It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
The horse is dead.
Saying it isn't so or beating it even more won't change a thing.

oh hells no... i've been involved in this up to my eyeballs for over 2 weeks... you better believe i'm gonna see it to it's final conclusion... mr i just got here and have no clue what the heck is going on with these weird people...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i admit i didnt read this thread the last 10 pages or so.

Frankly it doesnt interest me all that much.
Howecer I am interested in one thing, but not to the extent to read 10 pages to find it.
So if someone would endulge me;

Did Ewok-boba apologize?
Did his mother "disappear" ?

And the most important question - is she now institutionalized?
This is what happens when sick people realise they are sick. They have to get help.
so I presume that she is now getting proper help for her psychosis.

Also, the final question - i ask it again - did ewok-boba apologize?
Not to us, but to himself? and most important - his mother.

I do hope he can live with himself after this mess. I told him NOT to put the video on the web, but he did, and now he will pay greatly for it, by his own conscience.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

He hasn't posted it yet. Still waiting. He says he is going to though.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
i admit i didnt read this thread the last 10 pages or so.

Frankly it doesnt interest me all that much.
Howecer I am interested in one thing, but not to the extent to read 10 pages to find it.
So if someone would endulge me;

Did Ewok-boba apologize?
Did his mother "disappear" ?

And the most important question - is she now institutionalized?
This is what happens when sick people realise they are sick. They have to get help.
so I presume that she is now getting proper help for her psychosis.

Also, the final question - i ask it again - did ewok-boba apologize?
Not to us, but to himself? and most important - his mother.

I do hope he can live with himself after this mess. I told him NOT to put the video on the web, but he did, and now he will pay greatly for it, by his own conscience.

ok i'll play cuz i'm up and bored and waiting for my farmville.. seriously i have no life right this second..

1....apologize for what exactly.. ( and thats a broad question depending on which side of the fence your askin from) for his behavior? no he feels justified.. for his story.. nope it's just a story take it or leave it...

2 the ascension takes place tonight dec 22 at 11:55 PST.. so no one has disappeared yet and you would know that had you actually read the last 10 pages like you said.

3. no she is not institutionalized.. she is at home preparing to ascend and eating only veggies to purify the body

last question... no he has not apologized but he did promise one if he doesn't ascend tonight as scheduled..

stay tuned or don't... it matters not.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

i appreciate your time. Thanks.

Oh i see, its not until tonight. Ah.I will stay tuned, then.

cheers bro.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

i appreciate your time. Thanks.

Oh i see, its not until tonight. Ah.I will stay tuned, then.

cheers bro.

awesome! it's been a great time so far... be it true or not pull up a chair .. have some coffee and make some friends

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So, how many hours do we have until he ascends now? I'm in Australia, not sure of time difference. If he ascends and the family come at 8 for the video, how long do we suppose it will take to get it uploaded so that we can see?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

RIght now in california it is 1:01 am dec 22... what that translate to australian time .. I dunno. So approximately 22 hours until ascension central.. but if the family isn't uploading the video until the next morning then your gonna have to add at least another 12 hours on to that probably.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hold on he says at first it is just his Mum who is going to ascend but now he is as well?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Hold on he says at first it is just his Mum who is going to ascend but now he is as well?

lol where you been boymonkey... well tech.. he didn't know if he was going to ascend or not originally he had his doubt apparently now .. there is no doubt he's doing it tonight! How are you by the way?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

So, around 36 hours if he ascends or 24 hours if he doesn't to get confirmation. 7.39pm where I am.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
its 10 am here in sweden.
just fyi

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

yep pretty much... and don't forget sometime this weekend he says the 3 days of darkness descends... and the mother was warning to stay home at 8 pm PST. so technically if that happens we have less than 19 hours or so to see if thats when darkness descends but he's not for sure on that specifically.. it may start anytime this weekend.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

oh sweden.. awesome i hear thats a beautiful country too. You'll have to tell us if you get the darkness too
lol

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I'm cool
hope you are too.
I have been lurking because I didn't want to repeat the same stuff, (It is BS etc).
I expect a new message from the light people saying she is not ready but in (x) amount of years she will be.
So we can not say he is a BSer.
Either way if he and his Mum are still here I expect at least an apology to us all.
Oh and yo ho ho Merry Chrimbo

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

cool beans... i'm well and about to jet off to bed for the night... and a happy festivus for the rest of us!!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

beautiful country, aye.

Oh, most definately, I will share.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by bknapple32

Southern California.

Interesting, I also live in southern california. You could be living on my street for all I know. If you ascend, come over to my house and prove it to me. You'll know where I live since you'll have god-like powers in the 5th dimension and whatnot.
edit on 12/22/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Don't you get 6 months of darkness in the north of your country anyway?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I feel its very immoral of ewok to hold out where in southern California bad things will happen. I have family there and need to warn them if they are near danger.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join