It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo UFO Flying Over London!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Okay for those who did not get the memo, be advised:

Halo Towed by Helo

This UFO was flown over London attached to a helicopter in celebration of the Halo 4 video game release.
It is possible that somebody far enough away could see this gliding above the city and not hear the accompanying helo (Helicopter), then most likely photographed it, called it in, loaded up the family into their truck and headed out of town.

Please try to refrain from claiming it an actual UFO, and that the story is nothing but a 'cover-up' of an actual extra-terrestrial space craft incident.

ETA: Thanks for the vid link Fisherr

edit on 6-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Wow that looked cool, glad it didn't fall off or maybe that would have been cooler

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Honestly, you should have mentioned that it was a fake in your subject line...
JMVHO

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Honestly, you should have mentioned that it was a fake in your subject line...
JMVHO

It's a real Halo UFO (just the towed version)

Okay I added 'flown' in there

edit on 6-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is a vid.
I still would not buy it.. never liked the game ;/

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I liked the first one, the second stunk, wouldnt really play well, didnt like the key mapping, even tho i tried to set it to my liking
Havent played 3 or 4, neither is on PC

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not really a UFO if it's identified, pretty misleading thread title.

Cool to see though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Are you serious? THAT.....YOU CALL THAT A UFO?!?!?!

Totally looks photoshopped! This should be in the hoax forum.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

OP isn't trying to hoax anything, I think more bringing something to our attention that some people may think is a UFO, and clearly isn't. It's identfied and was actually flown, not photoshopped. Really just needs a better thread title, being that it's clearly identified, it cannot be an unidentified flying object.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish

OP isn't trying to hoax anything, I think more bringing something to our attention that some people may think is a UFO, and clearly isn't. It's identfied and was actually flown, not photoshopped. Really just needs a better thread title, being that it's clearly identified, it cannot be an unidentified flying object.

Oh he knows, he was just making a funny

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

Dude, wake up....there is a sound of a helicopter....the person who copied this video, removed the helicopter from it and replaced it with this red symbol of some sort.

Once again, anyone who thinks this be a "halo" flying over London with the sound of helicopter sounds is a complete dumbass.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It's a helicopter towing it around, hence the helicopter sound. There was no photoshopping, it's a helicopter towing a promotional logo for advertising.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Pimpish

Dude, wake up....there is a sound of a helicopter....the person who copied this video, removed the helicopter from it and replaced it with this red symbol of some sort.

Once again, anyone who thinks this be a "halo" flying over London with the sound of helicopter sounds is a complete dumbass.

You are quite obviously unfamiliar with the game HALO....that video is exactly what the OP says....a HALO game UFO towed by a HELICOPTER....before you call people complete dumba$$es maybe you should read and not make one of yourself....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Although we know that this isn't a real UFO .. I'm puzzled. The size of that thing the helicopter is carrying seems to be huge must of been a fairly large helicopter to carry that .. Also the lack of navigation lights from the helicopter, being over central London you would of thought the helicopter would at least have anti collision lights? I dunno

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Although we know that this isn't a real UFO .. I'm puzzled. The size of that thing the helicopter is carrying seems to be huge must of been a fairly large helicopter to carry that .. Also the lack of navigation lights from the helicopter, being over central London you would of thought the helicopter would at least have anti collision lights? I dunno

You can see the helicopter nav lights at 0:06 seconds into the video near the top of the screen....there is a blinking light that follows the path of the towed HALO UFO.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
According to the info in the youtbue video, it's 3.2 tons and is 50 feet in diameter.

Halo 4 London Launch

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ermagherd, rehgterds.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Hey thanks for the reply I was watching the video on my iPhone so I might not of seen it properly. Sorry for the pointless reply lol

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

reply to post by Pimpish

You are quite obviously unfamiliar with the game HALO....that video is exactly what the OP says....a HALO game UFO towed by a HELICOPTER....before you call people complete dumba$$es maybe you should read and not make one of yourself....

Sorry I am not one of those douche bags that plays Halo games....I play Call of Duty....where real players get their game on

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

reply to post by Pimpish

Sorry I am not one of those douche bags that plays Halo games....I play Call of Duty....where real players get their game on

I will just direct you to my sig line...it directly refers to posters like yourself...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join