It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse finally confirmed - Australia first to acknowledge the end of humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
why would she do that .. a few people will obviously believe in her

Actually no one in Australia believes poor Juliar, she is well known for telling kies.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think the saddest thing to come out of this whole 'joke' is that if she was to make a legit public statement about a pending world destruction. Most of us auzzies would be laughing our ar@s off and it would be too late to do anything by the time we realized something was wrong

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I speak on behalf of most Australians when I say Julia Gillard is an absolute idiot who's riding a negative wave of support.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

come on down but before you do its not shrimp, its prawn on the barbie

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
posted 4 hours ago..search is good

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

Strange day for radio station hoaxs , now a syney radio station did a hoax call on the royals and it worked!. this will no doubt over ride Julias hoax. lol cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Oh for Gods sake people....LIGHTEN UP!!!

Our PM (love her or hate her) was asked by two radio jocks at Triple J to do a comedy sketch for their morning show. The PM obliged. WHOOPDY DOO. It took her all of 5 minutes to do and doesn't negatively affect ANYONES live in any way, shape or form.

Give it up for crying out loud - can't humanity have a simple moment of humour without all the other BS that comes attached?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yeeeaaaahhhhh Australia. Boogers, They are SO naïve!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

I think the saddest thing to come out of this whole 'joke' is that if she was to make a legit public statement about a pending world destruction. Most of us auzzies would be laughing our ar@s off and it would be too late to do anything by the time we realized something was wrong

Maybe this was her trial run, just to see what the public would say and how they would react for when she actually does get up and give the bad news ( or the good news depending on your mental state)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
She is the Apocalypse in our neck of the woods..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I wonder why she received instructions to do this for?

Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Prawn schmrawn...

Everything I learned about the Aussies, I learned from Crocodile Dundee himself. And if Dundee says its so, then it must be so:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
She is the Apocalypse in our neck of the woods..

True statement !!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

We call them Prawns, not Shrimp.....

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
God dammit. There was already another thread made about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's confirmed to be a joke. It was on a Canadian sitcom called Corner Gas.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
It's just a joke.

I'd love to see Obama do a joke like this.

It would be soooooo great!

A lot of Americans will freak out

Seriously though, Obama could pull it off 100% and make it sound legit.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Shrimp on the barbie, anyone ?

Most (if not all) of us don't actually say that...

A lot of the things the international community thinks of Australia/ns are actually stereotypes...huge stereotypes.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I hate stereotypes

Like tourists who come to Canada and expect us all to end a sentence with "eh", and assume that every single one of us is of French extraction.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

why would she do that .. a few people will obviously believe in her jk

Relax, Jed. She was addressing Australians, not Americans

Originally posted by Xaphan
It's confirmed to be a joke.

It needed... confirmation?? This made it across the Pacific?!

edit on 6-12-2012 by BeneathBaseStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
It's just a joke.

I'd love to see Obama do a joke like this.

Even if its a joke .. it doesnt make sense
why would she do that .. a few people will obviously believe in her jk
and they will panic because of her
so she incite fear for nothing if that was just a jk and nothing will happen in 2 weeks

maybe she know she cant make an official statement yet ?
and by doing this it is the only way she can get her important message out ??
we have to read between the lines here
i checked for her picture .. this is really the PM of Australia
making a jk video 2 weeks before the 21 december ..
what the hell is wrong with her if this is really a jk .. really poor taste jk

but if we read between the lines .. its actualy clever to do that video

edit on 12/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Oh come on... you people put faaaaaaaaaaar too much into this whole end of the world C R A P!

National Danish TV is even sending a live concert from the state concert venue with a show called "Concert from the end of the world". It's not about bad taste, it's about ridiculing all the f*** hats who believe this # being pushed by pseudo scientists and selfacclaimed prophets and village idiots.

I for one hope we can all agree that once we have past dec. 22nd, dec. 23rd, jan 1st... etc etc we will all put great effort into dragging the names of those who have been peddling this S H I T for so long through the mud and hang them for show.
There is only one thing that creates hysteria and fear, and that's the media and those who keep talking about "things to come" like they are facts instead of what they really are, unsubstantiated BS that only finds its roots in attention seeking whore mentalities of people who couldn't find their place on this Earth.

We will all endure... there will be no end for now, and NO we cannot predict the end... it will just come, at some point in the future.

But hey... what a great night the 21st will be and what an even greater day the 22nd will be.
I for one will be sitting in front of my tv laughing not only at the multitude of shows ridiculing the so-called end of the world but also at all you f-hats here on ATS who chose to ride the silly train instead of doing something constructive with your lives instead.

What a great year 2013 will be... that's what I feel in my gut. No more end of the world prophecies, this was the last ride. It's getting old... get off before you look stupid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join