It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we went into the Matrix, it happened in 1947

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ok enough with the mushroom shaped clouds over Tucson...etc. Time for a somewhat mildly intelligent post
I've been tackling this subject for some time now. However I think I've gathered enough evidence to support my claim. Most of the information obtained was derived from fUSION Anomaly.

If we did go in 'The Matrix', then it quite possibly happened in 1947

And I�m not talking about the obvious Roswell incident, (although I will get to it soon) but a chain of events that happened this year.

Chuck Yeager broke the Mach 1 sound barrier for the first time in history with his Bell X-1 rocket powered aircraft.

The infamous Majestic 12 was formed by president Truman to mainly study ufo technology. Vannevar Bush (Not sure if he's related to George Bush) was a member of this committee. You might remember Vannevar from creating the differential analyzer, most regard as the first analog computer. Not to mention, the Office of Scientific Research and Development was headed by Vannevar a few years before the creation of the Majestic 12. Vannevar bush also proposed a prototype of 'Electric Brains' the size of the Empire State building with Niagara Falls equivalent cooling systems. Sounds familiar matrix fans?

So in 1947 we have a panel of 12 of possibly the smartest men in the entire world all working on 'UFO technology'. Read on.

CIA was formed and headed by Prescott Bush (Granddaddy of President Bush). A little side note: Prescott bush was a heavy fundraiser for the third Reich eugenics program.

I would spend hours trying to explain the connections with the CIA and nearly every aspect of NWO, Mind control, UFO technology...etc. But do remember the role of Agents in the matrix and the current power of the CIA today. Familiar?

Max Planck, the inventor of Quantum Mechanics dies. Or did this incredibly smart physicist just 'Break free' from the Matrix?

William Shockley invented the solid-state transistor. This lead to the miniaturization of electronic devices. Hey if it wasn�t for this guy, that laptop that you're typing on would fill the entire room. Without this guys invention, it would be impossible to have cybernetic implants jacking us into the matrix.

Idaho business man, Kenneth Arnold reports to have seen the first known UFO.

They seemed to be alive in the center, to have the ability to change their density," he says, the Civil Aeronautics Administration expresses doubts that "anything would be flying that fast," other UFO sightings are reported, some 15 million Americans will claim to have seen UFOs in the next 25 years

"According to Ron Jr., his father (L. Ron Hubbard) considered himself to be the one 'who came after'; that he was Crowley's successor; that he had taken on the mantle of the 'Great Beast'. He told him that Scientology actually began on December the 1st, 1947. This was the day Aleister Crowley died." - Brent Corydon

And who could forget the Roswell crash incident of 1947. I'm almost certain this topic has been discussed numerous times on ATS so I�m not going to elaborate.

'___', the crystalline hallucinogenic drug was first reported in a Swiss pharmacological journal.

Mescaline studies initiated by the U.S. Navy under 'Project Chatter'. Another mind altering drug appears in the same year. Coincidence?

And possibly the weirdest thing to happen in 1947 was the proposed artwork of Noguchi. He proposed a work of art simply called "A structure to be seen from mars" for fear of the imminent nuclear destruction. He wanted to build it in hopes that alien life would be informed of intelligent life nearby.

It's cydonia. An artist predicted cydonia nearly 30 years before it was discovered. More information can be found at www.noughci.com. Sounds to me like in a previous matrix, it was actually built and established to give us some type of clue as to what is going on.

...Or I could just be wrong
. Input welcomed.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
While I have no idea about how a"matrix" fits into our world as we know it, I can agree that after we used the hydrogen bombs we definitely caught somethings or someones attention. Perhaps such atomic above ground events rip through time and space or can be detected far off in space?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

And possibly the weirdest thing to happen in 1947 was the proposed artwork of Noguchi. He proposed a work of art simply called "A structure to be seen from mars" for fear of the imminent nuclear destruction. He wanted to build it in hopes that alien life would be informed of intelligent life nearby.

Doesn't this mean a structure on earth that can be seen from mars. In case the aliens are at mars and see us here. Or are you saying its more of a metaphor, and ironic that it's vice-versa?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Doesn't this mean a structure on earth that can be seen from mars. In case the aliens are at mars and see us here. Or are you saying its more of a metaphor, and ironic that it's vice-versa?

Well he proposed that this structure be built on Mars and titled it 'A structure to be seen from Mars'. But his intentions were to let some extraterrestial life know that the people on earth were once intelligent beings

[edit on 10/23/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't see much similarity between the artwork thingy and Cydonia... The artwork looks like a face; Cydonia looks like a completely different face that is only a face if you think about it just right.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
As far as the Matrix goes I think you may be right but not the kind we are plugged into just the kind that changes history and the media quote"for our own protection" and the for the good of all mankind Muhahahaha
oh well just a thought.

geo

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
I don't see much similarity between the artwork thingy and Cydonia... The artwork looks like a face; Cydonia looks like a completely different face that is only a face if you think about it just right.

