It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen both Fahrenheit 9/11 and FahrenHYPE 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Has anyone here seen both Fahrenheit 9/11 and FahrenHYPE 9/11? If so, which did you think was telling the truth, and why?

Also, why is it that Fahrenheit 9/11 is easily available in stores (like Wal-Mart and Target), but FahrenHYPE 9/11 is very hard to find in stores? (You can still order it off the Internet though.)

If you're from a country other than the U.S., what do people in your country seem to generally believe about both movies?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've only seen Fahrenheit 911 thus far.

There is some truth to the documentary, but many of its facts are distorted or misleading. There is also a considerable amount of blatant propaganda. Michael Moore's trustworthiness is compromised by his obvious support for the Democrats throughout the film.

But those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear understand that there is no real difference between the Democrats and the Republicans besides their rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I haven't seen either, but wouldn't throw out the idea of seeing Fahrenheit 911 on video, then seeing Celsius 41.11 in the movies right afterward. www.citizensunited-interactive.org... Personally I don't care for Michael Moore or George Bush.

join