It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse finally confirmed - Australia first to acknowledge the end of humanity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
God dammit. There was already another thread made about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's confirmed to be a joke. It was on a Canadian sitcom called Corner Gas.

Wait, scratch that last part. Whoever said that in the other thread was wrong.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellbell
I think its funny ... whats even more funny is every time Julia talks I think of kath and kim the tv show. its god awful that accent.
but ahh well.
good times

I have to second that,

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

yeah man thats wrong
it was done for a radio station triple j....all day today is a 'end of the world day' and doing funny random sturrrrff

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
oh woops. my bad. you corrected yourself. hehe sorry

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BeneathBaseStupidity

The end of humanity was a long time ago. We passed it.

Humanity itself is a rare commodity and very difficult to find although surprisingly we are witnessing it in the animal kingdom across all species but most prominently among apes, and dogs and less so in the human species for which it was originally named.

The end of the human species on earth? That might never happen. We have established that we will kill everything else first and go underground if we have to. Then we will come back up top and kill anything that happened to survive after saving at least one male and one female so we can reproduce them and repeat.

Yes I know this is the joke thread. I watched her speech. Inside I am laughing MAO.

edit on 6-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
It's just a joke.

I'd love to see Obama do a joke like this.

Of coarse it's a joke, the proof is she IS a joke. Now how did she get involved or have the time for this ? She should be doing her job running the bloody country.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Americans just do not get irony.
This is why most of the end of the world believers come from the USA.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Come on guys & gals iv'e had enough of this. Everyone is entitled to there opinion but for goodness sake lighten up!

It's Christmas 2012, were in the mist of a global financial collapse. The EU and the US is going down the Swanee thanks to corruption on every level.

You know, i'm a social guy and i'm privileged to have a lot of heart-to-hearts with alot of people over a beer of two most weekends. everyone one i know in work or not is struggling to put food on the table and above all, struggling to put a smile on for the sake of the ones they love this 'the most jolly time of year'

Can't we agree to disagree that this was just a bit of dry humor trying to lighten the mood in these dark times?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's good to see she has a sense of humor, It reminds me of New Zealand gov and I like the way they do things.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

G,day mate. you mentioned that us aussies are a crazy backward bunch.yeah. we are a very dry humoured, laugh at ourselves mob of fairdinkumbloodyratbags. but, no matter how backward you blokes in the far orff frozen north think we are. you will always be a day behind us... think about it. hahaha. but i gotta tell yer mate the pm is about as interesting as watching paint dry, and so low down the truth ladder she would have to reach up to scratch a snakes belly. her and the opp. leader both bat for the nwo. they call it THE NEW INTERNATIONAL ORDER. the opp leader tony abbott's smiles remind you of sylvester the cat as he is about to eat grannie's canary. this skit was an attermpt by our pm to humour us. BIG BLOODY FAIL. bout as much personality as and empty phone box.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by Ben81

Why is it when I try to convince people that something could very possibly happen on dec 21, I get ridiculed and shut down, debunked and told off....

But when I say something isn't what it claims to be, regarding the same subject..... I get the same result.... If I would have posted that she was for real, someone like stereologist would have come along and told me its a joke....

people are confusing as hell.

Are the same people "debunking" you both ways? Is it possible there's different people, of different opinions, and maybe that's why no matter which "side" you take, there will be someone to retort against your statements?

/shrug...just a hunch

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well this worries me now, before I did not think anything would happen, but with the fact that Australia is going to be the Capital of the New World Order, this makes me wonder.
Well you know how they like to put it right in you face, well if this is not in your face I don't know what is. With Australia down in the Southern Hempispheirs, I'm sure they have some incite as to what is going on at Antarctica, with the new telescopes and they are suppose the have another Haarp Machine down there. I wounder how they are powering that one, must have to bring it in, not like Alaska with all the natural gas.

Remember the Superman comic right before 9/11, with the perfect picture's of the WTC being attacted, or Bush at the School during attack " Plane must hit steel " it did.

Now this is what really smart arse's love to do, right in your face. With the fact of the bad joke on the radio show that caused the woman to commit suicide, this does not seem timely to be doing jokes of this sort. Was the nurse's death before or after.

Now I 'm going to go and start adding more supplies to my underground bunker.

Will see you on the flip, flop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join