It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Dude you are a major troll, you are posting on almost every 2012 related thread I see saying "you got explaining to do".

Are you so used to being wrong that the one time your right about something you have to rub it in everywhere possible? "Told I so! I was right! Dee dee dee!" Yeah, you and MOST other people.

Your one of a million+ know it all "told ya so" opinioned people, you dont have to be the top one. It makes you look like a real POS, it does.. Some people aren't taking this well. I hoped something would happen today and it hasn't but for whatever reason I feel great. I'm SURE some people are let down..

As for everyone else, Ewok is not going to come back to post "Ok, my bad.." lol. He and his mom are either A. Crazy or B. Been Faking. Either way, he did "ascend" and you will not hear from him again.

Of all the absolute crazy # I have read that would happen today on ATS, this was the most far-fetched and it was the top thread for like 2 days.. Good job guys, keep it alive forever. Just know..

Jesus will be back before Ewok.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yea. me thinks this is the last we've heard from ewok. Best wishes to he and. his mother. They need them

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've noticed that ewok has logged on today. But didn't post. I'm trying to be a different person on the boards. But I can't help but assume that means he was either lying or wrong and afraid to post.

Ewok, even if you're wrong. it's ok. We all said some rude things. We can really set a example for ats by letting bygones be bygones. You're still a great member of ats because you gave it content. So I hope you come back. So I can personally apologize for my rude mocking. Hopefully you can maybe apologize as well if you feel that way. Because I did get offended too. And we can all move on stronger and wiser.

Happy trails ! :-)
edit on 21-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: stupid phone auto correct

edit on 21-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Dude you are a major troll, you are posting on almost every 2012 related thread I see saying "you got explaining to do".

Dude pm me if you have a problem, don't derail this thread and don't single me out out of all the
posters too Who were told they were shills/trolls/disinfo agent/assleep/in league with reptillians
and so on I didn't want anything to happen, i can't get over that people get angry because the world
didn't crack like a free range egg or that there were no mass deaths reported..

Happy christmas..

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Excellent points bacon...
Mr ewok i'm aware your ascension isn't scheduled til tomorrow. I have yet to hear of anyone vanishing today.. I guess maybe that 3 days of darkness will start on the 23rd.. I just read a thread that the solstice really isn't til tomorrow anyways... but it was a beautiful day here in middle america with the sun shining and not a cloud or chemtrail in the sky ( not that I believe in chemtrails but if I did I can absolutely verify there were none today!!) at least here lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by bknapple32

Excellent points bacon...
Mr ewok i'm aware your ascension isn't scheduled til tomorrow. I have yet to hear of anyone vanishing today.. I guess maybe that 3 days of darkness will start on the 23rd.. I just read a thread that the solstice really isn't til tomorrow anyways... but it was a beautiful day here in middle america with the sun shining and not a cloud or chemtrail in the sky ( not that I believe in chemtrails but if I did I can absolutely verify there were none today!!) at least here lol

Its raining in Northern Cali, I did see a double Rainbow this morning around 730AM PST.

YES A DOUBLE RAINBOW!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12/21/2012 by TheTimeIsNow because: EDITs

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

God forbid THIS thread get derailed, lol.

I'm singling you out because after seeing you troll damn near every 2012 I come across I finally viewed your posts. The last at least 50 of your posts have been you trolling 2012 threads, making predictions that nothing will happen, antagonizing people, wanting explanations that aren't there, rubbing it in.

We ALL got messaged not to do that from Springer. I'm not going to pm you about it, noone can see it then. Eventually, maybe a mod will see this post, view your posts and see what I'm saying.. then make sure you understood the mass message from Springer correctly.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Yea. me thinks this is the last we've heard from ewok. Best wishes to he and. his mother. They need them

Thread title says 22nd.... Why you all up on the OP's back when clearly the 2nd earth is still forming.. Cutt him some slack, I enjoyed the read & hope the OP & his mother are where they wanna be & are safe

Peace to all

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Thread title says 22nd.... Why you all up on the OP's back when clearly the 2nd earth is still forming.. Cutt him some slack, I enjoyed the read & hope the OP & his mother are where they wanna be & are safe

Peace to all

I'm sorry you haven't read the last couple pages. I say the exact thing you did. Doesn't change that I feared he wouldn't return. And on the same page I post that I hope he does.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

God forbid THIS thread get derailed, lol.

I'm singling you out because after seeing you troll damn near every 2012 I come across I finally viewed your posts. The last at least 50 of your posts have been you trolling 2012 threads, making predictions that nothing will happen, antagonizing people, wanting explanations that aren't there, rubbing it in.

