It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0mage: We have some late-comers...but

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
you know what they say.. better late than never.

Some of you may know me from the Metaphysics section of the forum as it is my particular field of expertise. but if u are not.. I welcome you to familiarize yourself with my posts and have a good weigh in if you think the information i presented is right for you. however let me get to the point of this thread.

The wave of latecomers has been initiated. A few of us across the planet may have woken up some years ago.. as soon as 2005 maybe even earlier. Many of us have turned a blind eye to spirituality over the course of our lifetime having 'more important things to do' deeming it a waste of time, or a figment of our imagination etc. but here are a couple things you should try not discard and pay attention to presently when and IF you do get connected to the wave. this is both a literal and figurative wave but it will startle many who have no idea what is going on with them when it begins. and i know how that feels which is why i am here to assist you in being a bit more comfortable.. to make the completely unknown not-so alien to u when it does happen.

and here is how it goes:
Monitor yourself during the day.. and others if u like on ur way to work etc. you will notice something completely similar to u and the rest of passengers and almost everyone in your presence...

Sinus problems and nose itches just under the nostrils.

i will start with the nose/nosebridge/nostrils itch. during the day.. ppl randomly will itch at their nostrils and generally make the very same hand gestures around the center forehead and their nose. something randomly during the day itches and they in many cases will simply reach up their hand to itch the itch basically to get it to stop. absolutely discarding the issue that is truly underlying it all. not all itches should be scratched and not all tickles are to laugh about.

Now for sinus related issues:
Some now may be starting to feel pressure in their sinus region.. from out of nowhere. an uncomfortable feeling and even as tho there is some sort of tumor or ball growing between the eyes. other issues they may be facing will be related to breathing problems, choking for no reason etc which is related to the travel of the wave down thru the throat. as it travels attempting to activate the vocal chakra which may be a bit underdeveloped they may be faced with a gravel like choking experience until they learn to relax and allow the wave to flow thru and past the vocal chakra.

I wasnt sure at all that there could be a consciousness wave that will sweep over the earth. but recent discoveries and observations have been leading me to believe that yes.. u all may be quite lucky in that it is quite possible a wave is about to take over the human race. it is possible i am sure to resist and this is what the thread is about. I am advising you when and if u discover these issues within urself 'Not to Resist' if you want to ride the train. i am not 100% sure where the train is going.. but i am currently riding it and will continue to do so to whatever end. i know not everyone will have my resolve and the only guaruntee i can give you i can tell u over this forum is that i care deeply for the lives and evolution of everyone on this planet. i consider myself to be above barbarism of violence tho i respect that it may need to be used in self defense to avoid another's violation of self etc. What i mean to say is that the only assurance i can give u in my words is that i have no purpose to mislead or deceive you. even tho humans are quite deceptive and primitive in thought. i would hope that they evolve out of this.

now down to the nitty gritty
Ive been working with the wave for a few years now. it is the Spirit. The Holy Spirit itself. do not be scared, it carries with it the embodiment of love. it is frightening to experience when u have no idea what is going on but i hope to soothe that feeling of fear a bit. humans will always fear what they do not understand until they evolve mentally thru spiritual means to defeat fear of the unknown and exchange it with excitement.

As i mentioned before.. some have been working with the wave for some time, either thru luck, diligence in seeking purpose in this life, assistance from ascended dieties who, or living a good life with a pure heart of kindness and truth. neither of them would have been an easy path to succeed in.. thus i consider this sort of general wave which seems to be adjusting and evolving the consciousness currently of many unknown to them.. the easy road. the last minute 11th hr road. yet still easy nonetheless in comparison to the work needed to have achieved it before the general cosmic wave appears.

Those who are currently capturing themselves in mid itch of the forehead and nostrils, you are not to touch.. as the spirit will simply stop it's generation of the charge necessary to feed your 3rd eye chakra. if u want it to stop and u dont want to feel the wave then go ahead and keep itching away to stop the 'invisible bug' that causes u to autonomously raise your hand to itch it away.

If you are having problems with your breathing or throat with strange mysterious choking or gravel-like feeling, skipped breathing (when air seems to skip over air in a different direction in your throat.) etc. u may be experiencing the latecommers advanced stage of the current cosmic wave. it is at the throat region for many around the world at this time i believe as i can see the works of the spirit and i am seeing many and realizing many more are experiencing this. they dont know what it is and brush it off as anyone else does. it seems the wave is autonomous and slowly doing it's own repairs on the human psyche for those who are spiritually/cosmic wave inclined. your job is to relax and let it work. fighting it will delay it. so the best way to have the difficulties done and over with is thru meditation!!! relaxation and sleep are also helpful as the wave will do what it can when your mind shuts off at night. this may even cause u to wake up in the night with choking and gravelling in ur throat. feeling the strange feeling of the spirit being poured into you as it reaches the throat your natural reflex to a strange occurence like this involuntarily on your body will cause u to resist and wake up coughing and choking. u must learn to relax and let the water flow. it does not need channels so it will flow thru your entire body as tho you were and empty host made of only skin and filled with water that is flowing thru you in currents.

