It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going to Happen when Nothing Happens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
reply to post by JericoEBE

I PREDICT, that after that day has come to pass, we will see a dramatic increase in doomsday predictions

I think that the doomsday prediction will be more frequent, instead of further apart.

I think 2013 will bring a lot more drama into current events that will prompt people to share their paranoia here on ATS forums, by telling us how 'this' particular event that occurred 'today' will lead to 'this' huge event like world war three or something.

So quite the opposite of what everyone else is thinking, where theirs talk of ''people will just grow up and forget about doomsday predictions.''

Expect their to be more activity in the 'Predictions/dreams/prophecies' forums, and maybe a new forum called 2013.

Maybe this post belong in the prediction forum as well.

And I also expect to see more snd more animated gifs as prolifile photos to make up for the dull stories put out since the world will be finally safe from an end of the world due date for a fe hundred years at least.

ATS will most likely dry up and become a chat room for Nascar fans or something.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The truth is that the Mayans were advanced in many respects, this is evidence of secret knowledge given to them by ANCIENT ALIENS.

The calendar ends because the aliens told them when to end it! WAKE UP PEOPLE THE END IS NEAR! The Illuminati doesn't want you to know that they are actually a reptilian species from OUTER SPACE!

Just kidding. I think I have H2 syndrome.

Seriously Jesus already told us only the Father knows the time, and by the way - you should repent anyways. While the world is not likely to be ending soon, your world might end (in truth, begin) in an hour.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If nothing happens, I'll make something happen that NEEDS to be done. Starting with Facebook. Really need to wake up all those egotistical people on there. Tired of people complaining and moaning about their life, or boasting about their life all because of their Ego.

One man cannot change the World alone, so I'm hoping we can all come together and write up something to help wake people up and make them understand the reality of life so people can finally break free from the Illusion we live in.

I could go on and on and on and on about this, but I'm going to save it for another thread after December 21, 2012 if nothing happens. If the Spiritual awakening doesn't come to us, then we'll bring it to us. And getting to wake people up has never been easier now that we have the Internet. Hopefully others on ATS will be able to help me once I establish a base of plan in my thread and we'll go from there building onto it and simplifying it to to make it short and simple as possible but I have no idea how this will work because there are a lot of variables in it. Waking people up can be a very complex task.

Who's with me? I've seen a few threads on here regarding manipulation and understanding Ego, and I hope to see those people in that thread as well as many others who wish to bring on the Spiritual awakening. I don't why we should sit around and moan about life when we can easily be doing something to change it. It takes more than one person to change the World.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
when nothing happens, those who was strong in voicing theyre thoughts for 2012 will say oops sorry we made a mistake, its going to occur in the future at so and so a date, and the world will continue on its current downward spiral as usual, and many more years will pass with typical events ocurring..

in other news. North korea is preparing to launch a new missle anywhere up till december 22 despite constantly having sanctions that if they do it will be bad for them. It would be hardly suprising if it somehow went astray, decimated another country somehow and started a huge war.
japan of course has prepared its anti missle systems and such ready to destroy any territory infringment.

china continues building huge empty cities around the world, in its own backyard, and even in africa, for its people or others youd think ? but no they make the price high so that no one unexpectantly buys a place. and it expands its military, despite the majority of its civilians living in poverty and filth

America builds its huge underground bases, and flexes its military might around the world. and generally wastes money instead of concentrating on its own peoples happiness

Russia just says leave us alone and dont interfere with us or we will make you pay

europe battles its own money problems and rioting in different areas.

england is england.

australia just sits and watches. says go home immigrants but constantly lets more in. sells of its land to foreign investments, and says hey america if SHTF youve got our back right ? otherwise were becoming chums with asia !!

Mexico just says.. rest of the world ? who ? we got our own problems. lol

honestly i hope something happens just so we can finally say, thankgod thats over with, now we can get somewhere... my friend for many years always spoke about the dropping of the veil, the spiritually rising, things that couldnt be seen would now be seen.... but for the last year said nothigns happening.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Maybe, when at last, those who think they can get rid of everyone and not have to work at growing their souls and service to others, finally get it in their thick skulls that life is a test and we're all meant to be hero's each day in it, and help those in need around us, maybe we finally will. What do ya think? Thats what I'm rooting for!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
It takes more than one person to change the World.

Really? I saw things from a different perspective.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've stocked up on beer and twigglets, in preparation for the "I told ya so!" marathon that will commence on the 22nd.

I wonder how many people have blown their life savings on ammo, MREs and holes in the ground this time?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
When nothing happens, here is what will happen:

ATS will be trolled by people posting "Did/Do you feel it?" 'awakening' threads. Others might even claim to be vibrating on a new frequency as they prep for their ascension. And all these newly enlightened/awakened people will talk down to all those that do not believe them or challenge them (which I've never understood how these 'enlightened people can be soooo full of ego). And for the others that claimed extraordinary things would happen, they will be posting about how the aliens changed the timeline or some such.

