Native American Prophecies - The Four Signs - Grandfather's message of the possible futures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Two signs have already passed.

The African Famine of the 1980s.

Holes in the Ozone Layer.

We are awaiting the final two signs.

Please read this information it may help you to survive in coming years.

LINK TO ARTICLE
edit on Thu Dec 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Grandfather said that there was not future, only possible futures. The 'now' was like the palm of a hand, with each finger being the possible future, and, as always, one of the futures was always the most powerful, the way that the main course of events would surely take us.

Grandfather sounds like a Master Jedi.
I'm a timeline seer myself and this description is a good metaphor.

I use the tree metaphor to describe timelines, major events are like when a tree splits off into 2 parts from the base trunk, and each new major event from there also branches off into separate branches, and so on. Eventually the timeline ends, like a branch ends at the leaves.

Our timelines have been guided into specific directions it seems. As if the underground gov't did have time travel viewing abilities to know which way to direct society for their end goals to come true. We are way off the main road we should be on if left to ourselves to naturally evolve as a society.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
S&F

I have a major problem North American Prophecy and Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories. None are written down. It is all word of mouth and is subject to change.

A while ago a Bridge was proposed in South Australia. The local Aboriginal peoples objected on the grounds that it would be built on Sacred Land. The details of why it was Sacred was of course secret. It was Secret Women's Business.

What was eventually determined was that the Secret Women's Business was in fact absolute crap, fabricated by several individuals and of course the Bridge could go ahead if a substantial payment was made.

I am not knocking the OP. Never the less we have reason to be skeptical. I do believe the Hopi Indian Prophecy but only because I can trace a written account back about a hundred years.

It is just so easy for someone to create a so called prophecy for money or for fame that truth can never be determined.

P

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Great article, native American lore is quite chilling stuff to read sometimes. I for one put alot of belief into what they say. I have quite a few native American friends that are very intuitive to the world around them. Very interesting people to speak with. I myself have Cherokee roots, and am wondering what culture did this story originate from? I've heard of something like this before.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I use the tree metaphor to describe timelines as well! I actually think that is how they are structured in higher dimensional space.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It is interesting, for I observed my first unexplained celestial phenomenon not more than four months ago. I had stepped out onto my deck for a smoke and noticed what I thought was a star, at maybe 20 degrees above the horizon. It was ruby red and brighter than any star I have ever seen. Static, it held my gaze for close to ten seconds, and then it just disappeared. Strange days indeed. Those who know me can see my heart on my sleeve, since a young age I have felt myself an observer, my life not really my own, my task of seeing more important than the sum of my parts. Sorrow
has been an impartial hitchhiker on my journey, with no real reason for its thumbing a ride. I have never been a great
listener, the wool seems to selectively be stuffed in my ears, oftentimes when I know that others have words meant for me. I have sometimes known that I am being carried, like a piece of driftwood in a vast ocean, and as dubious and tentative as I feel my future to be, it does feel like I will be cast upon a beach shortly. Which suits me just fine, I really never did get my sea-legs under me.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Tree branches, their root systems, neural pathways in the brain... fractals. We can find a lot of answers to questions about our reality by looking all around us, seeing all the fractals in nature.

What takes people 20 years of living here to figure out which direction they should have gone 20 years ago, takes seers 5 minutes to come to the same conclusion without having to wait 20 years to find out. Extremely frustrating watching people have to learn the hard way, and take 10-20 years to get there.

Difficult to see which future will come to be, but there's always a fatter branch than the others, which is a likely future outcome.

For the end of 2012, I'm seeing timelines that suggest man made crises, not astronomical. What concerns me is the public build up given to Dec. 21, we could collectively manifest disasters by pure directed and collective focusing of intent. Or, TPTB won't let a good opportunity go to waste.

edit on 5-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here is the gist of the matter from op some may be interested in:

After a long moment of silence, Grandfather answered. "It is not enough that man be just happy in the flesh, but he must also be happy and joyous in spirit. For without spiritual happiness and rapture, life is shallow. Without seeking the things of the Spirit, life is half lived and empty. And by spiritual life I do not mean just setting aside one hour of one day of one week for worship, but to seek the things of the spirit every moment of every day. I ask you, then: What did these people do to seek spiritual enlightenment and rapture? Did they just give in to a life that was little more than work? They were given a choice every day of their lives-as you will be given a choice to seek the rapture of the Spirit or to resign yourselves to a life of meaningless work. The end result is always the same: forgotten graves and forgotten dreams of forgotten people. It is not important that anyone notice or remember, but that you work to touch God and affect in a positive way the consciousness of the Spirit-that-moves-in-all-things, thus bringing the consciousness of man closer to the Creator."

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

He can articulate it better than me.

Most people are unplugged from spirit, literally unplugged, it's like your car drives you instead of you driving your car, there's no control over which direction you go. The body is like a spoiled child, the spirit within is like the adult, if the spirit within isn't the main guide of the body, chaos awaits throughout your lifetime.