I am a careful scientific skeptic occultist and do not prophecy. however i cannot deny that many things revealed to me over the years to my intuitive connection to my spiritual self have all turned out to be true. warning signs i received years in advance and preparations i was guided by my Guardian Self have proven to me that this guidance is absolutely helpful and accurate. i will be going out on a limb here as i never really reveal the words of my guidance to others but maybe it will be helpful to you.

the message i received was that "the world will be turned upside down"
it is up for interpretation altho it may not need to be. at this point i am more and more believing that it is possible to change direction without ever losing speed. that this masterful maneuver is a skill of nature and the universe and the cosmic laws associated with this existence. one way i know this can happen is thru a magnetic shift....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

A few of us across the planet may have woken up some years ago.. as soon as 2005 maybe even earlier.

None are as blind as those who think they can see it all.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let's say our entire galaxy is falling thru space and north takes us straight up thru space itself. this is how the magnetic force is working.. however if north and south switched positions without the planet itself spinning.. meaning ONLY the magnetism will change it's polarity. there could be rumblings and heavy vibrations on our large planet and us being so small would easily detect it and even consider much of it catastrophic. but on a cosmic scale.. it would be extremely minor.

what im saying.. if north becomes south and south becomes north on the galactic plane.. we would make a shift from falling downwards, to falling upwards. going in the completely opposite direction without ever even slowing down. it is a tricky thought for many i am sure but just imagine a circle...

if u move your finger on the circle starting at 12 o clock in a clockwise direction you will move to the right.. however.. even tho you continue moving in the same direction, once u pass 3 o clock u start moving left. there was no change in velocity yet you are moving in a completely opposite direction.

I believe this magnetic shift is bonded to the human consciousness and as a result if u are able to shift polarities (right and left brain) you will be able to make the shift into the new dominant polarity. so let's just say the magnetism is currently on a left brain dominant polarity, it will shift to a right brain dominant polarity. thus if ur right brain is dead.. well.. i dont know what will happen to u honestly. if anything. if u dont feel anything at all in the above mentioned areas, i would consider your spirit to be near death and it would have to do with ur incompassionate, self serving, and materialistic heart holding ur rigidly in the distractions of this reality. but i could be wrong. I'd tell u to start praying or meditatin but if the deadline date really is Dec. 21st i really dont think ull make it but again i could be wrong.

really i dont know or cant say anything without a shadow of a doubt about exactly what will occur. i can tell u that something is going down however with absolute 100% surety!

If we're lucky, we will be returning to the same polarity that was present at the time of the ancients, allowing us to build pyramids in the manner they did (will not discuss). the wave will take everyone or almost everyone with it into a new age where imagination is the rule of the day.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Hey man I feel ya on this.. For me it all started around 2005.. Started meditating and all kinds of things synchronistically came to me on my "path" I started sensing energy and had many many experiences..

Then I had one meditation that really pushed me over the edge.. Energy shot up my spine and then liquid gold light poured over/through my body.. I merged with God... I havn't ever felt so good before or since then, and I want to go back.

For awhile I stayed on this path and I felt the wave growing. I felt like everyone was getting more enlightened..

Then for some reason I just stopped all that and decided to focus on "real life" Money issues, being homeless issues.. You know "real" stuff.

I have been waiting dormant for awhile now. Wanting to get back into "the field" but I keep putting it off.

Well guess what.. It didn't even matter so much. Sure I am out of practice, and now I only sense the strongest of energies, but I am still locked onto the wave.. I thought I had lost the radar lock but it's still there..

Here is a Personal message I sent yesterday.. Just my words, won't quote other half..

The Energy has been turned up into high gear for about the last 4 days.. I have not done any thing to become more spiritual lately but WOW it's strong.. I first felt it because my heart has been in pain..

It's been too long since I let the energy flow so it's been frying me a bit especially through my heart.. Flowing better now though.

I almost feel like I am high on energy at some points these last few days..

And then out of nowhere a pressure started building in my head day before yesterday.. Felt like a push on my third eye.. I confused my girl a lot that night, because I kept saying "who is doing that?" "What are they doing?"

And then all of the sudden in pitch blackness in bed I had a flash. Just light filled my closed eyes seemingly from outside my eyes.. My third eye opened for a brief moment, but I have been so out of these ways for so long that it startled me hard and it went away..

