotten in trouble for that in the past.

edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
It's also flu season.

I don't get sick.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join