It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing Purple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hjello,

For years now I have viewed the color purple/violet while first waking up, in a half asleep state "laying down getting a back rub from my wife," but tonight I tried listening to a video on past life regression. Well, not long into it I started seeing this same purple with my eyes closed, I also felt a tickling sensation, but a "good" tickling sensation go over the front of my head and down my temple a little bit, "it really felt nice."

So what is this? Also, it makes its own shapes and the deeper I stare into it, "even with my eyes closed," the more active it gets and changes shapes frequently, matter of fact I think it's always changing. I've even seen what I thought were faces in it for just a second. I have been reading "Journey of Souls," by Michael Newton and decided to try to relax myself since I haven't found out where to get this done yet.

When I was a child I would see different shapes, sizes, colors, when I closed my eyes sometimes, but never this purple flame, this actually started out of the blue one morning upon awakening in 2005 or 2006, I just woke up opened my eyes and had this purple/violet hue that was fading away and lasted for about 5-7 seconds. Since then I've seen it while half asleep or awakening, but sometimes I can see it as I'm drifting off to sleep. This evening was the first time I've seen it come up while trying to relax and let myself go. I've heard a few opinions, but not many. Thanks for any input
edit on 5-12-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.

Violet is an important energy for those who use blue and indigo skills in the psychic field. The red in violet offers a grounding effect.

Violet/Purple is essentially symbolic of awareness and intuition. A very significant energy in the coming times.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think I have found a clue to this Violet flame in Song of Solomon Ch 7v5.
It talks about 'the hair of your head like purple'.

Well I had a dream yesterday where I was telling someone about this verse, and when I woke up I thought well that was weird. Then I thought I need to think more about this.

I know that in ancient times purple dye was very expensive and very smelly, as it had a fishy smell to it.
Well that isn't very romantic, is it? Fishy hair, yuk.

So maybe it is a reference to an aura, a light around her hair and that is when it clicked; The Indigos are said to have a blue/purple aura.

So what if the Indigos are from God? The so-called Lightworkers the elite are said to want to kill.

And maybe the Violet flame is a protective covering over the Earth, working against those who would destroy the higher frequencies of the rainbow-ie blue to violet.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
***Just wanted to add this morning 07-19-15 I awoke for the first time with a yellow/golden flame, eyes closed. So, started out purple/indigo went on for several years, last year green came in for the first time and has reoccurred, earlier this year white came in for the first and only time, and now just this morning yellow/golden for the first time ever. Pretty exciting stuff.

This started for me about fall of 2006. I saw an owl in broad daylight outside of our house and it starred at me shortly before flying away. Not too long after this I had my first experience. I woke up and literally saw this purple/lavender/indigo color in my vision. It lasted for about 8-10 seconds and then faded away.

After this I would see it randomly while awakening from sleep or sometimes when drifting off to sleep. This purple flame as I would describe it is accompanied with a very calming and blissful feeling. It would change shapes, shrink inward on itself only to expand again, was ever moving, would briefly produce faces at times, seemed like I was flying through it at times like a tunnel, and was always pleasant.

Last year 2014 I had surgery. When I started coming to in the post anesthesia recovery unit this color was literally pulsating and massaging me. I felt so loved and felt as if it was actually healing me. I kept a huge smile on my face all the way to my room and drifted off to sleep smiling. For the first time the color green accompanied my purple flame. They were together and even separate. I remember feeling like I knew them and they were talking to me with love and healing me.

Now, it's easy to assume this was the anesthesia giving me this euphoric sensation and I would buy into that IF I had never had this purple flame before with my eyes closed. But I tell you it was the same flame only this time with a green companion. The nurses were talking to themselves saying how happy and content I looked. Totally at ease, with joy, and peace. I even told one nurse she was an angel before I had memory of coming to.

Earlier this year I had another surgery. Waking up in the post anesthesia unit I had this experience again only less intense this time. But, for the first time I had the color white to go along with purple and green. I haven't seen the white since that time, but I still see the purple and green.

To produce this sensation at home usually it comes on if I'm getting my back massaged by my wife and I go off into almost a meditation. This is when I'll see the green as well. One time while listening to music that is supposed to help you meditate the purple flame came about for just a few seconds.

It seems to me it appears most when I'm just coming out of sleep or just going into sleep. If I think about it too much I'll lose it, but if I'm still in that halfway point between being awake and being in dream I can hold it a lot longer. Pretty much, when I'm relaxed it comes naturally but if my mind is busy it goes away. I could look at it for hours.

I've even waved my hand in front of my eyes to make sure my eyes were closed because to me, they were wide open! But sure enough, my vision was actually with my eyes closed.

edit on 19-7-2015 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Some people hear colours in music or from smells.

There was a conductor who used to confuse his orchestra to no end by saying things like 'more yellow' when he wanted them to change pitch/tone/note.

