This man says Orion is in the Wrong Place

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

If this was true then all those lovely telescopes with computerised control would all end up pointing at blank space ! All those apps on the net and on phones would show things in the wrong place.
But who controls those things? I wouldn't be so quick to assume they can't change programs to fit the current reality. I doubt it actually happened, but any digital information is liable to be altered easily.

Now get this : all the astrologers would be shouting from the roof tops ! WOW . Think about it a mumbo jumbo prediction industry proves the science of astronomy ! (by being silent)
But this is a good indicator. There's lots of astronomers, and more than just this one guy in a trailer would've noticed it.

edit on 6-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ugh, double post.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"I have had a problem with my brain for the past 2 years"...Sums up his concern about Orion being in the wrong place..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
thats strange... Last week i was outside to have a cigarett, like i alwasys do, and i would 90% of the time i always look at the north star. And its always in the same place. But this time it was way off and right above me, but ever since then its been back where its supposed to be. It was just one night so i just ignored it. It did confusse me alot tho, just thought i should mention it :p

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Where I live I have not kept track of exactly where on the horizon I see Orion rise or set, but I have noticed that it seems significantly rotated from the view I recall getting in prior years. Is it possible that our entire solar system has "rolled" so to speak for some reason?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I see Orions belt every evening and it is in the same place.

I think this has more to do with his brain than Orions belt.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Nothing has moved at all.
Everything is where it is expected to be.
There is far too much high tech equipment at very low cost available to budget astronomers to hide ANY CHANGES in the stars. Plus there are far too many amateur astronomers with professional equipment and connections in the industry to have the wool pulled over their eyes.

I hate to put it this way but it's all in your heads.

Yeah yeah we know. Nothing to see here. Or anywhere ever right? I don't think anyone is actually listening to you anymore. Don't you normally stalk the 9/11 forum?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSinFull
But this time it was way off and right above me, but ever since then its been back where its supposed to be. It was just one night so i just ignored it. It did confusse me alot tho, just thought i should mention it :p

Same here. Just one night, shrugged it off and forgot about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sure it's all Nibiru's fault.

Seems to be the scapegoat for anything and everything celstial, including the moon being upside down, increased solar activity, etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
That'd be hilarious if his kids moved his trailer slightly.

"Dude, dad's going to freak the **** out!!"

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wouldn't the rest of the world and astronomers notice it was out of place?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Nettlas
It would be possible if they wern´t stars and was something else. All I know is what scientists and astronomers says to me, I have never seen the "stars" in Orions belt up close in a scope for myself, and therefor I can not say if they are or aren´t stars.

Sirius isn't no damn star, that's all I know for sure.

But I've been watching Orion rise the past few weeks and haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary there. Granted, I really haven't kept track of it's location closely.

I'm interested in hearing what you think Sirius is, if you do not believe it to be a star?

On the topic of Orion, I just stepped outside and it is a mostly clear dark sky. Orion is in it's usual place for this time of night and season.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The guy lives in a trailer next to a school bus and has a problem with his brain? Thanks for the laughs though

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is pretty weird, I had to register for this.

Last night I was awake and thought I heard some noises outside, I got up to look out of the window and was looking directly at Orion, I stood there kinda mesmerised and was thinking how I never really saw it there before like that, had a strange feeling about it.

Then I saw this thread.

Also, earlier that evening I noticed that the moon was pretty weird too with the horizontal shadow divide, and also saw an older thread pop up today about moon strangeness and another person mentioning it.

Pretty coincidental.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bronagh

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Nettlas
It would be possible if they wern´t stars and was something else. All I know is what scientists and astronomers says to me, I have never seen the "stars" in Orions belt up close in a scope for myself, and therefor I can not say if they are or aren´t stars.

Sirius isn't no damn star, that's all I know for sure.

But I've been watching Orion rise the past few weeks and haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary there. Granted, I really haven't kept track of it's location closely.

I'm interested in hearing what you think Sirius is, if you do not believe it to be a star?

On the topic of Orion, I just stepped outside and it is a mostly clear dark sky. Orion is in it's usual place for this time of night and season.

a ship a very big ship
I haven't seen it move in months, but that thing moved and blinked some crazy colors. I saw it multiple times, and one time was with my ex-girlfriend. She saw it too.
I found some people coincidentally who were also talking about it, and they seemed to to know all about it and more, BUT I don't really know if I can trust them anymore. So maybe it's not a ship exactly, but something is up with it.

Take a good look at it in a few hours. I haven't seen it move in months, but I can still tell there's something off about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I really hate stupid conspiracy theories...ESPECIALLY the ones where you can go outside and dismiss with your owns eyes.

ANYONE who believes this s**t needs to leave this site before they hurt themselves or worse...

I'm NOT joking!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I haven't seen it move in months, but that thing moved and blinked some crazy colors.

Sirius can put on a pretty nice light show.

Something called the autokinetic effect can make it appear to move.

Autokinesis, sometimes called the autokinetic effect, is a very common optical illusion in which motion is perceived in an object that is really not moving.

robertgoerman.tripod.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

Who are the conspirators in this case?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Take a good look at it in a few hours. I haven't seen it move in months, but I can still tell there's something off about it.

In my part of the world Sirius has been visible for a while already at this time of the night. I read the post from your link, and went outside to watch it for a while. I'm afraid i do not see it move at all. It is scintillating as is normal for Sirius when it is not very high in the sky, and the colours are fascinating.
I watch it several times a night whenever there is a clear sky, and it seems to be behaving like it usually does.

You might want to consider Phages explanation as that looks to be the most probable cause.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Clearly he was looking at it from the wrong position...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join