It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and thank you from a pretty old man .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I,m supposed to answer everyone like this but I'm going to try. I just wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive , but that's the biggest reason I'm here .
Hey! it works , thanks for the paragraph tips . Anyway I think it's wonderful that here is a site that is so courageous in expressing both ideas and arguments and who's mantra is "civility and decorum" . I admit I'm going to have some trouble with the civility part , but I guess I have to learn sometime .
I'm willing to use a real picture of myself for an avatar but I have to get my hands on a digital camera then figure out how to do that . For now just know that I look enough like Santa Clause to where I try to keep to myself in December . I just don't have the temperament for it .

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

G,day mate. welcome from a 60 plus, white haired and white bearded aussie. dont sweat the paragraph question, as i had to ask the same question and some bloke set me right. come to think of it i never did get back to him and say thankyou. wonder if i can find that thread. anyway, enjoy the ride as there are some very insightful people on ats.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

Welcome to ATS...

the world is at your finger tips..

I hope you've brought an open mind & are ready to learn..

..oh wait... your pro israel.. and you think "terrorist's" are trying to kill Americans.

well.. at least your crankiness will help you defend such stances..

and by the way.. just hit the enter button twice & then the tab button for a paragraph...

peace to you & good job caring for your mother.. its a noble thing most can not handle.

edit on 6-12-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Welcome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join