It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny thing happened at Lowe's & It involves ATS. I need advice.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Do you think she locked him in the closet? lol

What?

Naw.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Locked him in the closet??....lol!...my sick mind just flashed to Steven kings movie " misery" where Cathy bates hobbles and breaks the ankles of the guy she has held hostage!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
Do you think she locked him in the closet? lol

What?

Naw.

Gosh I hope not... well he's still got a signal b/c his Avatar says "Member was on ATS 7 minutes ago."

Please come back Mr. Lowe's Man. PuLeeeaz?
You just can't leave us hangin'
edit on 12/7/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Locked him in the closet??....lol!...my sick mind just flashed to Steven kings movie " misery" where Cathy bates hobbles and breaks the ankles of the guy she has held hostage!

Then forget the secret ATS handshake, guys... We need an ATS Rescue Squad!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You know they are both reading these posts now,laughing and having a few drinks.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Lol! ..too funny, we will carry flares and send them up when in trouble! Lol!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well I certainly was not locked in the closet. I had to do the dinner out with the wife thing. I hate eating out. Anyways, I have had a high old time reading these replies. I want keep you all waiting any longer. I have to say some of the replies have had me laughing so hard I peed a little.LOL.

First and foremost. She is a member. Early this a.m. I could not help myself. I was in the garage working my little arse off and she ask's me if I could help her un-load her minivan. Being me I said sure. I took a few box's into the kitchen and there's that laptop. Opened on the table. I could not help myself. I said so looks like your gonna Deny some Ignorance this morning. She turned and said, "your familuar with Above Top Secret" I said sure am been a member for about a little over a year.

That's when I came clean about my thread. I showed it to her. She sat there I guess and read the entire thing. Was'nt mad at all. She said she thought it was cool. We agreed that her screen name will stay anonymous to all of you guys. I know. And she certainly knows mine now. But we have agreed not to give to much info out.
She asked me how long I have prepped. I told her and she ask for my help in prepareing for the bad times if we ever have bad times. I said I was more than willing to help a like minded person. Plus we are ATS members.

She has'nt been a member long, said she lurked for a year or two. Said she had actually read One of my threads and was shocked to actually meet it's author. I spent the next 30 minutes explaining what actually took place that night. She assued me my status as anonymous would remain anonymous.

Get this you guys, she asked for the 20% discount for being a member. Hell I wrote it down, I have to live up to it.
I asked her why did you ask me about motion lights when you were in Lowes instead of a Lowes employee. She said, of the 5 or men standing in that isle, you were the only one wearing a firearm on his hip. I explained why I carry, she said she could care less why. Ask me if I could teach her and her friend the does & don'ts of firearms.

The world is really small when you think it thru. The odds of all this is enormous. So that's it folks. There's no dateing, nothing romantic, just two folks who meet each other and found out they have a common interest.ATS

I will telll you all this and it made me belly laugh. She did ask me one question I could not answer about ATS.
Who the hell is Phage? I said lady just do a search and sit back and wait. You'll see. Later guys, If your in N.C. and need stuff done as far as home renovations go. Hit mme up with a u2u and we'll talk. Was kidding about the discounts. Last thing, the gang hand sign thing is not gonna work, Some places in my town that will get you shot on site. WE need a phrase, like the Mason's. One person says a phrase and if the other is ammember they respond in kind with the completion of the phrase. A-Allways T-Trying S-Something other party says to Deny Ignorance, Now the two know and can go about their business, knowing that nutjob over there is a member of the same site I am. Good night folks. Thanks for all who replied. And so you alll know, she aint gonna reply to this thread. Sorry. She will remain anonymous. P.S. Just for the record, you don't lock a man who's armed in the closet he just built. DUH. LOL
edit on 7-12-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maaaybe, he overheard her talking on the phone &
found out that she's a government disinfo agent!!

I hope he found out before he told her that he's on ATS!
We wouldn't want him becoming a 'loose end'!!!
WOQ

Ooooh, nooo!!!
Too late!!!
edit on 7-12-2012 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yaaaay! You are alive! ......well good to know you came clean and it all worked out. ...!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Early this a.m. I could not help myself. I was in the garage working my little arse off and she ask's me if I could help her un-load her minivan. Being me I said sure. I took a few box's into the kitchen and there's that laptop. Opened on the table. I could not help myself. I said so looks like your gonna Deny some Ignorance this morning.

This made me laugh so hard my dogs are concerned, LoL...

Well thanks for the update! I think it goes without saying, we are all SOOO glad we don't have to venture out into the cold, dark night and wander aimlessly around trying to locate & rescue yer arse somewhere in NC!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I'm still waiting for her to post. 49 Flags and counting and very quickly too it seems. I remember it was at 15 earlier today when I made my Flag. Please, just climax already will ya! People are obviously waiting so please don't keep us in suspense. Just climax alright will you for the love of God It's always good to see two people brought together by something they're both interested. Obviously he must have liked her else he wouldn't have made this thread. Seriously OP, I hope you end up going out on a date with her tomorrow night which just happens to be a Friday night.

He already said before you posted this what his intentions were, but you telling me to stay on point seems a little hypocritical, I was only playing with her and you decided to chime in.

The OP needs to just ask the lady. Hardly seems like it should be that big of a dilemma, it's not like he took a Hippocratic oath or anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Cool deal! Tell her we all welcome her to the insanity!!!

Mods, I think we need bumper stickers for our cars to say DENY IGNORANCE
make a bumper magnet like that and I'll buy it in a heartbeat!!!
edit on 12/7/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

After I read your thread I started this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is to hard for most to do. And way to overt, mine can be done more subtly. However, the conversation clue, witty...how about this conversation... Do you have the time... At the moment will suffice. If they give you the actual time they are not interested in ATS. But if they say, AT the moment will Suffice...this means they have time to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Pretty cool story,bro.
Glad it all worked out.
It is a small world,think I'll go buy that ATS hat now.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Think I'm gonna get me a damn t-shirt and not go thru this again. LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the update.

After reading your post, I am now sure that our secret saying has to involve Phage's name.

Not sure about the secret handshake, I don't like the germs you crazy conspiracy people might leave on me.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I'd buy a hat, but I'd never wear it, I LOVE my ARMY VETERAN hat

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I think your right. We need to incorporate Phage into the phrase. We would need to ask the master if we can of course. I sure as hell aint doing it. The man scares me a little, like an all grown up Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang. Any Ideas?

edit on 7-12-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

How about do you phage this? or how's it phaging?
edit on 12/8/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the update, I was really curious how it would turn out. And you got me laughing out loud about Phage! The ATS phrase sounds cool, assuming the person has read this thread and seen that... I thought it sounded clever the way you said "Looks like your going to deny some ignorance today."
edit on 8-12-2012 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join