But keep in mind that just the concept of a face on mars conceived in the 1930s is amazing considering the fact that there is a face on mars discovered nearly 30 years later is remarkable.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Call me blind, but what does this have to do with the New world order or theories based around it? *reads over text again* In my view, this belongs in the UFO section, not here.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
!!!

yes, i see the 'concept' of a large enough 'face' to be seen 'off planet''

but i think that Verne's atomic powered 'Nautalus' submarine, concieved in the horse & buggy, pre-airplane world...IS a slight More Remarkable !!

recall the Martain Mania that was rampant , ever since P. Lowell discovered 'canals' on Mars, all the Edgar Rice Burroughs books, like Tarzan on Mars....also the 2 Atomic Bombs dropped just 2 years earlier on Japan

so the 1947, 'visionary concept' of a 'giant face' was not so outlandish...more like `chic

Your basic plot with the dna/bloodline BUSH, does have focus->as NWO, Illuminati, cult/matrix, bilderbergers, brenton woods, OSS, III Reich IV Reich; interplay....if your willing to go down that dark, foreboding, moor

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
[But keep in mind that just the concept of a face on mars conceived in the 1930s is amazing considering the fact that there is a face on mars discovered nearly 30 years later is remarkable.

But the piece was "to be seen from Mars", wasn't it? Either there's an error in the communications here, or in the title of the piece.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Weeee! Coincidentual "science" raises its head again!.

Firstly, if by "the matrix" you are referring to that fictional bloated movie then you cannot "go into" it. "It" exists BEFORE what we term reality came about. Afterall suddenly our bodies would have to be all connected to machines and our minds taken over by computers. Which didn't really happen in 1947, did it?

Secondly, events as you describe are all factors of the society at the time. Like a wave washing up the beach, you have just staked out one time period, and tied all the items in that time togheter in some sort of "conspiracy" manner, yet they are nothing more than the sticks, shells, flotsom and jetsome of the wave of society at that time as it moves forward.

There is little outside of public imagination that ties them together.

Reality is more than the random bundling together of fact and fiction tied up with a conspiracy band to make them all fit.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The matrix is real, but it's not what you are insinuating.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What am I insinuating?

This discussion reminds me of the "Stargates are real" thread.
I think we need to create a new label to identify the growing proportion of our population who believe anything they see on TV, even IF it is under the label of "fiction".

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
What am I insinuating?

I think we need to create a new label to identify the growing proportion of our population who believe anything they see on TV, even IF it is under the label of "fiction".

You know, even though that may be somewhat of an insult. That is right. I really didnt mean for this thread to be taken seriously. I just wanted to parralel what I saw in the matrix to what has happened in 1947. I didnt really see a thread that related to my topic so i chose New World Order.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
The matrix is real, but it's not what you are insinuating.

Indigo_Child, I would love to know what you think the matrix is! Please explain.

My first rant: Its not that I believe we are in the matrix as portrayed in the movie, but its the same concept and I have to pass on the steak.
"Keep them in the dark, focused on their own little world, and we can proceed with our own agendas.~evil laughter~" Really though, how many of us go through life working our jobs, paying our bills, and being afraid to step out of the box. Unplug me! I don't want to be protected from the truth about science for fear that I can't handle it. I don't want to be protected from the truth about religion for fear that I might loose faith. I don't wanna be protected from the truth about what's happening to our planet for fear that I might panic. Why is it when the truth is withheld from us, it was always "for our own good"? Present the facts to us and let us decide what's best for us, for our future, and the future of our children/ country/ planet/ universe/ whatever.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
What am I insinuating?

Teleologists?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Indigo_Child, I would love to know what you think the matrix is! Please explain.

Sure. The Matrix are all realities within the absolute reality. There are many layers to the Matrix, imagined, perceived and virtual, but all dualities, illusions within illusions. Examples follow:

1. Imagined:

Holograhic beings living in a holographic world
Delusional people living in a make-believe world

2: Perceived:

People escaping their reality(which is what you said)
The subjective universe

3: Virtual:

Infinite realms, Infinite dimensions and infinite parallel realities all layered on one another.

So which is our reality? Imagined? Perceived? Viritual? Or all of them?
Either way we slice it, we are in the Matrix, and will always be as long we feel seperate from reality.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

So which is our reality? Imagined? Perceived? Viritual? Or all of them?
Either way we slice it, we are in the Matrix, and will always be as long we feel seperate from reality.

And I believe that seperation begin in the decade of 1940

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

And I believe that seperation begin in the decade of 1940

My grandmother was born before then. If the matrix began in 1940, then she would know something happend. Or are you saying, they wiped out her memory and then replaced it with a false one? Or perhaps I don't even have a grandmother, or a mother, it's all an illusion of the Matrix? You sure are going to need a lot of evidence to convince me of that.

What happend in 1940 was not the turning on of a matrix, it was something much more ordinary, yet considered extraordinary by others, it was the beginning of modern ET contact. This connects all the dots for you neatly, and is backed up by mountains of evidence. So why instead insist on something that distorts our reality completely, completely changes history, and does not have shred of evidence to support it.

"The inventor of the Quantum Mechanics died" - People die all the time. They die today, they died in the past, and they will die in the future.

"'___' was invented" hallucinogenic drugs have been around for a long time, in a lot of cultures. Ancient Shamans use to use them and go on wild trips.

It's alright to come up with wild theories, but to try and pass them off as fact will make you come across as irrational and delusional.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just thought I would mention that the "face" on mars isn't a face at all. Newer photos reveal that is is just a large rock formation..

www.vgl.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join