It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened at Lowe's & It involves ATS. I need advice.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
good to see you managed to ask her and that you both had a good talk as well as planning to help each other prep for when things go pear shaped..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This thread was a great read!

I'm glad I came in today so I could read the conclusion. Glad it worked out well.

"ARE YOU AFRAID OF PHAGE?" or "WHAT PHAGE ARE YOU IN?" or "ARE YOU A PHAGE FANATIC?"

We really do need a call sign.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'd have to say this thread was more entertaining than most television programs!

The wonders of the internet....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Take a break and get on your laptop and jump on ats right in front of her. Duh.

Seriously though, ive never mentioned ats to any of my customers employees. I dont need them knowing much about me, some are crazy as hell. Well, you have to be a little crazy to work in a chemical plant. But still.

But i have had more than a few customers employees and even a couple management types go all on and on and on about conspiracies. I cant figure out why but i guess its in my destiny. I must exude sone sort of psychic signal or something lol. I just walk down the street and have random conspiracy theorists start spouting off weird theories to me. Everything from how mitt romney rigged the election (lmfao) to nephilim living in deep underground military bases and the rothschilds.

My suggestion is that you ask her about her interests and then say this sentence: "i like to read conspiracy theories!". You probably will have to make up an excuse to leave like i often do or youll be there alllllll dayyyyyy talking about some crazy galactic federation of light 665 december 21st nephilim 12th imam mahdi bullshizzle.

I have buckets of random chemicals i "borrow" from work in my kitchen, does that make me a prepper lol?

This is one of the most hilarious posts I've ever read.
You did NOT get enough stars for it.
But about this part:

I have buckets of random chemicals i "borrow" from work in my kitchen, does that make me a prepper lol?
No, actually it makes me terrified to be at a covered dish luncheon you attend!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This has been fun!!

How about as far as a call sign, simply. 'Do you know Phage?'

Easy to remember, recognizable!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weeeden
This has been fun!!

How about as far as a call sign, simply. 'Do you know Phage?'

Easy to remember, recognizable!!

I like it!

Call sign: "Do you know Phage?"
Correct response: "Does he Deny Ignorance?"

Then you both know that you both know, that you're conspiracy nuts on ATS!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

New here, That's a great phrase. Workable. Now, how do we proceed? We should ask permission from the namesake. Phage is a veteran member. His permission for it to be used is a must. How do we go about this? Hit me with some ideas and we'll float them by everyone else. And have a great sunday. OYM1262

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"Who the hell is Phage?"

Indeed...

edit on 9-12-2012 by whyamIhere because: because I felt frisky this morning

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Do a search, he's a veteran member that is about the best I've read on here. Intelligent and fourthright with his opinions and info. Very savy guy. You got a question about space and or space related things, ask Phage if he don't know, I'm sure he knows someone that does. He is the very definition of Deny Ignorance. That's Phage.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Do a search, he's a veteran member that is about the best I've read on here. Intelligent and fourthright with his opinions and info. Very savy guy. You got a question about space and or space related things, ask Phage if he don't know, I'm sure he knows someone that does. He is the very definition of Deny Ignorance. That's Phage.

I am well aware of Mr. Phage and his Spock like reasoning...

I just loved the quip..."Who the hell is Phage?"

That should be our secret handshake...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

New here, That's a great phrase. Workable. Now, how do we proceed? We should ask permission from the namesake. Phage is a veteran member. His permission for it to be used is a must. How do we go about this? Hit me with some ideas and we'll float them by everyone else. And have a great sunday. OYM1262

Well, Mr. Bugout-Bunker-Maker,
I think somebody ought to invite him to read this thread. It is most entertaining and will put him in good spirits, while he happens along the whole idea about how to spot an ATS member, during which his name pops up!

Now... who wants to U2U him an Engraved Invitation?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I should have known you were aware of Phage. I have been a couple of threads with you. I love that Spock like reasoning. Like I said before, he's like an all grown up Sheldon Cooper of Big Bang Theory.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well, I would say if i was to get a u2u. I would much rather see your elegant avatar greeting me than my old bones. Trust me, he knows by now.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well, I would say if i was to get a u2u. I would much rather see your elegant avatar greeting me than my old bones. Trust me, he knows by now.

Ah, well if you think he knows by now, no need for me to U2U. Wouldn't want to seem too pushy. Plus, I think he's been right busy over in the latest Nibiru vs Lens-Flare debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join