Some are so caught up wanting something to happened, they will lie and say something did happen just to make themselves feel better. And that in itself is very sad.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Lots and lots of tap dancing to explain how something really did happen, or that the calculation of the date was wrong. Just look at how the followers of the Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Harold Camping handled their false predictions. You either claim it was a spiritual event, so that one can't prove it did or did not occur, or you claim the calculation was wrong. I would love for all the new age nut jobs to apologize for terrifying the world that niburu is going to kill us, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
You either claim it was a spiritual event, so that one can't prove it did or did not occur, ......

I gave you a star for that line alone! I fully expect that to happen. Because it has already happened with other similar dates. And I'm sure there are some out there that will convince themselves that something happened just because they have put so much into it. Kind of like the placebo effect!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The sad thing is that we live under the constant threat of something happening at any given time or place, and people would rather gloat about being right or wrong about a single date rather than see the bigger picture.
Depending on where you live and your political/ economic situation...I believe people should always be prepared for something to happen.

edit on 6-12-2012 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

couldn't agree more. i think a lot is already happening around the world and on a large scale. i believe it's a very small crowd that think the world will actually end on the 21st, most who subscribe to the possibilities do it with a knowing that it is more of a gradual new beginning and not an abrupt end.

nothing is a very deceptive word in this context since many things have already happened that have changed our lives forever. Fukushima, 9-11 and so on. i remember the first time i realized life as i knew it was over post 9-11.

with our governments becoming increasingly out of hand, the global economy a giant ponzi scheme, fallout from Fukushima landing on us in every rain storm and will continue to for 40 years to come, corexit being "whats for dinner" in the Gulph, 20% of the worlds population starving to death etc.., i would say plenty has already happened and will continue to do so until a balance of some kind is reached.

i suppose anyone waking up on the 22nd thinking nothing is happening, really needs to pay more attention to the way things have changed already and will continue to.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
'nothing' can't happen, by definition. but i know what you mean.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
World events will continue on the same path they have been on for the last decade.

-Increased influence of global corporate entities on the world stage.
-Accelerating wealth disparity
-Accelerating increase in surveillance apparatus
-Increased militarisation of the civil police
-Increased polarisation and infantilisation of public discourse.

The trends are important. The date is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Then all of us at ATS can take credit for shining a light on their plans, like how we all stopped something happening at the Olympics. That one gave me a prettygood laugh. So.. Good job everyone???

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
as long as i make it to my birthday ( 1st Jan ) i dont give a # when it all ends.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

I always loved how people like Harold Camping say "It was just a test, god wanted to see how we would handle such a scenario." lol

Anyways, who knows what will happen when 'nothing happens'. I for one am looking forward to the possible sh*tstorm though. I don't watch much TV at all, but if people start going mental I'll be glued to the thing.

Let the lulz commence

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I suspect that due to human stupidity, some will commit suicide, some will get depressed, and some will go on rampages.

But for the most part, people will go on about their business as always.

@watchitburn : you called those people who really HOPE that at least *something* would/should happen on December 21 2012 a "human stupidity" ?

let me tell you what's "human stupidity" actually really is:
it's the sheer level of MASS Ignorance that currently perpetuates almost every facet of our current/today's mainstream or "normal" society, as if NOTHING really happens, and worse, "well... life/business just goes as whooppe usual" !

you call deteriorating economic & financial crisis worldwide "life/business as usual" ?
you call ever-more widening gap between the 1% rich & 99% poors and poverty rate increasing in the world "life/business as usual" ?
you call the obviously "silent" mainstream media (TV, newspaper, magazines) on some very important issues facing our society, or even our planet or species, and instead they just mindlessly broadcasting all latest news about those 'fake' celebrities, a "life/business as usual" ?
and lastly, you call the mindless "mainstream" society/people nowadays getting way too absorbed in the consumerism, consumption, & 'harsh' capitalism, greedy-for-MONEY/profits-and-status-only kind of lifestyle a "life/business as usual" ? ...

it's exactly because of 1) NOTHING seems to change, 2) most layman ordinary people seems to be Ignorant, or the willing one are too often too confused & clueless (or even seems hopeless!) on How to create a REAL change(s) , and 3) the everyday's harsh & mundane daily "reality" in this so-called "real world/real life" keep going on yet at the same time getting worse,.. that I have to agree with one of my friends when he said:

"I am not afraid if on December 21, 2012 it's the end of the world,
but what I'm afraid is if on that date, NOTHING changes !"

I am honestly sick & tired with the world/society/humanity nowadays..

-regards from Indonesia-

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
By March-April 2013, everyone on Earth will know there is something very wrong.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'll tell whats going to happen you will see new threads titles "WE WERE WRONG THE REAL DATE IS DEC 21ST 2013". Got to admit though, ATS might be a little boring without these types of threads. I honestly like the Nibiru threads as much as I really don't believe it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join