One time this powerful being said to me "You WILL be Enlightened!" and the way he said it I felt it wasn't even a choice.. It just was.. Part of my avatar is from that experience. So I don't believe in the rapture either, but something... Don't know..

It DOES feel really happy..

My third Eye was pushed open... In all my practices I have never had that happen spontaneously... I've had it happen many times, but always in meditation.. This just opened up while I was talking... I have had so much energy..

I am not sure If I have been making the connection come back by the topics I post in on here, or if the wave just got way stronger, but...

It's back.

edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

A few of us across the planet may have woken up some years ago.. as soon as 2005 maybe even earlier.

You cannot see it all broken circles. Don't act like you can... Unless you are saying you are the most blind?

And @omage..

I like your second post. I agree with it except you used the word velocity wrong. Moving around a circle the velocity is constantly changing even as the speed stays the same.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This video is 91 minutes and is a superb and incited, description of what we can expect. As horrendous as this seems, it is completely natural and all galaxies go through this. A wave is approaching from the centre of our galaxy and it is "intelligent". The souls of everyone will be laid bare. We cannot fake our way through this one. We can freak out, like idiots or embrace what must happen, with joy and thankfulness. Your call.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

How do you feel about the occurrence of 11:11 appearing in peoples lives? is this a sign of spiritual awaking?
edit on 6-12-2012 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dustytoad

You cannot see it all broken circles. Don't act like you can... Unless you are saying you are the most blind?

Obviously, 'Reading Comprehension' is not one of your strong-points.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Obviously, 'Reading Comprehension' is not one of your strong-points.

Actually it is. You just don't get it.
You're acting like you know the OP is wrong. You don't know this but you imply it. This means you think you know. Those who think that are blind according to you. You make many know it all posts, so you must be the most blind. comprehend that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

What date does this "up side down" happen, you say 2012.. so December 21 ?
Will there be any survivors, could this "up side down" be a happening perhaps like full alien disclosure ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And @omage..

I like your second post. I agree with it except you used the word velocity wrong. Moving around a circle the velocity is constantly changing even as the speed stays the same.

LOL fair enough

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by 0mage

What date does this "up side down" happen, you say 2012.. so December 21 ?
Will there be any survivors, could this "up side down" be a happening perhaps like full alien disclosure ?

the date i cannot confirm but there is no doubt something has kicked in high gear on the cosmic wave recently it is now starting to affect alottt of ppl in comparison to earlier. i believe many may be holding it secret in wonder of wtf is going on with them trying to figure it out. this post is for if theyre lucky enough to find it.

yes the upside down shift could be anything from full disclosure to anything that could upset the entire world's way of doing things. but it can also be literal. for now im leaning towards magnetic pole shift being the major trigger behind the consciousness shift in the way i described above.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by 0mage

How do you feel about the occurrence of 11:11 appearing in peoples lives? is this a sign of spiritual awaking?
edit on 6-12-2012 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

from personal experience yes. i believe it is the symbol of equilibrium being communicated to those at or approaching it. the communication comes from the universal consciousness or 'Mother of your own spark of life".

10:10
11:11
12:12
etc

in my own experience.. it has been a bit ridiculous.

i equate it all akin to those that have been marked by the angels for ascension if uve already been bathed in the white light. u have received the 'seal of God' by opening the 3rd eye. atrophy of the 3rd eye could result in a 'Dash' or line indented across the forehead where the 3rd eye's force originally pushes thru..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
First i want to say hello to all. i've frequenting ats for many years now. just thought i'd make an account to ask you a question. Is the only way you can make this transition through prayer or meditation? I ask because the question who do you pray bothers me. if your christian or other i would imagine you would pray to whomever your god may be. is that enough? why cant your actions in the world be enough?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Also what if you smoke cigarettes and grown use to coughing and shortness of breath. if you scratch the itch it will stop the transition? How do distinguish betweeen a legitimate itch and the holy itch?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

the communication comes from the universal consciousness or 'Mother of your own spark of life".

I think my 'Mother' is 55. I am now 42, after a long period of 11:11 and 22.

edit on 6-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

Hey there.. It's not about religion.. there isn't anything you need to do to feel it. Meditation is often recommended. It cuts out your own noise so you can pick up whatever else is out there.

Whether you feel it or not it is affecting you. What you get out of that is mostly up to you.. It's kind of like we are all in a river, but some people are staying dry cause they are in a raft tied to the shore.. Others are in the water, but they hold onto rocks.. Others let the river flow.. Some swim up river, and some swim down river...

The River analogy will cover all responses to this thread.. You will find many like the rocks, cause deep down somewhere inside, they don't want to move past materialism.

It's all up to you though. There is no right or wrong here. What do you want?

Also what if you smoke cigarettes and grown use to coughing and shortness of breath. if you scratch the itch it will stop the transition? How do distinguish betweeen a legitimate itch and the holy itch?

