It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So there's a lot of corruption throughout the US political system, corporate stooges working for the defense industry, the technology industry, the entertainment industry, etcetera. With all the corporate influence over the US government one might wonder why the US is in such poor shape financially, I mean corporations know how to handle money right? Well technically they do, but only when they're in full possession of the facts.

Hypothetically let's say you have thirty politicians in the pocket of the defense industry, ten politicians working for the food supplement industry, eighty three working for the pharmaceutical industry, etcetera. Their job isn't really to manage the US economy, officially that's their job, but unofficially they're just plants put in place to funnel tax payer money to their respective benefactors, they really don't know anything about finances. Obviously this is highly illegal so these politicians are rather secretive about their real job they don't tell the public about it and they certainly don't tell each other, can't let that information get into the hands of their political rivals now can we?

None of these politicians are really aware of the others corruption due to the secrecy behind it all. Defense industry politicians don't work together with pharmaceutical industry plants, neither does the defense industry work together with the pharmaceutical industry. So there's all this secret money being exchanged that very few people are aware of, this makes it incredibly hard to manage, even for a corporation. Being as how none of the corrupt politicians know of the others they simply go about their business funneling money to their benefactors and assume that if economic problems arise someone else will take care of it, what they don't know is that there is no one else to take care of it. They're all playing the same game, but don't know it.

The corrupt politicians and the corporations have sucked the US bone dry, they never paid any attention to the economic havoc they were creating assuming someone was there to take care of it. Now the economy is plowing head first into a brick wall at six hundred miles per hour and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. They had no idea they were screwing themselves, the whole time they assumed there was some oversight, that there was at least a few non-corrupt politicians to make sure that things would work out in the end, but they were wrong. Their secrets and their greed got the best of them, they've screwed themselves big time.

Laughing it up the criminals thought they were getting away with murder, all the while they were the bearers of their own destruction.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Well.. it's all true. We know it's true and it's why we need a new system. Maybe politicians should be chosen at random, not unlike jury duty, and then if they agree to be a candidate, we vote. Or maybe the net could even make congress and senate obsolete. The people could realize that we only needed representatives as messengers of the people's will during a time when people couldn't communicate so easily. The internet should be changing things, people need to wake up to it and embrace it.
No more carreer politicians.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Absolutely the exact reason for every mess we're confronted with in this once great country.The people who control every aspect of our lives are nothing but corrupt thrives paving the way for their even more corrupt benefactors to our wallets.The welfare of their constituints are meaningless.CORRUPTION IS KILLING US.
edit on 6-12-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well I suppose one motto the theorist goes by is "Trust no one." Really I think that rings true, in my personal opinion. There's a lesson to be learned here and I think that lesson is people cannot be trusted. I believe no human can be trusted as a government official, inevitably they will vote for their own pockets at the expense of everyone else. Moreover the lesson is that greed is not good, sure it might benefit the corrupt for a brief period of time, but ultimately they will be their own undoing.

Trust no one.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Great outlook OP, eyes wide open.

And when they are, we're able to see that the whole sham is imploding in on itself. Any structure built off greed will always turn on itself.

Think..... "Karmic Law"

Enjoy the show everyone

edit on 6-12-2012 by WaKingLieFE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WaKingLieFE

Karmic law is a good way to put it. I would say the punishment for any true crime is the crime itself. Here we have those filling their own pockets behind closed doors and all they've really accomplished is lowering the value of all money to zero, thus their pockets are empty too.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Their pockets are empty too, yes.

But, look at this way. Money is slavery, period. Even these war criminals, corrupt politicians down the pyramid to your neighborhood crack dealer and thief are all enslaved by money. Which, from my logical way of understanding is the root to why these people possess this inhuman evil, whether they're reptilians or not, lol, ence my logical emphasis of understanding.

Our current concept of money is corruption to it's core.

The whole system is designed to fall. It's a cosmic evolution and a transformation of all species of this planet. We should be embracing this collapse. Plasma flames to the chains!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Currency was invented by various empires for the purpose of empowering the emperor who rather enjoyed absolute power. Like those who line their pockets with stolen goods today those who invented currency really didn't know what they were doing. All they figured was that they were streamlining the manner by which they were able to force themselves upon others, they had no idea that currency would evolve to enslave even the emperors. Trapped within our own invention.

Before the invention of currency existed there was the Gifting Economy, such is really the only sustainable economy because it's not based upon the perceived value of an object, but people. As long as people exist in a gifting economy everything runs perfectly fine.

The gifting economy is based upon giving without the expectation of receiving something in return directly. The idea is that if you help someone what you receive in return is whatever that person freely provides to humanity. By helping one you help humanity and by helping humanity you help yourself. The gifting economy realizes that by helping another you benefit not only them, but yourself and all others.

In a gifting economy one does not give to others because they have to or because they are told to, but because giving is the most intelligent and beneficial choice. When you give to them they give to others who give to others who give to you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot

Currency was invented by various empires for the purpose of empowering the emperor who rather enjoyed absolute power. Like those who line their pockets with stolen goods today those who invented currency really didn't know what they were doing. All they figured was that they were streamlining the manner by which they were able to force themselves upon others, they had no idea that currency would evolve to enslave even the emperors. Trapped within our own invention.

Before the invention of currency existed there was the Gifting Economy, such is really the only sustainable economy because it's not based upon the perceived value of an object, but people. As long as people exist in a gifting economy everything runs perfectly fine.

The gifting economy is based upon giving without the expectation of receiving something in return directly. The idea is that if you help someone what you receive in return is whatever that person freely provides to humanity. By helping one you help humanity and by helping humanity you help yourself. The gifting economy realizes that by helping another you benefit not only them, but yourself and all others.

In a gifting economy one does not give to others because they have to or because they are told to, but because giving is the most intelligent and beneficial choice. When you give to them they give to others who give to others who give to you.

Beautifully put!!!

Couldn't have said it any better.

Quoted it for anyone who may have missed it

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Moreover the gifting economy leaves out the possibility of corruption. Why steal when you can simply ask and receive? Why kill when those around you help you, if you kill them then they will no longer be able to help you. There is no one for you to hate for none of them deny you, but instead accept and give unto you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

The corruption doesn't stop there. It goes right from the top of society to the bottom. Everyone's at it, including you and every other member of this site. The problem is actually power. Everyone is addicted to power and it is having the same effect on them as an addiction to opium: they get so as they'll sell their mother to get their next fix.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pantodragon

While I agree for the most part I must disagree in that you say I am addicted to power. There was a time, but I gave that up many moons ago. For some time now I've been researching the many ways we seek to control one another, seek to reign supreme over one another and eradicate such methods from my vocabulary.

While there are the obvious physical methods of wielding power there are a myriad of mental or emotional methods that many use, but are completely unaware of what they're doing.

top topics

join