Spirit needs to grab the wheel and to stop allowing the body to make all the decisions based on it's physical needs only. The body will crave food, sex, any type of pleasure or chemical release, spirit should be the guide to decide when to fulfill those needs of the body at appropriate times. Today's society seems to operate backwards.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

wow.....that was a good read but also a very sad one, I have always been a strong believer of taking care of nature and in return it will always take care of us......we as people do so many things that are so destructive to the earth and to ourselves just for the sake of conveinence.... it is so over whelming and scary....and it is all being overlooked because some people want to believe that we as a whole could'nt possibly have such a great effect on nature....and yet we are doing things to the earth has'nt seen by any other creature before man.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I can attest to the authenticity of Tom Brown jr, he was my first teacher when I decided to learn tracking and survival skills. If you read his books much of what you read will sound absolutely crazy and you will be tempted to think "nobody could do that". Realize that though much of what he writes is physical fact there is some that is metaphysical truth, but truth all the same.
It doesn't matter if grandfather were a real historical person or not, the spiritual message is what really counts. Tom Brown has amazing abilities that will seem magical to most but are actually the result of intense training coupled with deep spiritual seeking.

I hadn't read this story for about 20 years, it was good to hear again.

This part struck me:

. Looking skyward, the Sun seemed to be larger and more intense; no birds or clouds could be seen, and the air seemed thicker still. It was then that the sky seemed to surge and huge holes began to appear. The holes tore with a resounding, thunderous sound, and the very Earth, rocks and soil shook.

The strange sounds and rumblings everywhere? The approaching magnetic pole reversal that will create huge gaps in the magnetosphere? We may be almost there now.

I think there is a great deal of wisdom in grandfather's words and we will all act in accord with our own conscience as the future unfolds.

From the Hopi:

The Hopi also have prophesied that "Turtle Island could turn over two or three times and the oceans could join hands and meet the sky." This seems to be a prophecy of a "pole shift" -- a flipping, of the planet on its axis. The Hopi call this imminent condition -- and that of society today -- "Koyaanisqatsi", which means "world out of balance...a state of life that calls for another way.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Very good article. I believe that we are going to experience some very bad things in the future. Science will find we caused it but it will be too late. Our practice of mining minerals excessively weakens the magnetic fields. The Sacred Indian site, Eagle Rock is full of minerals and is being mined. Why is it considered sacred to the Indians, what did they feel when going there. Has it something to do with the magnetic field of the earth? Is the mining going to effect this. It is only one mine, there have been many more, maybe way too many more. Are we effecting the magnetic field? I feel we are but am not sure to what extent. When we mined with smaller equipment we may have strengthened it by exposing more surface to the elements. Now we dig up the whole ore body with huge machinery. As far as I know, no research has been done on overall consequences of mining around the world. Why hasn't it been done? Maybe because the only ones that can do it are geological sciences that get their money from mining companies. This guy is right, we will soon be getting the third sign. The earth will come through and correct it's magnetic field by blowing off volcanos and big earthquakes in the near future. This will bring new lines of connectivity to the magnetic field by developing new mineral deposits near the surface. Leave them alone next time please, we have plenty of metal.Fracking doesn't help either, it breaks magneticcontinuity through the earth's crust. Sorry, no pole reversal, just a messed up magnetic field caused by man.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I believe the introduction of Atomic energy is the death knell to the earth as we once knew it......
I greatly fear we have opened a forbidden pathway that has led directly to early extinction of this cycle of earths inhabitants.
There is no turning away from the results of our misplaced faith in scientific ability......we are unable to rid ourselves of a massive dose of earth poisoning radioactive substances.....
We have let it into our ecological systems and will pay the price as it circulates through them.......there is NO turning back from this ......

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is a video about a traditional Hopi prophesy story that links to what this post is about, it's call the Secret of the Hidden Egg: www.youtube.com...

It's a lovely story and teaches us to have faith in the goodness of the Earth and the Universe. I hope you like it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well, yeah. quantum mechanics tells us that every quantum possibility happens and that the observer 'sees' or experiences one outcome, every other possible outcome happens on another time line or 'paralel earth/reality' and it is up to the observer to 'choose' which one he 'slips' into. There are trillions and trillions and trillions of possibilities that happens to the earth and YOU individually. Time is a side effect that (our) consciousness perceives to be straight and real, yet it is merely an illusion of you shifting from paralel reality to paralel reality in the span it takes light to travel the planck length (billions of times per second) this gives the 'illusion' of time and motion.
so before you buy into anything, remember that it is ones core beliefs that determine how their individual reality will manifest.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
well, yeah. quantum mechanics tells us that every quantum possibility happens and that the observer 'sees' or experiences one outcome, every other possible outcome happens on another time line or 'paralel earth/reality' and it is up to the observer to 'choose' which one he 'slips' into. There are trillions and trillions and trillions of possibilities that happens to the earth and YOU individually. Time is a side effect that (our) consciousness perceives to be straight and real, yet it is merely an illusion of you shifting from paralel reality to paralel reality in the span it takes light to travel the planck length (billions of times per second) this gives the 'illusion' of time and motion.
so before you buy into anything, remember that it is ones core beliefs that determine how their individual reality will manifest.

Your reply reminds me of two different theories. Quantum leaping and a Series I read “A Course in Miracles. Im personally working on the branches/choices I make, maybe applying these together I can open my possibilties. Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why are Native Americans or any other sort of "tribal" people supposed to have ancient special knowledge?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Excellent article. I thought the holes in the sky sign was holes in the ozone. If so, then we can still choose our path right now. The blood red sky sounds like it is next. Then its "The Book of Eli" scenario.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Enjoyed the read - thanks for posting. The descriptions are vivid, and worthy of remembering

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Can you summarize it or mention some highlights? I would like to know for certain that the OP reads his/her own material before suggesting others to do so.

ETA and I'm super busy. Would like to know a little more about this before hitting it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join