It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Tweet From Sen John McCain shows that John McCain is Unstable to Serve.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Regrading the conflict in Syria in which the recent The amendment, led by Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) with Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Chris Coons (D-DE), and Joe Lieberman which would require the Pentagon to report on Syria military options, regrading the conflict in Syria.

92 Senators vote to require Pentagon to report on Syria military options

"This is asking that the United States, in consultation between the Department of Defense and this Senate, make reasonable assessments of what our path forward in dealing with the tragic situation in Syria might be," Coons said in a floor speech. "This amendment is clear that it will not consider ground troops being deployed onto Syrian territory, that it will only look at means that might be used by the United States or allies to stop Assad's reckless, relentless, criminal use of air power to murder his own civilians, his own citizens."

Noticed the narrative? the same narrative which was used against Gaddafi, it seems that Sen John McCain hasn't learned anything from either Libya nor Egypt. Other then the extreme noted hatred towards Russia and China.

that it will only look at means that might be used by the United States or allies to stop Assad's reckless, relentless, criminal use of air power to murder his own civilians, his own citizens."

Sen John McCain and his French Thinker both ignore the war crimes which are been committed by the Free Syrian Army now known as the Syrian National Army.

Which is they have been using Terrorist tactics, terrorizing occupied areas,, creating Sharia law based courts, are still using Child Soldiers and now Sen McCain wants to repeat the Libyan Conflict in Syria. Regardless of any consequences.

As the thread of the title "recent tweet from Sen John McCain just shows how Unstable John McCain is." is, if you go to the twitter account of Sen John McCain, McCain and the staff at his account tweeted the following tweets regrading Russia, shows that Jon McCain is obsessed with Russia and Syria.

Headed to the floor to discuss the #Magnitsky Act, human rights in #Russia. Live @cspan www.c-span.org...

This week marks 1-year anniversary of the protests in #Russia - there will be more to come. #Putin

This is a similar tweet that Sen John McCain or his staff wrote a year ago, regrading a possible command to the protesters in Russia.

“Dear Vlad (Vladimir Putin), The ArabSpring is coming to a neighborhood near you,”

After the tweet was published there were already protesters marching towards the streets of Moscow in a minority a mixer of Communists, Western Liberals, Pro American Stances, and the Neo Nazis these groups are the Russian opposition.

Not only has Sen John McCain stated to Putin that the Arab Spring is coming to Moscow but McCain has stated a similar comment while he was in China.

Arab Spring is coming to China' - Sen. McCain to Chinese Vice FM. The Senator is a good personal and Tibet's friend.

‘The Arab Spring Is Coming to China.’

McCain: Next stop for Arab Spring could be Russia

In regarding to Syria recently Sen John McCain has been with the France self proclaimed Thinker Bernard-Henri Lévywho was responsible for starting the war in Libya by claiming to the France president that Gaddafi would massacre the Libyan rebels if they entered Benghazi.

The ForeignPolicyl Conversation with Bernard-Henri Lévy and Senator John McCain, discussed why we should be helping the Syrian Fighters that are fighting Al Assad, and what will happen if we dont help the poor little helpless Jihadist fighters.

The video The Consequences of Inaction in Syria used have thumbs and down system and a commenting section but due to the a lot of negative comments they removed it both.

Urging with high officals to support McCain war mongerings, Sen John McCain shows that John McCain is Unstable to Serve any political office.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You obviously are ignorant of the political situation in Russia. The government there is totalitarian, manipulates the vote and blocks opposition candidates. Might I suggest you read a revealing book about Putin and his political machine called The Man Without A Face. Good for McCain that he is concerned about people's rights, everyone else turns a blind eye towards the issue, especially in Russia.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
You obviously are ignorant of the political situation in Russia. The government there is totalitarian, manipulates the vote and blocks opposition candidates. Might I suggest you read a revealing book about Putin and his political machine called The Man Without A Face. Good for McCain that he is concerned about people's rights, everyone else turns a blind eye towards the issue, especially in Russia.

