It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doctor Told You Your Cholesterol is HIGH...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I went though all of this crap already. For a solid year everything I ate felt like poison going down. So I went three months of just eating vegetables and my cholesterol spiked 30 points!

Screw that. I eat what I want now. I'd rather enjoy the time I have left rather than fight every bite of food to eke out a couple more months of life.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

See that wasn't so hard, thanks for playing!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Get outside and get some sunshine, drink 4 oz of vitamin D fortified milk 1 time a day, if lactose intolerant a Vitamin D supplement would do the trick. Just remember, overloading your body on vitamins is not any better than not having enough. If it were me I would try getting direct sun for about 10 minutes every other day and drinking the milk, intolerant or not.

www.livestrong.com...

Treatment About 10 minutes of sunshine three times a week is enough for the body to maintain appropriate levels of vitamin D. This may not be enough to overcome vitamin D deficiency; oral supplementation is also necessary. Supplementation is also important for breastfed infants. Treatment of adults with vitamin D deficiency may take one to two months of oral supplements or injections. Read more: www.livestrong.com...
reply to post by AriesJedi

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Well I am glad you stopped by to tell me that you refuse to give up anything. It was a make believe situation, now either play the game or go stuff your face you grumpy old goof ball.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by jiggerj

Well I am glad you stopped by to tell me that you refuse to give up anything. It was a make believe situation, now either play the game or go stuff your face you grumpy old goof ball.

It's a game? You aren't looking for advice by seeing what others would choose so that maybe you would choose the same thing?

Okay, I'll pick 1,3,5. How's that?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I gave my choices and asked other what would they choose...wasn't looking for advice ding dong, did you even bother to read the post? Or did you do like other grumps and just read the headline?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Would love to get some sunshine but I would have to drive (or fly) a long way to get some Vit D sun. I live near London, UK and we have winter conditions right now.

I have also learnt in the last couple of days that Aspergillus poisoning leads to Vitamin D deficiency. I had this due to no money to replace wooden and rotting windows, up to about 5 years ago. We even had yellow fingernails, we were that overloaded with the spores. It took 6 months for the yellow to disappear after we got double glazing.

I post this so others may be aware that Aspergillus (esp, nigus) is bad for your health even if you do get enough sunshine!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join