It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Shocking Examples Of How Sadistic And Cruel People Have Become

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

i signed in today just to let you know that i agree 110% on everything you said...these days the bullies and the oppressors run the show..

they take away more of our birth right freedoms, especially the rights to defend ourselves...yet the criminals never obey those laws so they always win..

example: no guns allowed in movie theaters...no problem..all the good law abiding citizens enter the theater to watch their movie..however that rule did not deter the gunman..and it never will..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And people wonder why I don't want to be here. I'm having fun until I finally die, that's about it...because I know that if I tried to heal the world, I'd get shot down. I'm a bag of meat waiting to be utilized or discarded. That's my sole purpose as a citizen of America, and as a human being from planet earth.

And that mentality is beginning to take its toll on everyone. They realize that we're not here for us, we're here for THEM. We're just here to pave the way for the next generation of corporate slaves. And if you're not useful, then you're slag. Just like the people listed in that article. They broke. Their souls went dry, because of everything happening in the world.

Maybe, someday, that'll happen to me. But I'll destroy myself before I do anything like that. If there is one thing I cannot do, it's die as a hypocrite.
edit on 6-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas

Originally posted by randomname
the funny part, the world is jealous of the american way of life.

I don´t know ONE, not ONE person, that want´s to live in America. I live in Sweden and I have never ever heard anyone wishing to move to USA or is jealous of "the American life"

It is actually the opposite. That we are glad we aren´t

And I wish to add to this.

The fact that I don´t know anyone here in Sweden who would rather live in America is not because Sweden is such a good and awesome country, in fact it is a pretty #ty country. But America is also a #ty country, that is waging wars, wich makes living in America far more #tier than living in Sweden. And not for some silly reason as a "wich country is better" reason. But just that a country that is waging war put unnecessery restraint on the people that is living in it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I feel sick to my stomach.....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

#5 Christmas statues of baby Jesus and Joseph were beheaded by vandals in Portland, Oregon the other day.

Tough stuff right there.
Granted, there are crazy people. There have always been crazy people, but the fact is that we, in the U.S., live in the safest culture ever experienced. Just take a look at any info on the dark ages and your life will seem like a cakewalk. Just think, no plague, no torture for religious or national affiliation, no excuse for ignorance. 20 stories out of 307ish million people? 50 stories out of 307ish million people and it's still a drop in the bucket.

No more fear-mongering!

Lol, hilarious.

For the record..... I did that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There have been evil people since humans existed, I'm not sure we've "become" anything. They were always this way...psychopaths are born with brain damage that inhibit their ablity to feel emotions like empathy.

Humans evolved on the wrong side of the river, this is why we are not like the peaceful Bonobos...

edit on 6-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the funny part, the world is jealous of the american way of life.

In 1952 or even 1972 at a pinch perhaps, but not in 2012.

A lot has changed in the last 40 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Very nice thread OP, because you've hit major points because everything you said just happens to be true. But for every sadistic person out there there are also decent people out there but they seem to be getting harder and harder to find these days.

It seems humans are purposely being conditioned this way by Cooperations or the Elites if you will call them. They do have their own little 'Think Tanks' for these sort of things that thinks of ways to corrupt our souls and to lead many people away from God as possible, it's getting worse and worse and the years go on and I believe Facebook also plays a role in affecting our civilization, thus making people more egotistical then they are suppose to be. Look on Facebook, look how much Pride and Ego people have nowdays and it's sad that they can't even see the truth, see through the lies of their own illusion.

It's reasons like this why I believe in God, and somewhat believe in the Bible and I'm not even religious. It seems that Satan really does roam the Earth and is doing a rather successfully good job at leading the masses away from God.

Somebody once said, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to make people believe God doesn't exist. Look at all the Atheists that are rising in numbers in the States. Scriptures also state that, he will come like a thief in the night and that could be every well true since a lot of people seem to be switching to Atheist point of view in the States.

"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Regards,

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Not really.

Most of the people that wish they could move here are from 3rd world countries however there are many third world countries where the people are perfectly happy they wouldn’t move here if you paid them.

You really should travel the world some you will probably become envious of other countries.

How many people do you know that have emigrated from countries that aren’t considered 3rd world?
edit on 6-12-2012 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is because of the decline in nationalism in America. Americans always belittle themselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

I see this everyday ,the cold indifference on peoples faces, why is this happening, well take a good hard look at the relentless disinfo that pours out of the media control towers.

You know, as bad as the article would make things seem, you have to look beyond how the article was MEANT to be read and see it for what it really is. These kinds of atrocities have been going on long before you and long after you. And every Christian before you and after you will be saying we live in the end times. I've only been on this earth for 31 years. But I'm old enough to relieze that for 31 years I've been hearing from my grandmother and others about society is going to hell. But the simple fact is, It's always been bad. The crimes are no more or less heinous then they were 20 years ago. In fact, crime in America has been going down across the board for like the last 10 years! That's the reality!

Sure, there's some sicko's out there. And it's a damn shame, but time's are not changing for the worse, the Devil is not at our doorstep, and the END is nowhere in sight anymore than it was in the 1980's. We're doomed to mediocrity my friend, that's the awful truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by randomname

You really should travel the world some you will probably become envious of other countries.

That reminds me of a time I vacationed in Mexico. And the people I vacationed with could not BELIEVE how free the people were to do anything they wanted. Like, go to the Pharmacy and buy tramadol without a license. Lol Or hang out at the local pier and NOT be ticketed. They just couldn't figure it out because we are the ones that supposedly live in the land of the free and "these people" down south are freer than we are!

I know the examples I used were not good, but you get the gist. The US is a police state and you don't have to go far out of the country to relieze how bad it's become, compared to other countries.

How many people do you know that have emigrated from countries that aren’t considered 3rd world?
edit on 6-12-2012 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You know,its reading stuff like this,that makes me think:The S Has Already HTF.Sometimes something happens too fast too see..but sometimes,it happens Too Slow to see.Just because no great cataclysms have/will happen,does'nt mean this is not turning into a psychotic,dog-eat-dog,post Apocalyptic world.Day by day,drop by drop..too slow to be noticeable-till the day you're not safe going out in your own backyard for a bit of fresh air-and you have to take your shotgun in an armored vehicle to go buy bread and milk.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In the town i'm from someone found a dog just outside of town.. It was skinned looked like it was dragged behind a vehicle for a very long time. This didn't even get on local news was just someone I know found the dog.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
was that list just america?

because it didnt mention one of the most horrific crimes of the century - the austrian man who kept his daughter in a basement.

practise law if you want to see how horrible people are - some of this stuff is quite tame compared to some criminal law cases i've read. and people who think child abuse cases are rare are dreaming.

they are incredibly common; and and incredibly horrific, in many places.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
but in general i agree.... in the west, people seem to be a lot colder and more callous than ever before...these days....

in the 30s, 50s, 60s...70s...it just doesnt seem to have been this bad
you can tell just by listen to their music back then...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Thanks for asking. I can say I only met maybe 10 people in my life that have moved here from other countries and have become citizens that were not from 3rd world countries. It probably would be different if I lived in NY but I live in Florida. I served in the military with a guy from Kenya but he was a prince that came here to gain experience for when he returned to be a leader of his nation although I can’t call Kenya a 1st world nation either.. I lost track of him many years ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Gee.
Kind of makes the Aztec human sacrifices, Gladiators fighting to the death, boiling alive, all the medievel torture seem tame in comparison,

Humans are not getting more cruel we just sweept it under the rug one the headlines die down

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join