It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21 2012 my birthday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
you will find in this thread that my birthday will be like any other day

*NASA explaining why nothing out of the ordinary will happen on 21 December 2012

*And scientist have found out the the Mayan conspiracy was made up by the conspiracy community

*Russia minister of emergency say the world wont come to a end

People are always moaning about NASA never answers the questions about
End of the World 'Prediction' Origins Mayan Calendar
Total Blackout Planetary Alignment Nibiru/Planet X/Eris Polar Shift
Meteor Strike NASA Science Solar Storms

Well they have answered all the questions about that on this page
www.nasa.gov...

12-21-2012 Just Another Day

"New" Maya Calendar Reveals - Doomsday Postponed If Not Canceled

cosmiclog.nbcnews.com...

Russia attempts to quell end-of-the-world panic

Last week, Russia’s government decided to put an end to the doomsday talk. Its minister of emergency situations said Friday that he had access to “methods of monitoring what is occurring on the planet Earth,” and that he could say with confidence that the world was not going to end in December. He acknowledged, however, that Russians were still vulnerable to “blizzards, ice storms, tornadoes, floods, trouble with transportation and food supply, breakdowns in heat, electricity and water supply.”
www.december212012.com...

SO !!! What Will Happen December 21, 2012?

edit on 6-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am very concerned at the amount of official sources that are saying nothing will happen on dec 21.... Even the Pope has said there is nothing to worry about.

It seems to me that official sources are going out of their way to avoid putting fear in people. They are going out of their way to make people not even bother looking at 2012.

There are not articles from officals that look at it from a non biased point of view.... None of them say anything is possible. With all the different prophecies surrounding dec 21.... you would think they might leave something open to interpretation.. However this is not the case....

Nasa
US Gov't
Russia
France
Pope
among others all say nothing will happen.

The only reason they say nothing will happen, is because they can't see anything coming. What about the things they can't see? Is it not possible that something we've never seen before might happen? Why would the ancients have tracked this 5 thousand year long cycle, if its going to turn out to be nothing at all.... something doesn't make any sense here and I'm very concerned at the lack of enthusiasm of the officials to figure out just what that might be. Instead, they simply say, nothing to see here, move along.....

And people believe them.... But why don't we believe them about anything else? Why are people suddenly trusting NASA when they say nothing is going to happen? We never trusted them before, but now we do.... Makes no sense.

I think something is being hidden... I do no claim to know what that might be... But I really do believe the ancients tracked something, otherwise this cycle wouldn't just end on a random day only to start a new cycle, that would be pointless.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I am very concerned at the amount of official sources that are saying nothing will happen on dec 21.... Even the Pope has said there is nothing to worry about.

It seems to me that official sources are going out of their way to avoid putting fear in people. They are going out of their way to make people not even bother looking at 2012.

Ah, but would you not say the same if they said nothing at all ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Yes I would.

I expect them to acknowledge it, but shroud it in mystery, which does a number of things, it puts a little fear into people, which the media is famous for.... it also gives people a reason to sell things. Look at y2k, the media hyped that up so much, saying they had no idea what to expect....

but for 2012 they magically know to expect nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
ugh, don't be afraid OP, you cant stop it with your videos.

new topics

top topics

join