It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Hey BK, sent you a U2U. Let me know if you have any thoughts. Thanks, ID

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

If he won't say where, then perhaps just warn them to stay indoors after 8pm just like he told his family. Better safe than sorry.

ewok better not give out his address
as it is obvious a certain somebody
wants to social engineer a swat team
to sabotage tonight's upcoming event

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Guys this is BS..

The interest being shown in this thread makes me feel like avg ATS members are not what I thought.. on one hand you have the full on skeptics and on the other you have the full on believers but the middlemen have left this thread.

Take a note, chalk it up to experience, I was wrong yesterday when i said he wouldn't reply again but still.. hes gonna now get this footage of him ascending and SEND IT TO YOU HOW (????) EXACTLY???

To quote Gob: "CMON!!!"

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

puhlease....
I think we all have better things to do than to worry swat teams over a guy who thinks he's going to vanish in 2 hours but so far so good.. I still have electricity.. haven't seen any weird "darkness" yet.... so happily waiting... good luck!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Guys this is BS..

The interest being shown in this thread makes me feel like avg ATS members are not what I thought.. on one hand you have the full on skeptics and on the other you have the full on believers but the middlemen have left this thread.

Take a note, chalk it up to experience, I was wrong yesterday when i said he wouldn't reply again but still.. hes gonna now get this footage of him ascending and SEND IT TO YOU HOW (????) EXACTLY???

It's his mother that is going to ascend (according to her). He doesn't know if he will, or not. He has left instructions for family to upload the video if he goes too.
No one is going anywhere, but I still want to see the video.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Don't be duped!!
TPTB and our friends at (the alphabet agencies) have had
his GPS coordinates for sometime now.

You'll see only what they want you to see.

In the meantime, get ready for the show with some popcorn,(watch the salt, it could affect your vision)

For some amusement while waiting, the last 4 seconds of this video depicts the show you are anticipating,
with disclaimers of course!! LO

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
OMG ZOINKSOINK OMG its dark out....

wait, its night time....

I have enjoyed this thread. for is lunacy, its comedy, its intrigue, and now the final act. we are 2 hours away from The Event

By The Event. I certainly dont mean ascension. I mean either the disappearance from ewok from the boards (at least that name, I have no doubt he will create another one) Or.. the eating crow of ewok for duping so many of our members...

Popcorn.. check
Soda... check
Alcohol... check

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Why are you invested in this?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Guys this is BS..

It's his mother that is going to ascend (according to her). He doesn't know if he will, or not. He has left instructions for family to upload the video if he goes too.
No one is going anywhere, but I still want to see the video.

I could probably CGI you a fake UFO video in 2 hours. Whats the point? It will not be real.. what gets me is the skeptics that are SO involved in this topic.

You are not invested in this so that you can call BS, thats not what this is. Is it perhaps, just perhaps, the skeptics wish something would happen miore than the let down true believers?

(DENVER)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Why are you invested in this?

because i take the credibility of this site seriously

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

oh lawdy... this is ultimate 2012 ats live in infamy in the making here... helloooooooo.... for 2 weeks we have been awed by this whole thing.. the believers, the skeptic, the death threats, the soap opera of it all.. we have laughed and made many friends... this will always be remembered! ( at least by me)

popcorn... check check
soda....check check
no alcohol but i have cigarettes for the big.... well.... I dunno... if we get a video or not or when that video will be posted is a whole different ball of wax... but to everyone involved and who has participated in said event...

hooray it's here!! let's party like it's 1999.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I viewed your posts before i asked that question. I suggest you do the same before you ask it again, self-explanatory.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Well its the 22nd and I recieved this on the 20th..

Originally posted by Springer
As is the ATS way, we don't act uncivilly toward our fellow members, we don't rub people's faces in their mistakes, we focus on the topic not each other.

It is in that light I am asking every one of us to go easy on the "I told you so" posts, let he among us who has never been wrong stand up and prove it. There's nothing to be gained by being rude about mistaken beliefs, we ALL have them at some point in our lives and a little kindness and understanding from our peers go a long way when we realize it.

PLEASE help the volunteer staff out and abide our TACs by resisting the urge to throw mud, it will be greatly appreciated.

Springer...

I hope this reminder is helpful and doesn't recieve the sort of improper backlash that is being shown now.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I viewed your posts before i asked that question. I suggest you do the same before you ask it again, self-explanatory.

Ask what? what are you even talking about

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

lmao.. puhlease you obviously haven't even read the last 2 pages.... but thanks we love the late comers...

ps. I might even be disappointed if he or his mother don't ascend... truly he's made me think a few times on the subject.

edit on 23-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

lmao.. puhlease you obviously haven't even read the last 2 pages.... but thanks we love the late comers... heh

hehehe, now, now gnostic, you know I luv ya, but no need to bring someone's sexual attributes into this thread!!!
L
MFAO!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

lmao.. puhlease you obviously haven't even read the last 2 pages.... but thanks we love the late comers... heh

hehehe, now, now gnostic, you know I luv ya, but no need to bring someone's sexual attributes into this thread!!!
L
MFAO!!!!
Shame on you itdepends!! you made me blush

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

You're right gnostic, I am a little shameless, it's the Irish in me....hehehe....still glad I made you blush....I bet there was little giggle there too!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

a lady never tells... (even if it's really true
)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
w/e, look at THIS page and then the 3 before, its the same people stuck here.

Why you certain ones are obsessing idk. Keep it up! I got a message about not hassling the 2012 beelievers, I didn't get one about not telling the obsessive ones theyre obsessive. Posts times show a lack of real lives guys.. If this is what you consider fun though please dont let me stop you!

Edit: wtf is with ridiculer's and popcorn.. theres a conspiracy
edit on 23-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join