As i expected i was expecting this reply from someone who supports Sen John McCain. Its Ironic that your saying that i am ignorant of the political situation in Russia. While i have been following it for quiet some time.

The government there is totalitarian, manipulates the vote and blocks opposition candidates

And what just what is the western world democratic and all freedom loving? if you haven't been following for thee last 20 years we dont have a democratic society we never did.

For these last two decades we have been controlled by leaders that are no different then there predecessors that haven't done anything to solve any issues

The Man Without A Face.

Oh a Book? how truthful it must be here's a description from the book.

"In addition to describing him as "a small and vengeful man" and a "thug," she accuses him ...."

I have seen parts of the book, its pretty much propaganda regarding to the book by Masha Gessen.

Good for McCain that he is concerned about people's rights, everyone else turns a blind eye towards the issue, especially in Russia.

You cant be taken serious, as you claim that McCain that he is concerned about people's rights Why is he seeking to bomb innocent civilians in Syria? by supporting Jihadist fighters who are using Child Soldiers?

Who also have just recently bombed a elementary school in Damascus with there own Mortars? regrading to your claim that he actually cares about the Human rights abuses in Russia.

Why dont you take a look at his failed record?
edit on 5-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No use in arguing with you if you are.going to compare the facts of the situation in Russia to your conspiracyntueories about the US. Talk to someone who lives there and you might realize how naive you are.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

No use in arguing with you if you are.going to compare the facts of the situation in Russia to your conspiracyntueories about the US. Talk to someone who lives there and you might realize how naive you are.

So comparing to my post this is your response?

No use in arguing with you if you are.going to compare the facts of the situation in Russia to your conspiracyntueories about the US.

They arent conspiracy theories they are the facts and didn't i say it in my post? it isn't just the US, i was also mentioning Europe, Canada and every country aligned with the western sphere of influence.

Talk to someone who lives there and you might realize how naive you are

I did in Europe a few months back, oh and why dont you ask the Greeks ask them how great there democratic system has been every Greek prime minster that has ruled Greece has eventually ruined Greece.

No matter which matter party even if the Golden dawn were put into office they would turn Greece into a hell hole.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Well it looks as if there was a sudden outbreak of common sense, judging by the multitude of replies. You denounce my sources because Putin has jailed, silenced and persecuted them, show me all the opposition party members in US jails. Just because someone speaks out against a dictator does not make their claims any less truthful. The fact that you compare free elections to Russian elections just goes to show you haven't the slightest clue. Count your blessings, you live in a free society no matter what your imagination tells you. Come back with more than speculation and reliable sources for your claims of genocide and child soldiers, and maybe you will deserve a response. For now, the reality is that I accept I cannot convince you out of your delusions.
edit on 6-12-2012 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Good for McCain. Lets get more Americans killed by sticking our noses in where it doesn't belong. What Russia does is none of our business unless it involves America. It's time this warmonger to start worrying about protecting Americans not looking for new ways to get them killed.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Were you as vocal about Richard Trumka going to the WH during the Arab spring and later bragging that his Union people were heavily involved in the Egyptian uprising? Didn't think so. Why now you are throwing a hissy fit at McCain?

Also I don't understand your use of the word "regrading".
edit on 8-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
McCain sounds like a DANGEROUS NUT. Someone needs to put that SENILE WAR-LOVING devil in a nursing home ASAP. Keep him away from real-life affairs.

Surely in the nursing home, McCain would of-course be constantly scheming on INVADING other resident's rooms, and AMBUSHING the nurses and staff there to complete his little "missions". While the other old timers are playing Checkers and Chess, he'll be playing his mental War-Chess in his mind over who to invade or ambush next.

A SENILE WAR-LOVING FOOL who needs to be in a nursing home that he cant escape from. Keep him out of REAL-WORLD affairs with his PRO-WAR attitude that ALWAYS results in putting our children and grandchildren in HARMS WAY and DEATH.

edit on 8-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Interesting...yet I do not see the
"not fit to lead" aspect.

Most likely just another bash US thread and forget about other atrocities....by other nations...which makes this an ignorant episode

MG

top topics

join