It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Dr. Melba Ketchum

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi everybody I had to chime in on this one..

I've been watching this story for a long time, and patiently waiting for whatever is supposed to happen with it.
There is a page on FB that literally is FBFB. They are involved in this somehow too, and I guess there is an interview posted telling all about him going to see a body of one that may have been shot. I guess he was flown to Vegas of all places, blindfolded and taken to a facility on the outskirts of town and got a chance to actually touch it, and look it over for a while. (living here in Vegas a few of us have been scratching our heads as to where it could be in town)

He said he went in to it being totally skeptical, and came back a believer, and this body has something to do with a huge documentary that is supposed to be released sometime in April, along with the body to the entire world.

The DNA study is only a small part of it only finding where and how it came from. The footage everyone is seeing (the 19 second sleeping clip) is a very small part of a larger one where the creature I guess is supposed to get up and look at the camera etc. It was stated on there that Matt Moneymaker has seen the entire "Matilda" footage and has said he believes it to be authentic and was offered to buy it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Bill Munns: Is This Matilda?

Looks like this might be a picture of the "face" of Matilda. What do you think? You can read check out what Bill says about it.

It's not clear how Bill Munns obtained the still images of the "Matilda" video above, but if it's from a real private copy of the "Matilda" footage, this could raise many questions about the authenticity of the Erickson Project footage. According to a recent interview with Matt Moneymaker who privately viewed the footage in Colorado, Erickson had offered to sell the footage for $1,000,000. It's uncertain whether or not anyone had purchased the videos, but recent rumors suggests that Dr. Melba Ketchum or Nat Geo may have purchased the rights. If someone did buy the rights, the purchaser may have also bought themselves a video of a costume -- that's if this short analysis by professional creature effects artist, Bill Munns is correct:

Read what he says, also. bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

edit on 25-2-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I saw that.
It's pretty sad.

It certainly says quite a bit as to why we only see some tiny little 19 seconds on completely ambiguous fur in the first Matilda video.

A mangled, matted, Chewbacca suit?
Really?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yep, I think so too . This might just kill that story.

I hope "The Falcon Project, (was formed for the purpose of acquiring motion picture evidence of a Hominoid)" , gets off the ground.

Oh, and survivorman on the search.

We need some new blood (and a body)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Your killing hunger have finaly paid out and a innocent human have been shot dead by Rick Dyer.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Norge

Hey dude, thanks for the post! Ricky though...he's not to be trusted. Do a little research over at "bigfoot evidence", and come on back an tell me what you think. I was in the Navy and know how to spin a story (and heard a bunch of stories spun) this guy is the " Dejour " of BS.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Real Biologists:
(paraphrasing)
Ketchum DNA is dog, cat, human, panda bear, dirt and sticks and macaroni art and stuff

Wonderfully fun and informative video.

Thank you REAL Science!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

This bigfoot DNA has gone past the point of rescue Druscilla. I'm about ready to bail. This song is all I can think of ..

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ahh..screw it I'll post another bit of crazy info on this subject. Just because its so crazy.

Extinct giant lemurs

Until recently, giant lemurs existed in Madagascar. Although they are only represented by subfossil remains, they were modern forms, having adaptations unlike those seen in lemurs today, and are counted as part of the rich lemur diversity that has evolved in isolation for up to 60 million years.[1] All 17 extinct lemurs were larger than the extant forms, including the largest living lemurs, the indri (Indri indri) and diademed sifaka (Propithecus diadema), which weigh up to 9.5 kg (21 lb).[2] The estimated weights for the subfossil lemurs have varied. Techniques used for these weight estimations include the comparison of skull lengths, tooth size, the head diameter of the femur, and more recently, the area of cortical bone (hard bone) in long bones (such as the humerus).[3] Despite the variations in the size estimates for some species, all subfossil lemurs were larger than living species, weighing 10 kg (22 lb) or more, and one species may have weighed as much as 160 kg (350 lb).[4]

Ok, can you believe about 15,000 years ago one of them got it on with a human? I can't

