It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by boymonkey74
40 mins left on earth OP

I guess is we never see him post again or the "light people" will come up with a new date..
Oh now hold unto your socks monkey... remember he said he's in the second wave leaving on the 22nd... we still have some time to go.

Yea he bought himself an extra day of ats fame

eh.. we've waited this long.. I dare say we are about the only ones though but hey I've had a great time on this thread meeting everyone and making lots of friends... having a good time so if nothing else I thank you ewok for bringing me closer to the ATS community at large...
lol A few more hours amonst us friends.. i dare say let the fun continue.

Plus weve gotten to be good ats friends, enough so that you saw my thread first with my silly pics of me gassing up cause the world was ending photos. I dare say I think I look like quite the doomsday catch with that funny face lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Haha that was a spectacular thread .. you did look cute gassin up! haha.. tell the wifey to snuggle extra close too.. hey you might as well use "the end of the world" to your advantage

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
so if whacko stuff is about to happen, why are the animals still so calm?
My malamute is still sitting on the lounge with me wanting me to pamper him with chest rubs.
imo, if there are no animals acting up, then NOTHING will be happening

link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by Jay-morris

No, I'm on a forum dedicated to experiences posting exactly that. If anyone is an attention whore, it's YOU for repeatedly posting the same thing over and over again. Get lost.

do you read my posts? Unlike you, i am worroed about the people
who fall for this. They are not bad people, just want what we all want,
and that is a peaceful world. And you are taking advantage of these
people, just for your own attention.

You dont care about these people. You dont care about what emotional
state they might end up being in when this date comes and goes.

You know nothing is going to happen, but you have had quite a lot
of attention, flags and stars, so your mission is complete.

After today comes and goes, you will most prob delete your account,
and move to another site, just to get your attention fix.

link   
Time to move to the HOAX bin now?

I wonder how the OP will respond
elaborate excuse or sincere mea culpa or maybe just silence?
hopefully people will see this thread and remember it
the next doomsday

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
No offence or anything, but of these beings were so advanced, then if they drew pictures of themselves, wouldnt they be a bit more advanced than potatoe head like drawings???

They look like they were part of an art course. The sort where you start with ovals and build the face from there

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
Time to move to the HOAX bin now?

I wonder how the OP will respond
elaborate excuse or sincere mea culpa or maybe just silence?
hopefully people will see this thread and remember it
the next doomsday

Not yet... He still has until the end of the 22nd. Bought himself a stay of execution.

But make no doubt. He promised things. He knowingly posted information that led others to make possibly life changing decisions. If it turns out to be false. Thats a violation of the t and c's. Ban hammer MUST come out. And if we're wrong, we must eat crow and face it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Well, this was my facebook status less than an hour ago.... "why does the cat have to run around the house at 2am acting like she just won the lottery?? I swear she high fived me about 10 times in a row, crawled up my leg like a crazed maniac a few times and is jumping around like she thinks she is an Olympic Gold medalist for gymnastics..... back outside weirdo! lol....
"

Originally posted by steve1709

Originally posted by mellisamouse
No offence or anything, but of these beings were so advanced, then if they drew pictures of themselves, wouldnt they be a bit more advanced than potatoe head like drawings???

They look like they were part of an art course. The sort where you start with ovals and build the face from there

haha! yup!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

OP is ascending the 22nd? he must have said that in the last 10 to 20 pages that I didn't read
it still doesn't make a difference because if what OP said is true then by morning
we would have news of people ascending left and right
so I just give the OP until morning

add:

I still have not decided if the OP is a shill or a true believer
so I won't call for the ban hammer yet
I would like to see OP's response first

edit on 21-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

OP is ascending the 22nd? he must have said that in the last 10 to 20 pages that I didn't read
it still doesn't make a difference because if what OP said is true then by morning
we would have news of people ascending left and right
so I just give the OP until morning

add:

I still have not decided if the OP is a shill or a true believer
so I won't call for the ban hammer yet
I would like to see OP's response first

The OPs response will be deflection followed by insult then deflection again. Most likely questioning your critical thinking skills. Just check his posting history. And hit up age 62 or so. We start quoting the op from his past posts in other threads. For someone who demands evidence for wild claims, he certainly hasnt provided any

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
well im still here probably because i have a different view on the ascension process than the op, but i secretly hoped he was right

you guy's have to admit it would have been awesome to see??

edit on 21-12-2012 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
well im still here probably because i have a different view on the ascension process than the op, but i secretly hoped he was right

you guy's have to admit it would have been awesome to see??

edit on 21-12-2012 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)
why would that be awesome to see.... chaos isn't really awesome in my opinion.. I mean if millions of people are just vanishing off the planet in an instant that would be serious.. think of all the car crashes, plane crashes, etc etc... lots of us non ascenders getting hurt as well.. but hey if you think vanishing is awesome more power to you!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
chill out a little ffs,

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

The OPs response will be deflection followed by insult then deflection again. Most likely questioning your critical thinking skills. Just check his posting history. And hit up age 62 or so. We start quoting the op from his past posts in other threads. For someone who demands evidence for wild claims, he certainly hasnt provided any

I'm right there with ya
I questioned the OP's validity and he
responded with a condescending and righteous attitude
then I questioned him more and he started ignoring me
after a while I lost interest of this thread until today

the OP makes sure to tell everyone how smart and righteous he is
let's see if his response is befitting of a person he think he is

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

why would that be awesome to see.... chaos isn't really awesome in my opinion.. I mean if millions of people are just vanishing off the planet in an instant that would be serious.. think of all the car crashes, plane crashes, etc etc... lots of us non ascenders getting hurt as well.. but hey if you think vanishing is awesome more power to you!!

definitely not fun and games
thought I would have loved to see some alien motherships

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I guess that's the times we live in. If we had the second coming of Jesus, I think most people wouldn't believe and pass the miracles off as the work of a magician.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

I don't think he is dangerous at all. He isn't saying everyone is going to die. He has stated that a chosen few that have attained a spiritual awakening will ascend. He's stated that all those ascending already know who they are. He also stated that there will be more people ascending within the next 20 years.

So, why is the message so dangerous? Everyone else's lives will continue on as normal. There is no message of death and destruction, therefore there is no fear mongering taking place here. So why so dangerous?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

I guess that's the times we live in. If we had the second coming of Jesus, I think most people wouldn't believe and pass the miracles off as the work of a magician.

Ive always said that too... if he came the first time now, hed be locked up.

But remember everyone. The OP is not wrong yet. His prediction in the end of all this stuff was the 22nd. So hold off

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

If they all know they are to ascend and will be meditating at the time, care to explain how all these disasters will happen? This isn't so much personally directed at you, but seriously, I think a lot of ATS just sees what they want in a thread without properly reading.

I don't quite understand the ridicule over the pictures. If these guides are higher spiritual beings, what makes them all apparent great artists? Is everyone spiritual blessed with that gift? Also, did they draw the pictures themselves or work through her to draw them. I would guess that controlling someone wouldn't be a simple matter, or even just trying to get them to draw the thoughts you send. I would guess his mother is no artist also. Just speculation on my part, but a little strange that people expect better than average.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Very true!

They were to be ready by 11.55pm their time correct? So likely to ascend after midnight, I don't think we'll have to wait another 24 hours. If they do ascend, then he will not post after that time. The interesting thing will be how long it takes for the video to hit YouTube afterwards, I'm sure we will all be checking.

If it were my friend, that video would be uploaded as soon as possible!

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join