It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Local (ish) Story,be interesting to see what people think. I have my Opinions on the whole thing,i

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This Myth is called The Vampire of Cheshire Wilmslow.
The story begins in 1970 when i 19 year old young lady started to suffer from a mysterious prolonged illness,headaches,sickness lethargy and also some unusual blue/purple bruise marks upon her neck and breast area,now she was diagnosed by the doctor,as having a bad bout of flu,and was told to rest for the week.By the end of the week,the young lady,was not feeling any better,and ended up back at the doctors' and was then diagnosed as having possible glandular fever,a week or so of rest again,and the lady in question was still not feeling any better,and still had the unusual markings.
Her mum,concerned by this point,took her back to the doctors',this time with more to say on her daughters' mysterious illness,she informed the doctor,that her daughter was now having loud night terrors and had been having waking nightmares after the hour of midnight,and it was frightening,as you could possibley imagine,the household.
The doctor,decided then to refer the young lady to a psychiatrist,thinking possible self harm.Having no real clue as to what really was going on.
The Young Lady told the psychiatrist everything of her nightmares and this is what she described :
After the hour of midnight,i would feel an ominous and sinister presence in my bedroom,it felt so real.When i opened my eyes,i saw a young man,dressed all in black,standing motionless at the foot of my bed,he would stare at me,he told me his name was Lazzlo,the next thing i am waking up.
The doctor,curious,then asked the lady to describe this sinister man,Lazzlo.Finding out,that the man in question,actually lived in her neighbourhood.
The Man of the young ladies nightmares name was Lazzlo Ordog,he was a 23 year old Hungarian Art student who stood at over 6ft in height,olive in complexion,jet black hair and mahogany dark brown eyes.
A couple of months down the line,another young lady,aged 18 was sent to the same psychiatrist,with exactly the same symptoms and markings,she even in great detail described the same man.
The police were contacted,but with no proof there really wasn't anything they could do,for all they knew,they may have made this story up...
So out of curiosity the psychiatrist,decided to go and see Lazzlo himself.
Finding that Lazzlo was renting a room above a small house which still exsists today,and was using it as a studio for his art.In the room were water colour paintings,still on there easles,most of these were unfinished.But out of the few that were finished,two stood out to the doctor,as it struck him,that the two,looked exactly like his two paitence in his care.
Asking Lazzlo about the two paintings,Lazzlo claimed that these paintings,as were all of them,were from his imagination.
So the doctor decided to tell Lazzlo why he was there.To which point Lazzlo started acting odd and slightly wierd,procedeing to ask the doctor if he actually believed these girls,at this point,after the question,the doctor started feeling uneasy,and needed to get out,so mumbled his reply,"I am unsure",he then left.
Upon his return home,the ill feeling psychiatrist found that his cat was lay dead upon his doorstep,he called the vet and there was,in his knowledge,no cause of death,the cat was young and had,had many years ahead of him.
The next again night,as he was watching his television,the family inherited mirrior above his fireplace,cracked into two halves,startling the doctor.
Later that night,after he had gone to bed,he woke to see a mans silhouette standing,motionless,at the top of his stairs,through his open bedroom door,which,to his memory,and his fiances' was closed before they went to sleep.A moment later,his long term fiance,woke up,choking,and unable to catch her breath,after regaining control,she swore to the doctor it had felt like a strong pair of masculine hands,cold and hard,were throttling her,that night they didn't sleep well.
The psychiatrist,being mainly a man of logic and science,thought about the Vampire myths and legends,who thought he was going clinically mad,went into town and bought his paitence a bible each and 3 necklace,silver crucifix's,one for himself and one each for his paitents.Feeling safer at the thought of having them on and the and the bibles at the girls house,as he already had one at home for himself.
That night,in bed,he heard a clear male voice whisper darkly into his ear,"I will return to break your neck one day",but no one was there.
For a few weeks,all three continued to wear the crucifix's and the girls,under advisement kept their bibles in their rooms,on their night stands.All enjoyed restful nights sleeps,with no nightmares.Their illness's cleared up and they were feeling better.
Again out of curiosity,the psychiatrist,decided to pay Lazzlo another visit,but upon arriving at the house,the landlord informed the doctor,that Lazzlo had moved out one night,with no fowarding address,which struck him as odd,but knew these things happened.
Had this been a Vampire attack?
Was it hysteria or halucination?
Maybe just a coincedence?
Where did Lazzlo go?
Just over twenty years later,in the month of october year 1991,in the very same house,that the first young lady had lived in,a haunting was reported.
A young woman,in her early twenties,claimed she had seen a man dressed in black,at 4am dead on.
She described him as floating close to her ceiling,above her bed with his arms stretched out either side of him.Just staring at her.
She hid under her bed covers through fear,but eventually after a few minutes had the courage to look.The man was gone.
Was this Lazzlo? Did he come back for one last time? Or will there be sightings of him again?

I think this,for me,brings more questions than answers
. And no,i don't believe it was a Vampire,but maybe a spirit or entity of sorts...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hello there! The story you shared sounded so familiar. Are you perhaps an investigator or historian that I have read about?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I am an investigator of sorts yes
not a historian although it does interest me.
The story is local folklore here in Cheshire,and doing some digging found some of the locals in the Wilmslow area to be 100% certain of it,and some hadn't heard of it.

Maybe there's folklore about this kind of thing happening all over the UK and other countries? .. could be why it sounds familular.
Thanks for Reading.
Lea
x

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting story! Do you know when this was supposed to take place?

I don't think that vampire and spiritual entity are necessarily mutually exclusive terms. If there was such a thing, then a spiritual aspect would be expected.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Hello , from what was looked into it started in 1970 , but there were talks by one or two of the elder generation that there was something simular happening in and around a town called Nantwich , also Cheshire area , earlier than that, Possibly in the late 1800's . I've googled & found a simular story to this,but nothing futher.
I'd love to get my teeth into it

Lea
x

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeanneMarie
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Hello , from what was looked into it started in 1970 , but there were talks by one or two of the elder generation that there was something simular happening in and around a town called Nantwich , also Cheshire area , earlier than that, Possibly in the late 1800's . I've googled & found a simular story to this,but nothing futher.
I'd love to get my teeth into it

Lea
x

So some pretty recent, relatively speaking! Interesting stuff! I know I would be trying to look int oit if I was there! Carefully, in case he/it was still around!

I wonder if descriptions from the earlier case match the later one. If they do......wow.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thank you for posting, I enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Thank you for reading it

Lea
x

new topics

top topics

join