It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

So, based on my posts, am I a skeptic or believer?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
w/e, look at THIS page and then the 3 before, its the same people stuck here.

Why you certain ones are obsessing idk. Keep it up! I got a message about not hassling the 2012 beelievers, I didn't get one about not telling the obsessive ones theyre obsessive. Posts times show a lack of real lives guys.. If this is what you consider fun though please dont let me stop you!

Edit: wtf is with ridiculer's and popcorn.. theres a conspiracy
edit on 23-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

You're having a laugh right? Seriously, the people who have taken the time to read and follow this thread are intrigued by it. If it is all a lie and he apologizes as he said he would, then we will leave it at that. If it doesn't happen I'll be more sorry for his mother than for anything else. I hope it happens so she doesn't have the realization that maybe it was just a voice in her head.
edit on 23-12-2012 by DaesDaemar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Brah, the 1st post you made was on the 87th page out of 96, you quickly made a standpoint in your first paragraph and have stood by it from what I see, which begs the question, why are you still here?

If this actually happens and there is video proof, I have no doubt that you won't believe this for a second. Not an attack on you, but it is clear that your mind is made up and no amount of evidence will change that. Also, I haven't seen where the story has changed, it's been amended, but not changed from the original post.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Brah, the 1st post you made was on the 87th page out of 96, you quickly made a standpoint in your first paragraph and have stood by it from what I see, which begs the question, why are you still here?

If this actually happens and there is video proof, I have no doubt that you won't believe this for a second. Not an attack on you, but it is clear that your mind is made up and no amount of evidence will change that. Also, I haven't seen where the story has changed, it's been amended, but not changed from the original post.

Yes, I waited to post, there was a lot of bickering going on, I wanted no part of it. That post was directed at bk, although after his explanation, I'm satisfied of his intentions. So, what was my standpoint based on an observational post?

Why ask why I am here, instead ask yourself why you bothered to get involved.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
You're having a laugh right? Seriously, the people who have taken the time to read and follow this thread are intrigued by it. If it is all a lie and he apologizes as he said he would, then we will leave it at that. If it doesn't happen I'll be more sorry for his mother than for anything else. I hope it happens so she doesn't have the realization that maybe it was just a voice in her head.
edit on 23-12-2012 by DaesDaemar because: (no reason given)

I dont think you see the irony here. This is bologna.. The majority moved on to the CN shooting massacre while dismissing yesterday to prove how right they were. Some of you are stuck here, listen to yourself.........

You go immediately from "people (like me!) who follow this thread are intrigued" to "if its BS he will fess up".

Again, to quote Gob.. CMONNNNNNNN.

The OP is a Pied Piper..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

w/e, look at THIS page and then the 3 before, its the same people stuck here.

Why you certain ones are obsessing idk. Keep it up! I got a message about not hassling the 2012 beelievers, I didn't get one about not telling the obsessive ones theyre obsessive. Posts times show a lack of real lives guys.. If this is what you consider fun though please dont let me stop you!

Edit: wtf is with ridiculer's and popcorn.. theres a conspiracy
edit on 23-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

You have no idea what my life is like. Just so happened I have made a lot of money in my twenties here where i dont have to go into the office when I dont want to essentially. And my wife gets a kick out of posters like you so she watches me on here while i type. so its good quality time..

troll fail on your part. but its cool man, why dont you drop the tude and join in the fun. waters warm

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I'm not on ATS for "warm water". View my posts and you will see what I am here for, to share and gain knowledge. What you guys are doing is a sign of mental illness, imho.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I'm not on ATS for "warm water". View my posts and you will see what I am here for, to share and gain knowledge. What you guys are doing is a sign of mental illness, imho.

lmao. show evidence of said mental illness.. and show evidence of your expertise in my mental illness.. Viewing your posts are simple, only a couple hundred of them. i have thousands over years, so how have you made decisions about me in a week?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Then why are you still in the thread????? Leave us rats to follow the piper.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Thank you for the opinion... so why are you here caring why we are here? ohhhhhh riddle me that batman why should I go post on other topics when i'm still quite interested in this one... no one is better than another so you can pull up a chair , grab a beer or not and make some friends .. or you can just be "superior" to us mentally ill folks and go on your merry way... it matters not.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I think I finally agree with you and bk on something!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

HAHA.. see it always happens you feel the love of the thread my man...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Oh great, we have a doctor in the house......L
L
We've had a free (unsolicited diagnosis mind you) that "what you guys are doing is a sign of mental illness"

ooops I forgot to add IYHO??

Don't be so full of yourself doc. WE guys are just having a little fun while waiting for the exclusive midnight viewing of the premier of "The Ascension" Geeeeeez, I hope Santa brings you a chill-pill and some Laugher!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I think I finally agree with you and bk on something!

Angels singing.. trumpets blowing......

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
SUPER QUICK replies from the same people, kk. Irrelevant..

Thanks?

Alright, well I've stated my case. Ya'll have fun now, ya hyuh'.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So, we have a mental illness for not paying attention to the CT threads, which is saddening to think about, and you have a thread about how everyone is paying too much attention to it! Which is it good doctor?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Thanks?

One of the weaker troll attempts

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thanks?

Thank you we are having a smashing time... sorry you decided to ixnay the beer.. we have coffee too! oh well.. have an excellent holiday season 1/2 fallen one.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Then why are you still in the thread????? Leave us rats to follow the piper.

Starred it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Whew, that was a close one. I think we finally distracted the good 1/2 doctor!! LMAO

I think the most of you feel the same way. That it has been a fun and loooong read, but interesting to see all of the interactions. I'm just curious to see how this all ends. Heck, I'm done shopping, everything is wrapped and I'm not ashamed to say that I have some extra time on my hands.....so this little bit of entertainment (and harmless at that from the few of us) is just fun!

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join