Dr. Melba Ketchum thinks Bigfoot is part human and part lemur. According to a recent interview with Linda Moulton Howe of Eartfiles.com, Ketchum's Bigfoot DNA study suggests that a 500 pound lemur may have bred with a human female to create a hybrid species about 15,000 years ago. Basically, a human female mated with one of the "hairy giants" and gave birth to a new lineage of hominins, a mitochondrial "Eve" for what we now call the Sasquatch. Listen to this amazing interview below via Eartfiles.com:

source : bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
WTF!! So, maybe bigfoot is the dogman after all. Or maybe I'll mix me another drink.

This photo above is called the Beast of 7 Chutes. Taken in 2005 by a waterfall in Quebec, this supposed creature was proclaimed "Dog man!"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well I guess big Bobo and the happy howlers from the television show, are gonna have to stay out in the woods and howl much louder and longer in their search for ol' "Squatch"! I'm now more sure than ever that the answers they have been getting to their calls have been coming from another group of Squatch seekers out doing the same thing!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ketchum is threatening copyright right infringements on these alleged Maltilda Bigfoot photos.
My guess is that these fake Wookie mask photos are eventually going to expose this whole Maltilda fiasco for what it is...a hoax!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Me thinks so to!

That's why we won't see the whole film. This whole shuck and jive is but a bunch of crap. A body or nothing!

"The article dismisses the possibility of Bigfoot right off declaring that is not possible for such a creature to exist without being captured or killed, claiming that with all the sightings reported people should be tripping over Bigfoot every time they walk out of their house. But Bigfoot aren't parading down main street therefore all sightings are declared moot and scientists would be wasting their time researching them. However, this ignores all the evidence that has been discovered, and the fact that plenty of scientists are indeed working on proving Bigfoot exists. The writer goes on to say that he'd prefer Bigfoot hunters out in the woods searching for something that doesn't exist rather than sitting in an easy chair watching TV. We say maybe he should get up out of his own chair and do a little more relevant research on the subject he's so gleefully attacking. " source : the anomalist

Cryptozoology? No need for an apology

theconversation.edu.au...
edit on 1-3-2013 by RUFFREADY because: don't mean to push or shove you

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here are some comparisons to a commercial Chewie mask.

The Matilda still shots look slightly modified, but close enough to say that the Wookie mask was modeled to resemble a squatch and based Chewbacca on that being...Or there are more red flags here than China's standing army! either way looks to me to be quite damning.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Actually religion would have a lot to lose if Bigfoot is proven to be real.... It's my opinion that one of the main reasons the Sasquatch being is so elusive is because of its super natural abilities.... Something most people (believers and sceptics alike) may not be comfortable discussing is bilocation!... Flesh and blood able to vanish and reappear at will is something only the Christed one can perform... Such a being would certainly be considered a blasphemous demon.... A discussion mankind may not be willing to understand... DNA, video footage, live capture or not.... The reality of this is if people follow the hominid-et intervention,that modern man was in fact genetically created with assistance from et.... Than perhaps the Sasquatch is this planets closest thing to a natural inhabitant we have.... Perhaps one day we will understand the Sasquatch once we have a better understanding of ourselves,...perhaps then Sasquatch will find us!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i dont really think it failed peer review, they refused to review it. thats not fail, just ignorant scientists.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
George Knapp has just announced that David Paulides will be on his Coast to Coast Program on March 17 for the entire four hours discussing his "Missing 411" books. David has stated that there will be a major announcement during the show!! Mark your calendars!!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey this just hit the dirt! Re-searchers put a mic/cam in a stuffed animal and caught bigfoot checking it out!! Around 0.56 you can hear bigfoot say: woo tou wai hay, wat da fuk, one too fuah, ...Amazing! Isn't it. I am speechless myself.

edit on 6-3-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

And what makes you think that that is bigfoot?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rokyholler

And what makes you think that that is bigfoot?

I don't think. I act. That's why I'm still here.

As far as bigfoot. I don't know.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join