It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man says Orion is in the Wrong Place

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is going to sound crazy but my natural compass was out. My whole life I have never been lost (friends & I tried many many times) & I have only ever needed to look at a map once when going somewhere & I can get straight there.

For about a month I have had no natural compass to the point of picking things up for my husband I would became stressed as very street I would have to pull over & check the map (sometimes several times in the one street). I have also been feeling off I can't put my finger on it, exhausted, not focused & moody.

Today I woke up & my natural compass is back. I'm not feeling tired & I am alert & focused. Could this be the cause?

Also here in Sydney the sun should be high in the sky (Summer) but it isn't, it is a few degrees out.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Oneggod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Sorry but that photo showing that perfect alignment over the Pyramids was a BS Hoax and you should have gotten your facts straight before jumping in. Mind you, I recognize that just as it is for law enforcement, the powers do not want High IQs in our military either.

Try doing some reading: elenin.paranomalo.us...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEd
This is pretty weird, I had to register for this.

Last night I was awake and thought I heard some noises outside, I got up to look out of the window and was looking directly at Orion, I stood there kinda mesmerised and was thinking how I never really saw it there before like that, had a strange feeling about it.

Then I saw this thread.

Also, earlier that evening I noticed that the moon was pretty weird too with the horizontal shadow divide, and also saw an older thread pop up today about moon strangeness and another person mentioning it.

Pretty coincidental.
The moon only has a left/right symmetric divide when it is perfectly overhead, which, this time of year, would mean you are in the southern hemisphere near the tropic of capricorn. I'm sure that if you saw what you think you saw, our earth has already begun "reeling as a drunkard".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well I'm a Amateur Astronomer and I can confirm that Orion is about 3°+ off or there abouts.... even sunrise has been off by the same amount allowing for natural Procession. It has been off since 11th Mar 2011, I began to notice the change shortly after the Great Earthquake of 2011.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Well Pyramid Hoax? you mean the one where Orion lines up with the Pyramids? It was actually Mercury,Venus and Jupiter at sunrise and FYI ... It's a matter of where you stand at the morning in question as to if they are exactly aligned.... "In The Eye Of The Beholder" Also although they didnt sit on top of the Pyramids as in photos, it was in perfect symmetry aligning although ascending with the tops of each of the pyramids at giza.
Saying it's BS denotes the sheeple response of a debunker who didn't even watch this event... every 2800 years for the world and every 28,000 years for the region of Giza.... Off topic I know but it had to be said.
After Christmas I will be getting an upgrade so I can view more dso's I will gladly supply images...

Ps. Tomorrow at sunrise ... last chance to view.

edit on 8-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I have been watching Orion, the Moon and many other celestial bodies... MANY things are not "in the right place".

What are you using to determine this?

This is due to Earth changing so quickly, the entire rotation of the Earth is changing.

How so? The Sun is still rising in the East and setting in the West. I'd really like to know what you meant by this.

Another constellation I keep an eye on is 'Ursa Major'. It has changed as well as Orion.

Again, how so? What's different now about Ursa Major? Do the two outer stars of its bowl no longer point to Polaris?

Its not the these stars changed, but Earths position has.

How has Earth's position changed? Relative to what exactly? Is Polaris no longer very near and getting closer to the Celestial North Pole? As long as Polaris is in its place, all these claims that Earth's position has changed or the rotational axis has shifted have no merit.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

The moon only has a left/right symmetric divide when it is perfectly overhead

I'm not sure about what exactly you're saying. I see a vertical terminator regularly but have never seen the Moon perfectly overhead as in at Zenith.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As an amateur astronomer, I used to follow 'Sky' magazine, an astronomy oriented monthly mag. But recently have let the subscription expire. That would have been my Info site for such an 'astounding' event or statement. Just now I typed in 'Orion in the wrong place', and what I found were only two different stories, possibly from the same author, but the non youtube posts were all from the same guy. All the bigger 'mysteryoso sites' would have been blaring it loudly had there been anything to it. To much to examine right from the Get...... his head/brain problem that week and such. His property could just as easily have moved in orientation ........ with claims like he's proposing, and I'll ad in the state he claims to be in, I find it very unlikely. Personally, I'v noticed nothing out of the ordinary, no difference in sunrise or sunset, or the moon arc. Really nothing...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
A "far out there" - theory:

