It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth is happening to children in America?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ASPARETAME, Diet Drinks, Chewing Gum, (low cost junk food)
Video Games: that have certain frame rates to put the brain in a state of satisfaction and well being
TV Shows: a person who watches Sponge Bob Square pants has a higher IQ before watching the show than after. I thought that was a intersting study (I think it was out of a medical university study)
if you ask 10 kids the same question who watch the same program on TV that showed a sea gull and claimed it was a hawk.... 7 kids would say a sea gull was a hawk.... the power of TV to confuse memory.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KarensHoliday

Perhaps:

Aspartame, Flouride, and the #ton of added junk in our food... Im sure

I am schizophrenic though, im pretty sure thats a gene thing though, but again, who knows what the trigger is.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Im guessing the GMO food is causing this damage and it's ruining the future of the united states.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elfrog

My mom was misdiagnosed with Celiac Disease a few years ago. It is VERY hard to keep from eating gluten and also somewhat hard to get good flours that don't make rubbery bread. Good suggestion though!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders

Originally posted by KarensHoliday
-1 in 3 is overweight
-1 in 6 has learning disabilities
-1 in 9 has asthma
-1 in 10 has ADHD
-1 in 12 has food allergies
-1 in 20 has seizures
-1 in 54 males has autism
-1 in 88 has autism

Statistics taken from this video.

The video is about vaccination but I don't think vaccination alone can possibly account for all this. It could be any number of things, multiple causes. Each one of the above stats could be due to multiple different causes. Or there could be one or several overarching causes: poison in the food or water or air, say.

This doesn't even take into account the social issues: gangs, crime, TV brainwashing, materialism, a culture that rewards cheating and slacking...it makes me sick to think of bringing up a child in this world. Although I want to be a mother and raise healthy, happy kids its looking like more and more of a challenge every day!

One thing is for certain: Our children are hurting bad. Think of the children!!!

Blame religion, that's acceptable around here.
jk.
Just let the kids be kids!
jk.
I'm against vaccination.
I'm not kidding about that at all.
I think it's the vaccinations they give to pregnant women, to newborn babies, toddlers, children, teens, adults, elders. I think it's the poisons in our foods, I think it's the fluoride in the waters and that the "government" intends to kill us softly, so it's by by miss american pie. Lots of factors, the harvest is great, but the laborers are few.
I have one child and would not want another, we are indeed at the time where people will say: "Blessed is the womb that has never born children and the breasts that never nursed." Yes, this world is that bad, and it's only going to get worse, so don't count on preachers or leaders or presidents or scientists to save you from the inevitable because they've all been infiltrated by luciferians. Cursed is the man who trusts in man.
That's my take on it.

Well to be perfectly honest, not ALL preachers leaders or presidents or scientists have been infiltrated by luciferians. What's wrong with society is that many people don't properly understand cause and effect.
A big thing is that pretty soon people are going to HAVE TO have an implant inside themselves in order to buy and sell, because apparently people will trust the establishment because they have more money, are dressed better, enunciate better, are well educated and own everything. IMO These people I'm talking about, the FILTHY RICH people, they dictate the norms EVEN THOUGH they do not understand the poor very well. I think that the NUMBER ONE barrier to a better future is in lack of communication skills. I think it's very important for people to say what they mean and mean what they say, to understand how their words affect those reading or listening to them, it really is in a lack of understanding one another.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join