It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hopefully the author of this thread will seek the professional help that he and his mother obviously require.

On another note he might be pissed to think that he has had to support his mother for 12 years while she is at home finger diddling the planet to get it warmed up for "ascension." While he was out working his 15 hour days she was at home watching Judge Judy and Dr. Phil.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by quietlearner
Time to move to the HOAX bin now?

I wonder how the OP will respond
elaborate excuse or sincere mea culpa or maybe just silence?
hopefully people will see this thread and remember it
the next doomsday

Not yet... He still has until the end of the 22nd. Bought himself a stay of execution.

But make no doubt. He promised things. He knowingly posted information that led others to make possibly life changing decisions. If it turns out to be false. Thats a violation of the t and c's. Ban hammer MUST come out. And if we're wrong, we must eat crow and face it.

Well I too have read this thread from the beginning, like a lot of you. Ewok has made some incredible claims. So we will just have to wait and see. I stated right up front that I am a skeptic to the Ascension and/or Rapture claim.

But we can just wait and see. Dec. 21st is here all across the world and already Dec. 22 in some parts....you can watch this yourselves on this website::
www.timeanddate.com...

Then out of curiousity, I wanted to see the estimates for world wide deaths on a daily basis. about 153,000 daily.
wiki.answers.com...

According to Ewok about a million people are to ascend. So if something happens, it should be reported pretty extensively.

In the meantime! Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy New Year!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by bknapple32

I guess that's the times we live in. If we had the second coming of Jesus, I think most people wouldn't believe and pass the miracles off as the work of a magician.

Ive always said that too... if he came the first time now, hed be locked up.

But remember everyone. The OP is not wrong yet. His prediction in the end of all this stuff was the 22nd. So hold off

I thought the op said he was ascending today at 11:11 or 11:55 did he change the time? We can prove if he's right by if 3 days of darkness happens or reports of 1 million people vanishing without a trace.
edit on 21-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

IS MOM STILL AROUND TODAY?? If so, please take her to a medical facility, or sign her up asap!

I am going to go through all the posts now, so if you answered it already, sorry!

edit on 12/21/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

oh please please do not attribute things to me i have NOT said or DONE>.. never once have I ridiculed the pictures. also, even though according to the OP that those ascending would know he also mentioned a few times that the mother was warning her own family to stay home out of harms way... so there you have it the 3 days of darkness would start with the ascensions therefore causing chaos.. or thats how I put it together. Also, many people thought they were going to ascend as well even if they had not been contacted so perhaps anything is possible in that area... I don't know when I think of a "rapture/ascension" i'm always thinking of that left behind book. LOL
edit on 21-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Has anyone heard from Ewok in the past 24 hours?
Or was he laughed off the internet?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah
Has anyone heard from Ewok in the past 24 hours?
Or was he laughed off the internet?

I do hope all those just itching to post acerbic I told you so's....will keep in mind the fragile mental nature of of those facing today.....who really believed they would be ascended to another place....some buttons are too fragile to push.

Des

edit on 21-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

ya he was here last night... i expect him to be along today as well... and tomorrow because that is the day of his ascension.... ie. see title of thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar was simply that, A CALENDAR it was used to measure cycles of time like any other calendar.
As far as the whole ascension thing, well i guess like all other things based off of imaginary tales we will never know because there is no and will never be any way to prove these things. Now all the people of the 2012 doomsday Apocalypse will have to do exactly the same thing that every other doomsday Seer has done throughout the history of man. Make an excuse and move the date to the real Apocalypse. It is sad that people can be so totally fooled into believing something so totally ludicrous. And all it took was a stone carved thousands of years ago.

The real journey lies within us all to do good and be good and further our people along a path that ensures the happiness and success of future generations and not in the creation of money but in the health of our planet and of our children.

pce

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi Des, thank you for the much needed reminder
I agree with you. I'll also add that this is the time for love and compassion for each other. Life is so fragile and beautiful. Today I went to a Mass/Service just so I could be with other people and to pray and give thanks for all of the Blessings in my life.

I asked to be more patient, tolerant and loving of others. I feel better already. I wish no harm on anyone and I do hope we are kind to those who put so much faith and trust into believing today would be the end of the world (I am grateful it wasn't), ascension, aliens taking them away in France and others.

Let's make today and the remaining days of 2012 full of happiness and joy. Help those that are suffering, be kind and love one another.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy New Year to Everyone!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

How did you get that I was talking to you about the pictures? Pretty obvious that that was a general observation. Perhaps re-read it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well it seems nothing has happened so far.
Oh well!
edit on 21-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Wow it took forever for me to connect to ATS from Ascentionland.

Ewok where are you and your mom?

You said you'd be here.....

Seriously though I hope your momma's not too shaken up over the realization that she needs some help.

Hope it all works out and she/you're not committed.

Look forward to your post

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

How did you get that I was talking to you about the pictures? Pretty obvious that that was a general observation. Perhaps re-read it.

umm because it was posted to me.... and i have learned the hard way in this thread that i don't want anything posted to me that does not apply to me.. this thing has had death threats to all sorts of crazy... and nothing ppl like more than to point fingers just because of a little click click that had nothing to do with me or you or the little red caboose.
edit on 21-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The OP has done pretty much what i said he would do. When are people
going to learn

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
The OP has done pretty much what i said he would do. When are people
going to learn

I see there is some sick individuals who get a kick probably sitting there with thier mates typing
this thread laughing thir asses off at the gullible few when will they learn indeed....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So what´s next? Alien brothers and sisters from Cygnus 667 have finally made contact with me, and they are so concerned about the next monstrosity heading our way....the dreaded 2014 Lunar Equinox Expansion! They have told me all the information and signs to look for, which I have written down on a spiral notebook, in shorthand (I don´t even know shorthand! Did they program me?).

But I´m not alone they said. There are another 999,999 "Moon Workers" spread throughout Earth as well! Our mission is to help guide the rest of you through the Expansion so that we can prepare for the awakening of our companion Moon! We will be creating websites and You Tube videos and writing books and opening up an online survival store. I know so much, but I can´t say anything yet because it´s all super secret until we get the domain names and publishers and store up and running. If I spill the beans too soon, the aliens said they will transmit a galactic brain cramp at me and boot me out of the Moon Workers union!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
Has ewok posted the state and town he is in. This wouldn't give his position away and make him have any safety concerns. Then we can check if the lights are on in that town or not. Also ask him to stay logged in at ATS. If he does ascend then he should be logged on forever. What does he care he won't be here anyway.

I was wonder if you saw this and could respond. If you can't please state why you wouldn't do it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I've noticed that in this thread. That's what comes of being too attached to beliefs. The movie dogma said it well, better to have an idea than a belief, people are willing to die far too often for beliefs.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ewok said he would post if nothing happened.

I somehow get the feeling that maybe he was just a creative guy with alot of his times on his hands.

When will people understand that the whole inter dimensional beings and ascension idea were created by science fiction writers?

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join