Maybe when the Pyramids of Giza and the three "stars" in the belt of Orion came to an aligment the other day, the pyramids in Giza sent a signal to the "stars", activating them, and are now set their destination for earth, 21 dec.

And I base this theory on absolutely nothing

hehe

edit on 6-12-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

Not sure if the whole post was tongue-in-cheek, or just something you didn't look into, so my apologies, but just to clear it up for anyone who may still think that happened, it didn't. There was no Orion, or planetary alignment that matched up with the Giza complex the other day.

Also, the stars' apparent position in the sky changes gradually throughout the year. If this guy says Orion's belt has risen above his trailer for the past 12 years or whatever, then he's been wrong for 12 years. Nowhere on Earth do any stars rise in the same place all the time.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod

HI one, I have been a little off lately, well some would argue that is nothing new, something aint right.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You know what, to the people that think that Orion has shifted,
Perhaps it is us, perhaps our realty is shifting.

I haven't went out a look actually, but I feel something.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You know what, to the people that think that Orion has shifted, Perhaps it is us, perhaps our realty is shifting.

Interesting maybe but I don't think I get what you mean. How would this work?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

How about some research and maybe some compare and contrast links to back up your post. This Youtube guy could be doing a monologue for all we know.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

You know what, to the people that think that Orion has shifted, Perhaps it is us, perhaps our realty is shifting.

Interesting maybe but I don't think I get what you mean. How would this work?

Let me think about it, it would be metaphysical of course, but my mother always believed in alternate realities, nothing is truly what it seems.

Maybe some people are piercing the veil getting a glimpse through the illusion.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 103131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by WaKingLieFE
No.

The earths axis is tilting.

Tilting relative to what? The Sun and Moon are where they belong.

The Earth's axis does imdeed tilt/rotate, this is a well known fact......here comes the but,
it takes 25,000 years for it to complete this cycle, thats why we have the zodiac and the age of Leo, sagittarius etcetera. So I dont think that due to the processional cycle that this guy's "shifting" of Orion would really shift that large amount in so little time, it would'nt have anything to do with the Earth's natural tilt/rotation on its axis.
PEACE!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have never seen so many people so adamant that something is shifting,

I have ignored these topics because I doubted it is possible, but even the average guy on the grocery store is talking about these things,

www.project.nsearch.com...

Now many years ago before I was on line and had not been influenced by these sort of subjects I had already began to notice a difference.

Subtle changes, in awareness.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Middle of the night here in Australia.
Just went outside and took the time to notice that Orion is in a perfectly normal place, and the belt stars still align with Sirius. Canis Major itself is still aligned to it normally, and to the other side I see Taurus (and notably Aldebaran with Jupiter near it) are still in the normal alignment.
I saw nothing unusual.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Middle of the night here in Australia.
Just went outside and took the time to notice that Orion is in a perfectly normal place, and the belt stars still align with Sirius. Canis Major itself is still aligned to it normally, and to the other side I see Taurus (and notably Aldebaran with Jupiter near it) are still in the normal alignment.
I saw nothing unusual.

Thank you,

So what do you think is causing this phenomenon?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm an astronomer.

I know every major star name the moment I see them, and I usually spot Polaris (north star) in a matter of seconds. Orion is still in the right place. This guy should try comparing his observation with an interactive sky map

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Check. I read his statement that the axis is "tilting" as a current changing of the tilt in an attempt to verify the deviation of Orion from its "proper" location. Apparently he didn't mean it that way but I've yet to find out why he said it to begin with.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join