It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth is happening to children in America?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
kids are taught how to dissect frogs and use algebra and not how to fill in their tax returns and how politics work and what their vote means.

No wonder they are so lost when they get to 18.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KarensHoliday

What is wrong with the children? Try pesticide, herbicide, fungicide, pasteurized, homogenized, genetically
modified, sugar, wheat, dairy, corn , soy, etc.......plus vaccinations and epigenetics ( what is in the mother s
body is downloaded into the fetus ) . Chemicals, heavy metals, no contact with Mother Earth, no breastfeeding,
stuck in a room by themselves at night, video games, cell phones, etc., etc...... Where is the human contact ?

It s not only our physical health that d epends on nutrition, but also our mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
New research is showing that added sugar can cau se depression, and behavioral problems as well as
memory problems, and dementia.

The SAD diet is producing zombies.

running with the wolves

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

I got to here:

-1 in 3 is overweight (both parents working & there are more 'poor', which makes sense because non-nutritious, high-fat food is typically less expensive and more convenient)
- This is correct, also include the "time poor" professionals and parents (I'm time poor, however my wife however is not, so i have the luxury of having her prepare my foods (god love her!))

-1 in 6 has learning disabilities
- Also correct, "learning disabilities" 'diagnosed; (term used loosely) are also being diagnosed by non-educated* childcare workers, resulting in the parents calling for the 'quick fix' (IE - zombification). Parents would rather believe their child is disabled, rather than facing facts they are just not bright.

-1 in 9 has asthma
- This has been contentious though out the medical community, I've read conflicting studies of the exact cause of asthma, none of which really attribute to weight to being a factor. Sure being overweight can causes breathing issues, however there has been no real accepted (overall) studies to show a direct link. But 1 in 9 people asthmatic? "According to WHO estimates, 235 million people suffer from asthma." (Source: WHO).

-1 in 10 has ADHD (over diagnosed)
- This statistic is in correct, as a good 90% of diagnosis for ADD and ADHD are incorrect, as it was classified by most cornflake (Opinion) psychologists, usually to sate screaming parents, most of the cases i have read the diagnosis in my opinion was incorrect, and second opinions have classified the behavior to be dietary and/or environmental (Discipline), the actual figure is again actually quite low (exact number is currently under debate in the psychological discipline at present, last paper i saw it was around 1 to 1000 actual suffers in the UK.

-1 in 12 has food allergies - This is a 'typical' figure. A medical classification of an 'allergy' is "an adverse reaction to a substance". That being said, a reaction can be anything from a physical manifestation to a mental manifestation (sugar allergy is a good example of a mental manifestation) and non-fatal and fatal, are all classified as an "allergy". What cassp83 said is correct, the statistic is skewed, and perhaps should be reclassified to anaphylactic vs non-anaphylactic allergies. Most stats I've seen only show anaphylactic allergies only, which i can assure you is much MUCH lower than 1 in 12 (actual stat is roughly 0.05% to 1% (est source, Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide) of the human population

-1 in 20 has seizures - This figure is misleading, the classification of a seizure is the rapid transmission of nerve impulses from the brain, technically the act of shivering is having a seizure, these statistics from my reading are usually broken down to idiopathic and specific seizures. The former is usually attributed to conditions such as epilepsy. Last figure i saw this low (or high) was when the incorrect study was counting total events vs world populations, where one subject was having in excess of 100 seizures a year (Adult).

-1 in 54 males has autism
-1 in 88 has autism

- Again this figure is also incorrect, and was only a measure of the United States and is all types of wrong, and of course the US is not the worldSource. There was a CDC study completed (including individual tests) came out to be roughly 1% of children legitimately 'suffering' from Autism of any type.

I think much of our medical problems can be fixed by eating whole, organic foods. - This is something that should be explored, however due to the relatively new 're-invention' of "organic" produce is coming into vogue again, however we wont have any human checks until probably late 2050ish if it has a general health benefit (again depending on the foods consumed and how much your diet consists of organics. IE - eating organics for major meals and then eating twisties and processed foods for snacks will skew figures and statistics.)

* = Meaning they have no formal training in diagnosis, they look at a child playing, and assume its a learning disability, tell the parents, parents goto a GP and argue with them to "fix" little johnny, the GP then in turn throws them on the zombie drugs. I have seen this happen with my nephew, and lucky for us a correct set of tests where administered to find out the little chap is sitting in the 'gifted' region.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

If you doubt that kids have learning disabilities or autism at such rates then go to a non-private elementary school (will need to find your own excuse for doing so lol). That was a wake up call for me last year. I think autistic rates are higher than 1/88 actually (think those were stats from years ago). Most were zoned out and relatively unresponsive. It's very prevalent in children under 9 these days.
edit on 6-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Sorry to hear that. Your nephew reminds me of one of my younger cousins. That's what this latest generation is being turned in to and it's all for profits. "Make them as helpless as possible and dependent on what you have" is the name of the game.