Nothing did happen and posting about i wonder what icke and the jones of this world will be doing
now isn't antagonizing people huh what you talking about wanting explanations that weren't there

Nothing happened to explain apart from its raining in england and maryland experianced transformer
problems nothing out of the ordinary ....

If i wanted to make a prediction months ago weeks ago days ago that nothing will happen
then i was in my right to sir/mam...

Merry christmas to you and your family stay safe .....
edit on 22-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Peace to all

^This. I'm preparing for my vid, relaxing, and whether something happens or not, it will be posted. I'm a man of my word. I've come through every time I said I would, so just sit tight until the 23rd has come. vid will probably be up by then.

I've already began writing out the instructions for whoever comes to grab my footage first, probably my uncle, so if they get it going the morning following the event, it'll be up by the afternoon.

1) Yes we're safe. Nothing has happened, but then again we didn't expect anything to happen yet.

Personally I see no purpose of posting. I come on to read some threads in the 2012 forums, but other than that, I'm just getting ready, and I gotta say, I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.

What to expect from the footage:

1) Wide angle of entire living room, with area of expected ascension fully visible.

2) proper lighting

3) my face, God knows how long you've wanted to see it.

4) my mother ( magic hands)

5) a smart phone which will be showing satellite time so that there is no question as to whether departure was at the wrong time.

6) Lots of quiet. It will be 11:55pm over here, and everyone living nearby will be asleep and quite certain that "nothing will happen".

7) I will address myself by name, for my family's records

8) A series of candles in front of the camera will serve to eliminate possible accusations of "fowl play" with the footage.

9) Possible standing meditations from my mother

10) possible loud noises

11) possible bright lights

9-11 are assuming things actually become dramatic. We could also vanish without any effects, which is why the room will be illuminated.

Family are to arrive the following morning if we do NOT call them ( this means our ascension was successful ).

..............................And should we call, there will not be a video, but instead me coming back to formally apologize

................................although, again, that last bit is probably not going to happen

It's currently 10:27 pm PST on 12/21 where I reside, so please save me the "it's the 22nd already Ewok" nonsense. This isn't about you or where you come from, it's about my experiences and where I live. Not to sound like a tween, but it's just the truth.

It seems I'm the last bastion of hope for all the 2012 fanboys and girls out there. Well hold on to your socks

Ewok
edit on 22-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: Eliminated bet with mods

edit on 22-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nevermind. Moot post.

2nd
edit on 22-12-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
No one should be be banned whether something happens or not. If nothing happens, why won't you post that video? Good luck either way. Glad you came back for now.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
And again. If, if , if, nothing happens won't you be able to post here after the event time? Like at 1230 to let us know. Instead of waiting until tomorrow. Interested....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
What to expect from the footage:

1) Wide angle of entire living room, with area of expected ascension fully visible.

2) proper lighting

3) my face, God knows how long you've wanted to see it.

4) my mother ( magic hands)

5) a smart phone which will be showing satellite time so that there is no question as to whether departure was at the wrong time.

6) Lots of quiet. It will be 11:55pm over here, and everyone living nearby will be asleep and quite certain that "nothing will happen".

7) I will address myself by name, for my family's records

8) A series of candles in front of the camera will serve to eliminate possible accusations of "fowl play" with the footage.

9) Possible standing meditations from my mother

10) possible loud noises

11) possible bright lights

Oh goodness. This sounds like you are paving the way for a doctored/shopped video with some CGI. I can smell it already. There will be 2 weeks of arguing in this thread about the authenticity of the video "disappearance".

In any case, I look forward to the exciting conclusion and hope there are no shenanigans with the video.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
See i don't know why you all get worked up over whether or not he post.. he's like a spicy burrito that just keeps coming back up ...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I don't blame you. This video is going to put a lot of very intelligent people to complete and utter shame if it works out, and they're not going to back down easy. Unfortunately for them, my setup is as easy as I have described, so no suspicions will be confirmed. I really wish this was like a UFO sighting with a potato camera, but it's going to be filmed 4-6 feet from the site of the event. There is really no room for naysayers at this point. You can accuse me of doctoring it now, but it makes no difference. The footage will speak for itself, I guarantee it.

GnosticAgnostic: Carne asada burritos a La Diabla are the reason Taco shops have taken over America. I am most humbled by your compliment. I come back to update people like I said I would. If you're to use that as an analogy, then you need to also say, that I'm just as spicy leaving as I am coming in. Leaving as in ascending

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Ewok if the video is proven false does that mean you get banned too then?
whats good for the goose in good for the gander as they say just saying sir/mam.?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Ewok would you be willing to part with a copy for analaysis purposes too for clarification?..

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think we deserve to see a video showing nothing happening as well. Or would that just be rubbing it in. Either way. We're awaiting..... Very soon now.

Good luck

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join