Smoking cigarettes may help in some ways or it may hurt.. Tobacco has a mind stimulating effect that can put you closer to the right carrier wave signals. It can also hurt your health. There are physical sensations, spiritual sensations and physical sensations caused by spirit. I don't know about any nose itch, but your body does have strange reactions to the light pouring in..

More it's like when strange things happen don't react in awe or in fear, or in distraction.. Go with the flow, BUT only if that's what you want, going back to the river analogy.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's also flu season.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So what about those that dont buy into this and are really great people. The river analogy sounds cool and all but it seems inclusive to those that subscribe to the same ideologies. Everyone is in the same position at birth. They get raised by different parents under different circumstances. SO I guess you can say everyone swim in their own river the comes from one water source in a route not predetermined but empties back into one big ocean. Maybe back into that source, who knows. Cool to think about though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

It doesnt matter what name you call God. In your mind you will have an association.. an idea of what you wish to represent. whether it be Allah, Jesus or Shiva and Kali you are addressing the Creator of Life itself. Creator of the first of our kind. Creator of the universe!

Your actions do go a long way in my belief structure. their rewards may not always cash out the way you want them as ur guide may reserve them for something he forsees in the future that they could be more usefully spent on. but that's just it.. have u been spending it? have u made your goal in life to seek God's grace and light of the Holy Spirit? How much you give is how much you get back. and im speaking in terms of devotion and diligence to seeking the kingdom of heaven as it is put in your Christian Bible. It is Jesus' foremost instruction to do so, also not to be misled by the words of men lest you go down the same lizard hole as they. if your pastor has got it wrong and u choose to follow him then you will get it wrong too.

meditation and prayer are one and the same. just prayer as others practice is largely ineffective when compared to proper meditation. meditation's goal is to contact your higher self. the driver of the vehicle.. obviously.. having the essence of the heavenly plain, his communication and knowledge is straight out of heaven and thus.. straight to heaven as well. Meditation is a much more powerful form of prayer. let me go deeper

the symbol of clasping the hands in prayer and speaking words is SYMBOLIC. im not saying it does absolutely nothing to pray in this manner because the higher self hears all and sees all that u do. but the clasping of the hands in prayer is actually symbolic of the meditational syncronization of the left and right hemispheres of the brain. *clasped as one*. clasping the hands does not mean one is praying nor does not clasping the hands mean that one is not praying. you have move above symbols and material associations. all the tools you need were given to you by the creator. Built into your being. chakra systems and meditation = real prayer!

about smoking and having a bad cough.. please note i did say "may be". but u should always see a doctor about medical issues. just beware, doctors like to prescribe medication for things even tho they dont know what the hell they are sometimes and i personally believe that some or most pharmaceuticals can totally mess u up and work against your spiritual development. it is a tough call but really ive put the information out there and I wish you good luck. i cant tell if ur choking may be lung disease related, heart problems or the ascension wave in any individual person. but if ur a non-smoker and the doc says he cant see anything wrong then u may be a good candidate for the ascension wave.

truly however.. every itch is a Holy itch. Pleasure and Pain are one.. and a device of the Spirit. the spirit which gives u feeling and thought ability. scientists may call it nerves firing or misfiring etc. most pain from injuries etc are the spirit moving to the affected area to begin it's process of repair. this is why docs will let u get alot of bed rest because during rest u are lest restrictive of the flow of the spirit allowing it to do more without ur undeserving management of him when he already knows what he has to do. the spirit will seek to heal and develop at all times. but the ego consciousness generally seems to think it knows all and is skeptical of his own life force acting to help him... Humans lol

@SKMDC1
Good point and one i knew would come up but also hoped id be cut some slack LOL. i have no idea. all these vaccinations etc triggering the flu and the pharmaceuticals the industry pumps u with may well be attempts at suffocating your spirit. nothing is wrong with medicine. but when an industry tries to extract parts from plants so they can patent the healing properties of the plant into a pill, the vital natural balance is lost. God created those plants with high sophistication. why not just sell the leaves in a pack or something and tell them have 2 of these leaves and 4 of those with each meal for a week. but i digress...

truly.. i dont know which one ud be experiencing, ppl get the flu as a result of spiritual sickness. their body is thrown out of balance as i was referring to earlier and the spirit has a large task of fixing it's original problem as well as the misbalanced medicine's effect. i say this because i dont get the flu. i could kiss my gf as normal on a snotty nose flu day and id be fine while everyone else around me gets sick. i havent taken pharmaceuticals in about 20 years.. not even aspirin.

so i guess in a sense.. yes.. even those with the flu have their spirit activated to do repairs. but the cosmic wave doesnt have to do with illness. it has to do with forces and waves that you will feel within.
edit on 6-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join