I bet there are a few people on here who see colours when listening to music.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A Google search of Yellow Golden Flame, auto added in meditation and this is the first page I clicked on

www.sunnyray.org...

The yellow Ray is the second Ray of light. This is a Ray of consciousness. The yellow golden flame brings the impulse for binding light and love, as well as for unifying matter and spirit. This is a Ray of wisdom, sensitivity and intuition. The energy of the yellow flame qualifies and teaches, enabling the processes of thorough synthesis, love, wisdom, enlightenment and peace. Yellow Flame Invocations should be performed on Monday when this ray is especially dominant....

I should also add that I've never in an official serious manner attempted to meditate in my life. Once, I tried it a bit by listening to a video for meditation with my eyes closed and brought on the purple flame with tingly pleasure like sensations in my head and down neck, but I lost it quickly.

This has all happened when coming out of sleep, going into sleep, waking up in a trance like state, or getting a massage from my wife.
edit on 19-7-2015 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So I just got serious about meditation for the first time. Well, serious for me anyways...I listened to this

And about 5 minutes in I was there. I could see the purple flame with my eyes closed, but I didn't lose it this time, even when my mind got a little busy. I notice when it starts it begins small and then builds on itself with waves. Kind of like you would see a tunnel from far away then imagine the tunnel getting closer until it was right on you and passed as if you were going through the tunnel.

This is what it does over and over as it begins, then it stabilizes and dissipates only to come back again, kind of like if you were looking at the cloud cover at night with the moon's light, imagine the clouds rolling by then there is a break in them, only to come back again. This is what it's like.

After this it dances around like a flame slowly and makes different shapes, I even viewed eyes in one. If my eyes would crack a bit I'd just close them back and I was right back there.

All this time I've secretly complained about not being able to communicate with God/The Divine and there it is in me always. I can hope that's what it is.

Each time I see it, it's pleasant. It's calming, gives me chill bumps all over, tingly sensations in my head/face/neck, always happy and feel love.

This time when I opened my eyes the room looked...I don't know, something had changed, not sure what.

Couldn't get the purple flame back once I opened and focused my eyes.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ive been looking into this for a few years now, and so far this is the closest I've found to my experiences, and I'm not entirely sure what I'm experiencing, because everything I find seems slightly off, when it first started to happen someone told me they saw what they could only describe as my aura, and said it was violet, so did consider maybe I catch glimpses of that energy now and then. I always try to do my best to rule out the immediate and the physical first, even with the frequencies and strange sounds, my eyes and ears get tested regularly, and have been checked over for conditions that could cause a similar phenomena, and worked with mental health teams, as so little has been found on it. However some comments in this thread describe something similar, the frequencies I've had since I can remember, and always dismissed it as a side effect to gromits as a child or something, but then found out I have the highest and lowest decibel missing in my hearing, so shouldn't be able to hear the frequencies I can hear sometimes, and it can put out the hearing in one of my ears like you e just been under water or a vacuum, the Violet hazes look like heat hazes only lighter, and they have a waveike motion like the sea, I thought it was smoke pollution at first, but it was too colourful, and the longer you observe the more you see within it, there will be geometrical patterns sometimes, and almost like fine lines crossing, sometimes silhouettes, or outlines, I can will it to happen, but it's rare it will be Violet then, is white, silver or this shimmery/sheer like colour I don't know how to describe, sometimes it will take on a tint of blue, but never been Violet under will, and I don't meditate anymore, I was actually advised to stop meditating or cut down on meditating because of something they called "outspreading" they described it as astral projection, but gone haywire I guess, losing control over it, because I was having strange experiences where people were seeing me in different countries and having conversations with me in different parts of the country im in, and I couldn't even think too deeply about anything without getting that feeling you're coming back into your body, and vague if any memory, but I didn't meditate that often, was every couple of weeks in the morning and evening, but I do it sparingly now, and seems less stories are coming back to me of people seeing me places they shouldn't, but now I see Violet mist/hazes throughout the day all the time now, any guidance on where to find anything on this will be greatly appreciated

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Look into a thing called "visual purple." It's a a purplish-red light-sensitive pigment present in the retinas of humans and many other animal groups. Under certain lighting and health conditions, people can actually see this purple. It's sometimes referred to as "seeing red," particularly within the context of someone getting angry and spiking their blood pressure.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
Some people hear colours in music or from smells.

There was a conductor who used to confuse his orchestra to no end by saying things like 'more yellow' when he wanted them to change pitch/tone/note.

I bet there are a few people on here who see colours when listening to music.

Synesthesia...(or chromesthesia in the case you describe)

I got this real strong with colors and numbers...3 is green, 4 is red (which is also A..lol) etc.

Purple is also my favorite color and my entire garden only has purple/pink flowers.
edit on 29-7-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
See Colors When You Meditate? Here’s What They Mean - Bamboo Garden Yoga
bamboogardenyoga.com...

top topics

join