Even university students are like that now.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Very true. I was kicked out of the house at 18 and had to learn those things the rough way.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarensHoliday
-1 in 3 is overweight
-1 in 9 has asthma
-1 in 10 has ADHD
-1 in 12 has food allergies
-1 in 20 has seizures
-1 in 88 has autism

Statistics taken from this video.

The video is about vaccination but I don't think vaccination alone can possibly account for all this. It could be any number of things, multiple causes. Each one of the above stats could be due to multiple different causes. Or there could be one or several overarching causes: poison in the food or water or air, say.

This doesn't even take into account the social issues: gangs, crime, TV brainwashing, materialism, a culture that rewards cheating and slacking...it makes me sick to think of bringing up a child in this world. Although I want to be a mother and raise healthy, happy kids its looking like more and more of a challenge every day!

One thing is for certain: Our children are hurting bad. Think of the children!!!

For the learning disabilities, I blame the teachers for not teaching well enough. I use to get lousy grades in school, but when I was in the 9th grade I had a incredible science teacher whom taught in a way I understood.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

-1 in 3 is overweight
-1 in 9 has asthma
-1 in 10 has ADHD
-1 in 20 has seizures
-1 in 88 has autism

The video is about vaccination but I don't think vaccination alone can possibly account for all this. It could be any number of things, multiple causes. Each one of the above stats could be due to multiple different causes. Or there could be one or several overarching causes: poison in the food or water or air, say.

This doesn't even take into account the social issues: gangs, crime, TV brainwashing, materialism, a culture that rewards cheating and slacking...it makes me sick to think of bringing up a child in this world. Although I want to be a mother and raise healthy, happy kids its looking like more and more of a challenge every day!

One thing is for certain: Our children are hurting bad. Think of the children!!!

Blame religion, that's acceptable around here.
jk.
Just let the kids be kids!
jk.
I'm against vaccination.
I'm not kidding about that at all.
I think it's the vaccinations they give to pregnant women, to newborn babies, toddlers, children, teens, adults, elders. I think it's the poisons in our foods, I think it's the fluoride in the waters and that the "government" intends to kill us softly, so it's by by miss american pie. Lots of factors, the harvest is great, but the laborers are few.
I have one child and would not want another, we are indeed at the time where people will say: "Blessed is the womb that has never born children and the breasts that never nursed." Yes, this world is that bad, and it's only going to get worse, so don't count on preachers or leaders or presidents or scientists to save you from the inevitable because they've all been infiltrated by luciferians. Cursed is the man who trusts in man.
That's my take on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's interesting how everyone here has one or two things to blame all this for, the fact is, there are many problems, many causes, many are known or can be speculated about, many are unknown.

let's just all agree on the fact that the current generation of children are not going to end up well, will probably end up infertile and dysfunctional, with bad health and character. The children of the elites however, are probably being groomed to take over the world.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KarensHoliday

G, I wonder...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there's two types of vaccines.

the one's minorities and white "trash" i.e. any white person wealthy enough to be considered elite, and what the elite's children get.

they're so diabolical, that even if you try to fool them and take them your kid to the elites doctor, in the nice neighbourhood with all the jaguars and benz's parked out front, they'll just give your kid the minority vaccine they have stored away just for that scenario.

better off taking your kid to cuba, were you'll get classless medical care.

I seriosly doubt the the Elitist spawn (at the very top) inject themselves with mercury, aluminum, aborted fetus material (ok well maybe they do that just for kicks, while dancing naked around the Great Owl), squalene, formaldehyde, monkey viruses etc., (well maybe in infomercials, er 'news') that's for the 'little people', the Unclean and unwashed masses. Don't feel special that the 'poor' or 'minorities' get special vaccines (Usually, though in some cases? hmmmm) that the 'middle and upwardly mobile' don't, no, they are all targets, cash producing assets, a cog in the business model of raising human livestock for profit and entertainment. You get em coming and going, what could be better than that?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle

-1 in 3 is overweight
-1 in 9 has asthma
-1 in 10 has ADHD
-1 in 20 has seizures
-1 in 88 has autism

For the learning disabilities, I blame the teachers for not teaching well enough. I use to get lousy grades in school, but when I was in the 9th grade I had a incredible science teacher whom taught in a way I understood.

Homeschooling IS an option,
Some teachers aren't very useful, but neither are some enviornments conducive to the wonderful learning experience. You can't make a person want to learn, learning comes from within, you alone have to want it in order to have it. That's why the bible says: If you become wise, you will be the one to benefit. If you scorn wisdom, you will be the one to suffer. -Proverbs 9:12
I myself will try to teach my son as much as I can, I've got plenty of learning books on all kinds of subjects, I'm not going to rely on the school system to teach my son what I think he needs to know.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: Oops!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
It's interesting how everyone here has one or two things to blame all this for, the fact is, there are many problems, many causes, many are known or can be speculated about, many are unknown.

let's just all agree on the fact that the current generation of children are not going to end up well, will probably end up infertile and dysfunctional, with bad health and character. The children of the elites however, are probably being groomed to take over the world.

