It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one absolute truth.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Take a look at the post above mine. Your wording is very confusing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Take a look at the post above mine. Your wording is very confusing.

I know what I wrote. There is a question in there. I don't know the answer. Can you help me?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

As far as human observation goes, there is no objective absolute. Not in spiritual matters. The human species, as of late, has failed to suspend its emotions to the degree needed to accept whatever answers it may find. As I have said many times lately, the human species is no longer interested in truth. We live in a world built on lies, so all we want is a convenient lie now.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
so you want the truth...

next time you are at a red light ask your "mind", "What is my next thought going to be"......

If you are looking at a tv screen wondering about life....well...

All the people you pass each and everyday on the road and all the folks you encounter here will not
have any life changing ramifications by your passing.....Tough nut to bear huh?

Better enjoy every moment cause that's all you got.....

oxi

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

As far as human observation goes, there is no objective absolute. Not in spiritual matters. The human species, as of late, has failed to suspend its emotions to the degree needed to accept whatever answers it may find. As I have said many times lately, the human species is no longer interested in truth. We live in a world built on lies, so all we want is a convenient lie now.

Please read my latest thread entitled, "I am just an idea".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Id just like to quickly correct something I said in my earlier post on this thread (page 2). Unlike Terrence Mckenna, both Bill Hicks and Bob Marley didn't die of rare forms of brain cancer, even if the cancer that did get the latter two was somewhat rare.

Apologies. My bad. Im just glad I was thinking of writing further about that on my site, and therefore decided to check out these misguided personal assumptions.

Peace to all

edit on 8-12-2012 by markatUCR because: of the need to clarify

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxidadoblancoquepasa

so you want the truth...

next time you are at a red light ask your "mind", "What is my next thought going to be"......

All the people you pass each and everyday on the road and all the folks you encounter here will not

oxi

The people that I see are a creation of mind. I see them from a place where they also see me. We are one creator. What we see is an idea. What we are is reality and truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This thread makes absolutely no effing sense. First we're talking about the "one absolute truth", then we're talking about being an unknown idea from an unknown source, then we're talking about other people being ideas that we created but we ourselves are truth and reality.

I don't even know what's going on anymore. Justin, let me know when you have your head on straight. This is ridiculous even for my warped taste in conversation. I hope you got your answers, because I'm out.

Good night and good luck.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

As far as human observation goes, there is no objective absolute.

What about that which is observing what is being observed?

“What we are looking for is what is looking.” ― St. Francis of Assisi

edit on 9-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Is all one or is all separate? Is the universe trillions of individual units or is it one universe? The answer is subjective. It depends on your perspective. You can say you are separate and be correct for you, but your determination is not absolute.

The only thing that is absolute is that we exist. Any definition beyond that is a creation of the mind. Albeit, not always insubstantial. Nevertheless, in absolute terms, untrue.

Therefore, shh. Don't define at all. Just watch.

Universal Knowledge or what is known as the infinite has touched the very essence of your soul and you relay that feeling in words with simplicity for all to understand.

I have read many of your posts over the last few years you being a member and believe in the last 8-10months you discovered who you are and now follow what some would call your destined path.

From my vague memory, earlier on you seemed to be easily swayed in you thoughts and had a conflicting outlook, however as I said most of what I have read from you this year seems to be coming from a person who creates the world around them. Keep it up as enjoy stimulating my mind by the way you articulate your thoughts.

I like the just watch at the end, I feel as thought all this, everything, is just an experience of the infinite experiencing the finite.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The only absolute is that we perceive ourselves to exist,but I suppose a tree,or a dog does too,since they both fight to stay alive like any other living thing.

There are no absolute truths,other than we are not really in a position to make the determination.

The more I learn,the less I know.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxidadoblancoquepasa

so you want the truth...

oxi

The people that I see are a creation of mind. I see them from a place where they also see me. We are one creator. What we see is an idea. What we are is reality and truth.

Either I suffer from the same delusions or we see what is,

How long did your transition take? Was your awakening instant or was it over a period of time as I suspect.

I was riding the wave of transition for about 5 years before I realized my awakening was just an alarm clock ringing until it stopped, until I switched it off and actually got out of bed to experience being awake.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

About 3 years ago I was in a state of what I believed to be high wisdom. It seemed very "divine", but I was also judgemental. I believe that that was something that, for the next 3 years I had to correct. So I suffered. I was delusional, angry for no reason, and felt lost. Now I am no longer judgemental, and I have learned that I am learning that I create all.

We are one creator watching our creation and creating it from behind all of our eyes.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

About 3 years ago I was in a state of what I believed to be high wisdom. It seemed very "divine", but I was also judgemental. I believe that that was something that, for the next 3 years I had to correct. So I suffered. I was delusional, angry for no reason, and felt lost. Now I am no longer judgemental, and I have learned that I am learning that I create all.

We are one creator watching our creation and creating it from behind all of our eyes.

This is what I believe, thank you for echoing our thoughts without judgement

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
never mind it was silly

edit on 10/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here is the full lengh movie 'Abide as the Self', it may help you to realize the absolute truth.
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

If I should not listen to the fabrication, what should I listen to? Now that I know that everything isn't real, why should I watch?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Beyond "I think therefore I am," there is E=mc2. Essentially we and everything around us is a type of energy that is organized in a certain way. In our case as in the case of animals and plants we need to also consume energy in order to maintain our survival. It is, I feel important to remember that one can never prove a negative. As such one can never prove absolutes do not exist. Conversely, proving that some absolute is real requires absolute knowledge.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Is all one or is all separate? Is the universe trillions of individual units or is it one universe? The answer is subjective. It depends on your perspective. You can say you are separate and be correct for you, but your determination is not absolute.

The only thing that is absolute is that we exist. Any definition beyond that is a creation of the mind. Albeit, not always insubstantial. Nevertheless, in absolute terms, untrue.

Therefore, shh. Don't define at all. Just watch.

Good point!
All this stuff is fun to think on, but for anyone to claim to 'KNOW' is making himself out to be a fool.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

If I should not listen to the fabrication, what should I listen to? Now that I know that everything isn't real, why should I watch?

Who said you should not listen to the fabrication? What is 'the fabrication'? What is your definition of 'the fabrication'?

edit on 10-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join