It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hottest girl on the internet:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I very much do not believe this to be real.

I grow spicy peppers every summer and succumbing my friends to them is a regular pleasure of mine. In this prank it's 2 million scoville units?.... And that's her reaction? Meh. I see much worse from people on 200,000 and less. I really don't think this was genuine.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Some of you take life (and the internet) too seriously. Lighten up. Not everyone is a victim.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by boncho

I very much do not believe this to be real.

I grow spicy peppers every summer and succumbing my friends to them is a regular pleasure of mine. In this prank it's 2 million scoville units?.... And that's her reaction? Meh. I see much worse from people on 200,000 and less. I really don't think this was genuine.

I was wondering about that too. He may have watered it down for effect. It is after all TV, even though it's YT. For all we know everything they do is scripted, and she just ate a couple drops of a habanero sauce.

Although, when my buddy was drunk one time we got him to down a bottle of After Death Sauce. The entire bottle...

He did remarkably well. Any guess what the scoville units is on that stuff?

Edit:

After Death Sauce - Original Death Sauce with added pepper extract for extra heat. First sauce in the series to be labeled with a "warning". Notably hotter than previous sauces. 50,000 Scoville units.[3]

I would say his reaction was on par to hers... Tho he did drink the entire bottle.

edit on 6-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
If you go to the youtube link are read the description they have their twitter accounts linked facebook google + and where to buy their t-shirts, and i think its safe to assume that since this video has over 2 million hits, that their youtube account it monetized... so its a way to supplement their income and i think it is a awesome idea. One should look deeper in to things before they just get pissy about a video they don't like.

I think if they both can deal with it and look at it as a business arrangement then good for them. Most relationships get boring after a while when both just get comfortable with the situation, I doubt that will be the case here good way to make money and spend time together.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well it made me laugh a little

These guys prank each other and do this kind of crap to each other all the time, who are we to judge?

Boncho just ignore the "moral morons" and their stupidity and hypocrisy.

If people want to feed each other sand and poo and hot sauce, what are we to do but laugh?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

1000x hotter than tobasco.

Just oh my god the replies your getting. LOTS of anger towards men, lol!

I just don't get the issue here. I didn't like the video, but i got no issue about it.

Someone in this thread already said it, the world has issues.

oll>I would refine it, often women have issues about crazy things.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Haven't read the thread yet because I just spent too much time watching their "series".

Hilarious!

I don't see that relationship lasting much longer, but it makes for good t.v.

Thanks for the laughs.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Two wrongs don't make one right.

I didn't see her wrong.

I saw his wrong.

Which obviously gives you full license to judge him.

I don't agree with what he did, but it's a prank channel, as stated before. If she didn't like the pranks, this would never have had a chance to happen. And as you say, you didn't see her do anything to him, so you're uninformed and therefore an unsuitable judge of the situation.

You know where the door is if you don't like it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't find anything funny about these two people.
I used to "play" with my boss's coffee until he finally
taught me a lesson.I don't know how many sweet-n-low
packages he put into my coffee,I got sicker than a dog.
I never "played" with anyones coffee after that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Meh...I would have probably laughed a little more had it just been habenero sauce or something but something that is 1000x hotter than tabasco would have had me second guessing that prank. I have a pretty good tolerance and I put a dab of this really hot sauce in my chili once and I thought I was going to die (should have known...the bottle did have skulls on it). In the end she was A-ok and like everyone said it's a prank channel.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

hey manhater, here one she did to him, i guess its okay she did this cuz hes a guy, no?

A little about Jessie & Jeana aka Prank vs Prank
edit on 12/6/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Prank vs Prank YouTube Channel

edit on 12/6/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join