They're being slowly posioned as we all are, though the rate certainly seems to have advanced as population reduction goals must be met and since new natural resources are harder to come by to exploit for financial and political gain. Human livestock and the sickness industry has stepped up the pace to keep dollars flowing and things on target.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by QQXXw

They're being slowly posioned as we all are, though the rate certainly seems to have advanced as population reduction goals must be met and since new natural resources are harder to come by to exploit for financial and political gain. Human livestock and the sickness industry has stepped up the pace to keep dollars flowing and things on target.

Yes, I agree, they and us are being poisoned. The difference is, we can make decisions that will minimize the poisoning but the children are at the mercy of their parents, who in most cases, are simpletons.

I agree about the the rate of the poisoning advancing, however, I think that we in the West are being poisoned differently than those in the third world. Vaccinations are the big thing in Africa right now, UN, World Vision, One World, Bill and Melinda gates foundation, all of these are just there to vaccinate the third worlders out of existence and the third worlders have no idea about any of it. We in the west however, have more room to wiggle, those of us who are awake at least. I don't know how long our small freedoms will last however, I think once that all of Africa is vaccinated we too will have to go through with it.

edit on 6-12-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There's a good reason why America needs 1/4th of Mexico's work force on American soil.....to do the work.

America poisoned herself and its DNA has been destroyed. Obama's given @9 million foreigners new US citizenship since taking office. He's bringing in new DNA.

Why do YOU think America shut down all her Dairy Farms and started bringing in powdered milk from 3rd world countries......every blade of grass in America's been poisoned...cows eat the grass to make milk.

Essentially America doesnt exist anymore......luckily the mexicans havent realized it yet and are still coming here to work for our paper. Times up for making paper from thin air tho.

WHO poisined America? NAZI's brought into America after WWII and the Jewish money folk who got rich making the poisons and projects the NAZIs developed........HItler won.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
poison in the food
poison in the air
poison in the water
poison everywhere

than you add a digital life, and empty dreams of a life as a consumer of goods and services from endless relentless marketing and commerials, and you get fat depressed sick kids

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There's a good reason why America needs 1/4th of Mexico's work force on American soil.....to do the work.

America poisoned herself and its DNA has been destroyed. Obama's given @9 million foreigners new US citizenship since taking office. He's bringing in new DNA.

Why do YOU think America shut down all her Dairy Farms and started bringing in powdered milk from 3rd world countries......every blade of grass in America's been poisoned...cows eat the grass to make milk.

Essentially America doesnt exist anymore......luckily the mexicans havent realized it yet and are still coming here to work for our paper. Times up for making paper from thin air tho.

WHO poisined America? NAZI's brought into America after WWII and the Jewish money folk who got rich making the poisons and projects the NAZIs developed........HItler won.

Europe, Asia, South America, Africa and Oceania are all just as, if not worse off than America. Mexico has much more poison than the U.S, don't be deluded.

Only parts off the Earth that are somewhat clean are small patches of Russia, Canada and Alaska as well as the poles and Greenland. I expect the elites to have their bunkers in those places somewhere.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Big list what is wrong with America
1. Bio weapon(testing on population, air drop, released in towns/cities, possible vaccines)
2. Chemical weapon(in our food, air, possible vaccines etc)
3. Genetic engineering of other beings or crop(Becoming too late).
4. Opened Borders(too late already they are here, infiltrated and more crossing over to survive chaos, possible engineered bad genes) They don't say Nazi's are half truth for no reason.
5. Fked up educational system full of roadblocks(useless courses/projects, etc) and no exercise.
6. Blame China(When corporations are taking over)
7. Soul selling/Sacrifices(a.k.a Demons)
8. Idiocracy coming soon if not WW3(Corporate or Government poisoning of water)
9. Aliens possible controlling this world, race to space age uncompleted(hidden tech from public)
10. Ignorance(bad genes, allergies, mass breeding, brainwash media control, MK Ultra, and other forms of mind control)
11. Corrupt religions

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, you know the FDA wants to pin all of this on people being overweight. This way people will feel too guilty to challenge what they are saying.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
-1 in 3 is overweight (too much TV and too much food, Like grandma said "You need to go outside and blow some stink off.")
-1 in 6 has learning disabilities (self serving diagnosis for grant money)
-1 in 9 has asthma (over diagnosed and over medicated, self serving diagnosis again by the medical profession)
-1 in 10 has ADHD (garbage, the diagnosis is really KNSN, (Kid Needs Spanked Now))
-1 in 12 has food allergies (attention seeking drama queen mothers, and self serving medical professionals)
-1 in 20 has seizures (over diagnosed and over medicated and self serving)
-1 in 54 males has autism (see immediately above)
-1 in 88 has autism (see immediately above)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join