It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one absolute truth.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
rreply to post by Itisnowagain

Sorry. I misinterpreted your meaning.

The formulas are as various as there are people.

I read my first Nonduality book, came across a Zen type Koan in that book, wrestled with it for about 10-15 minutes, and then a shift occurred that revealed the Illusion (and that I was an illusion as well). It was such a shock and epiphany, I spent the next 2-3 years reading everything I can about what had happened, all to gain a good understanding of this

Get yourself "I Am That" by Nisargadatta and that should be the end of it. Basically you are not who you think you are. ANything you take yourself to be, the body, the mind, the personality, etc ...anything you can think f is not you.

With this understanding, certain shifts begin to take place to eventually reveal the Absolute as a direct living and breathing experience that cannot possibly be denied and trumps ALL.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

This is the foundation of what I currently believe.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Enjoyed your post - not too many can see beyond duality yet....you have to go beyond duality to see that white/black, good/bad, happy/sad are just words - and not "real" - these words are just that until something gets attached to them.
Just Be - nothing more - nothing less. We are all equal - human beings - only attachments beyond this allow us to "think" we are better or more unworthy than anyone else. I look at it like we sign up for this journey (not sure of the how/when/why lol). At the end - we are all going to the same place. We are exactly where we are supposed to be....right in this moment and only thoughts/ideas/opinions can take interfere with that.
I wrote about it in a blog a few years back and that's what i named it - Just Be - nothing more nothing less....
dualisticreview.blogspot.ca...

<< 5  6  7   >>

join