It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nippon TV Reports Downed UFO Off The Coast Of Okinawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Nippon Television interviewed an unnamed boy who saw the UFO crash into the water. “It was like in the movies,” said the boy. “I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought it was an airplane crashing into the water but it didn’t look like a normal plane. It was round on top and looked all metallic. It was very shiny and gave off red and green lights. I ran home as soon as it smashed into the water.” According to Nippon Television, the Prime Minister of Japan, Yoshihiko Noda, has already been notified of the crash landing and is awaiting word from authorities about the events on Okinawa.
Came across this and wondered if anyone has any more information or video / video report. I have no idea how reliable a source 'The Other Newz' actually is as I have not heard of them before.
If there is a thread on this already (though search showed nothing) please just post a link to it and close this thread.

News Report
edit on 6-12-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: added exerpt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

There is no news about this on the Nippon television network corporation homepage
www.ntv.co.jp...

Do you have a link for the Nippon TV press release, your link only goes to a website that present a story but no sources..

edit on 6-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

According to Nippon Television, the Prime Minister of Japan, Yoshihiko Noda, has already been notified of the crash landing and is awaiting word from authorities about the events on Okinawa.

And that's probably the last we will ever hear of it.
Keeping fingers crossed though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I still think a crashed UFO in a populated area will probably be the proof for the people what our governments have been hiding all these years.Doubt the stories credibility but what if....
edit on 6-12-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Do some people not look at a site's links look at about us!!!!

About Us Inothernewz.com is devoted to bring our readers the gripping news stories they won’t read anywhere else. That’s because we make the breaking news…literally! Our amazing staff of writers and contributors include eight Peabody Award winners, four Emmy Award winners, three Pulitzer Prize Award winners, two Nobel Peace Prize Award winners and a partridge in a pear tree. Wow! If you believe all that bunk, Dear Reader, please feel free to contact us about prime oceanfront real estate in Nebraska. We’ll give you a sweetheart of a deal. Promise. Our goal is to enlighten you, Dear Reader. And, perhaps, grab a few chuckles along the way. Sincerely, The Mastermind Editor-In-Chief of Inothernewz.com

HOAX!!!!!! People gave this FLAGS

edit on 6-12-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

There is no news about this on the Nippon television network corporation homepage
www.ntv.co.jp...

Do you have a link for the Nippon TV press release, your link only goes to a website that present a story but no sources..

I just have to get one of those meters. Please! where and how much?

P

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

That should be free of charge on here

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

www.ntv.co.jp...

nope I just came across this and found it interesting and was hoping the eyes and ears of ATS might know something about it. It may well be total BS, and be another website like Before It's News, as I have not heard of this before. This is why ATS clarification is always a good thing, before getting really excited about stuff like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Having done some checking, they are not advised for use on ATS. Too many broken and bent needles.

P

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

About Us Inothernewz.com is devoted to bring our readers the gripping news stories they won’t read anywhere else. That’s because we make the breaking news…literally! Our amazing staff of writers and contributors include eight Peabody Award winners, four Emmy Award winners, three Pulitzer Prize Award winners, two Nobel Peace Prize Award winners and a partridge in a pear tree. Wow! If you believe all that bunk, Dear Reader, please feel free to contact us about prime oceanfront real estate in Nebraska. We’ll give you a sweetheart of a deal. Promise. Our goal is to enlighten you, Dear Reader. And, perhaps, grab a few chuckles along the way. Sincerely, The Mastermind Editor-In-Chief of Inothernewz.com

Well, actually no I did not see this, just saw the article. As I said in the OP, I have/had no idea if this was a legit site or not, but was sure that ATS'ers would know if it was a crappola site.

You didn't have to be so BLOODY RUDE or snarky in your comments though, as I was genuinely asking if anyone had seen/heard anything more. I don't give a rats ass about flags, stars or attention, I merely was asking for confirmation that it was true or false. It is not in my interest to 'hoax' anyone and in fact I find hoaxers a pain in the bahuchie as they muddy the waters of the real info, especially when it comes to stuff like this.

Decent debate or just straight up info, even info that genuinely debunks the OP, is at least useful and helpful to both the OP and the rest of ATS in finding the truth among the BS, but it is sarcastic comments like yours that really puts me and not doubt others off actually taking part in this website.

Edit: Mods you might as well just close this thread as the source is obviously not reliable.
edit on 6-12-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Get of your HIGH HORSE it wasn't directed at YOU was it it said

It didn't say oh look CthulhuMythos couldn't be bothered to look further into the site!!!

YOU can't flag YOURSELF so that wasn't directed at you either !!!!!!!

Also anyone with any COMMON sense would realise that this would be one of the biggest stories of all time and would be round the networks in minutes if it was REAL!!!

Unless of course you are so into ufo's etc that you really think everything is controlled !!!!

You used the word bahuchie a nice slang scottish word !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Correct.

"In Other Newz" is a known made-up-news blog. None of their stories are real (and they even say the stories are not real in their "about us" page). For example, take a look at the other "news" stories they post. It is obviously a news parody site

"In Other Newz" is sort of like "The Onion", but the Onion's satirical edge is much, much better. While "In Other Newz" just makes crap up, "The Onion" stories exhibit a sense of social commentary -- which is what a good satire is supposed to do.

edit on 12/6/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This verified to be a hoax

top topics

join