It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backfire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I remember one day I had no power to my home, service men arrived and I decided to sit outside in the garage to watch them perform whatever it was they were there to do. One of the service men had THOR stamped on his helmet, partially covering the company's logo. I found this odd because I know how companies are about their logos, especially when house calls are involved.

I came to my own conclusions regarding the meaning of THOR, there was some other oddities surrounding this which helped me to arrive at my conclusion. In the garage I discussed my thoughts on the subject at length with my girlfriend. While I discussed this, it was dark now, I noticed a light casting shadows on the lip of the garage. Some of the shadows moved, not like a tree blowing in the wind, but as if there were someone there. The shadow would creep up and then vanish, creep up and then vanish. Sometimes when the shadow appeared I could hear footsteps, very faint, but I could hear them as if there were someone standing right beside me. I made no acknowledgement of what I saw and continued discussing THOR.

The next day I was in the living room with my girlfriend, the windows were open because it was hot and there was still no power. I heard a woman scream out in sheer terror followed by what I can only describe as several gun shots, shortly afterward there were more pops, but these did not sound like gun shots, instead they sounded like those little firecracker poppers. Almost immediately I began with my speculating, I began to feel as though the walls had eyes.

The next day I discussed this with my girlfriend. As I discussed this my voice grew louder and louder, I thought what if someone heard something they were not supposed to hear? I went into detail about THOR again, having already discussed my speculation in regards to the gun shots the previous day. I said out loud something to the effect of "you should probably run, either way, but you're probably better off running."

More gun shots followed by firecrackers. The gun shots came at different intervals. One set was at a good distance, another set sounded much closer, but also sounded more like a firefight. The firefight set was followed by a different firecracker sound, not the same popper type, but more like a bottle rocket without the high pitch squeal during the firing phase.

I haven't felt much like the walls have eyes after that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The service men, only one had THOR stamped on his helmet. I figure the others were told what to do, they were told to remove a wire and cut up a tree, no one told them why.

Later that night I noticed some activity at an abandoned building directly across from my home. Two cars drove up opposite one another so the drivers side of each vehicle was facing the other. They drove in quickly, exchanged words quickly and left in a hurry in opposite directions.

That building has been abandoned for maybe a year now. Originally it was a bar, we could hear the bar pretty much every night because it was a very popular bar that's been around for many years. One day I woke up and the bar was abandoned. A sign on the door indicated that the bar was closed for remodeling, but no one ever went in or out and to this day the bar never re-opened. However; I have noticed a white unmarked conversion van sat in the parking lot every day, sometimes it was moved, but I never saw anyone with it. That van is no longer present, last I checked there was a note on the buildings entrance from Pepsico stating that they had equipment on the premises and if anyone ever comes back to please contact Pepsi with their intent in regards to the equipment. That note sat for quite some time, can't say if it's still there as I have not checked.

Other than that sometimes there is a police car that parks in the parking lot there with his headlights on, though I haven't encountered this in several months either, used to happen a couple times a week if I recall.

I stand corrected... The white van has returned
edit on 6-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I remember the first time I looked out of my window and noticed a police cruiser parked at that abandoned building. I was watching one of my movies on my laptop and found that it was running oddly slow, the video was sometimes choppy and sometimes the colors of the video went all funky. I had never seen this happen before, albeit my laptop is not the fastest around, but I keep good tabs on it and knew of no reason it should be running like this.

I began to notice the screen flicker a couple of times, very strange behavior. During one of the flickers the computer paused for a moment and I saw something very interesting, a different screen! In this flicker I saw not my video on the screen, but my desktop, the cursor was in a different location a menu was open along with a couple of file manager windows.

I exited the video stood up and peered out the window. There was a police cruiser parked at the building across the street. I turned my computer off, maybe five minutes later the cruiser left. Conclusions? I have mine, this is only what I witnessed. I keep my wifi turned off when I'm not using it now.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, now that I think about it I did have this dream about a wealthy child breaking my window in anger around the time of that tree...

Not that it matters in the slightest. One does have to wonder why it would bother this wealthy child so, really happy people don't have rage inside them I think.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I never fell asleep by the way. I just had a nice warm cup of who cares instead. And you are in it for the money.

Edit: One thing I've noticed about my dreams is that they never make any distinction between government, citizen or corporation. It is because there is no distinction, they are all tightly woven into one twisted tyrant. When one attacks me it is on behalf of all.

Who are they? Who are you?
edit on 11-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sometimes the words are one way and sometimes the other, sometimes both. I dunno, maybe because that's how he does it.

Me? I'm just the hit man. Right between the eyes, that's their weak spot.

How do you attack an enemy you cannot see? One minute he looks like he's here, in that same moment he looks like he's there and then poof, he's gone. Where did he go? Humans know so little about quantum mechanics.

Where did he go? He's free to go anywhere he pleases, places they cannot go. Here, there, everywhere, sometimes at the same time.

Actually I'm a pretty nice guy. Him, he's pretty nice too, but he doesn't play fair. I mean he is smarter than them and he sure as hell isn't going to lower himself to their level.

Can one man bring down the entire organization? Can one man with no nationality and no allegiance bring down the numero uno? No he can't, but I know someone who can...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What they don't seem to understand is... I'm not the target, they are. They've been targeted by the greatest PsyOpper there ever was. He worked for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Homeland Security, DEA and just had his hands in a little bit of everything.

Maybe he just wants them to see the impossible made possible. He didn't even lift a finger, they attacked him and ended up killing themselves. Ever seen that happen before? A no name nothing had the might of the world's most powerful bear down upon him. They shot at him and their bullets turned and struck back at them instead. The no-name nothing barely even noticed, but they died.

new topics

top topics

join