It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Cultural Delusions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Cultural delusions are beliefs placed upon you by society that are not, in fact, real. Another example of a type of cultural delusion would be a way of interacting that is not, in fact, the healthiest way of interacting.

When you obtain the state of getting rid of your cultural delusions, time will stop and you will be able to realistically ascertain your situation. You will be completely aware of everything going on around you. This is how you know that your delusions are gone.

This is absolutely what happens. This is what ascension is about. A lot of people are becoming this enlightened, and a lot are not.

In America, you can tell that there is a division happening because the country is turning into two polar opposite viewpoints. I would not be surprised, with the way things have been going for a lot of the world spiritually, if there was a division and a bunch of people ascended.

In fact, if that didn't happen, I would assume that the world would still divide into two polarized viewpoints that would then clash in a gigantic war and result in middle-ground.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I would love to read about what you found.
I read the crazy stuff. and stuff! that they Think is sane!

some of who is Not a partial physicist will not understand any partial physicist.
or have put some effete in to learning it.

join