It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

No, not quite. I couldn't care less who has the attention, so long as they aren't using that attention to belittle my story. It's not offtopic, but belittling me and OOOOOO will get you reported.

I have no idea what OOOOO is talking about. My story is different. If you can quote me, I can properly explain what I meant when I said only the end result matters. In this case, you're using it in the context that ascension via our method is the same as ETs coming down and delivering someone somewhere else. If I said anything at all regarding your paraphrase, it would have applied to the eventual "graduation" from this planet due to being ready at the level of your soul.

I have no knowledge of ETs being apart of the process other than what my mother has mentioned. OOOOOO also points to that as a means of travel as well, so I can only take his word for it.

Also, people laughed when he said they are in the sky but you can't see them. I see no reason to laugh. It's perfectly understandable. Multiple sightings of large groups have been identified in S America on several occasions, but I'm going off topic now. My point is, that he could be correct.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

I opened my account a long time ago. And still listen to music at work. So I see nothing here worth discussing. It's not about judgment. It's about knowing how to use YT, which you do not. Get real.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by ItDepends

I opened my account a long time ago. And still listen to music at work. So I see nothing here worth discussing. It's not about judgment. It's about knowing how to use YT, which you do not. Get real.

You know what Ewok? In the spirit of ATS and in the Spirit of this special Season. I am very happy to sincerely wish you and your mom the very best on the 22nd.....and beyond. You have posted a very thought provoking story and for that I truly thank you.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy, Healthy New Year!!! Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well.. glad i missed those 3 pages while I was at work.... but in answer to someone's question regarding time zone and ewok can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he said he was in PST. ( california) so ascension for him and his mother won't occur for what at least another 45 hours or so?? err there abouts i think.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Purification, but why for the physical body?
Why is this necessary?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just did my just in case gas fill up!! Lmao

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You said earlier you're going to take a video of your mothers meditation for the "ascension", are you still doing this? And what time exactly?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If this actually happens and there is video proof, I have no doubt that you won't believe this for a second. Not an attack on you, but it is clear that your mind is made up and no amount of evidence will change that. Also, I haven't seen where the story has changed, it's been amended, but not changed from the original post.

@ewok
I have been reading this thread and waited until now to reply as I haven't wanted to be involved in the arguing going on. This is a very interested thread Ewok and I'm interested to see what happens. I'm viewing this with an open mind. Not saying I believe you, but I believe you believe. I can see you are not out to deceive anyone and just trying to pass on your learning. I will try the 10 steps, if nothing else, it will be a step forward.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

If this actually happens and there is video proof, I have no doubt that you won't believe this for a second. Not an attack on you, but it is clear that your mind is made up and no amount of evidence will change that. Also, I haven't seen where the story has changed, it's been amended, but not changed from the original post.

@ewok
I have been reading this thread and waited until now to reply as I haven't wanted to be involved in the arguing going on. This is a very interested thread Ewok and I'm interested to see what happens. I'm viewing this with an open mind. Not saying I believe you, but I believe you believe. I can see you are not out to deceive anyone and just trying to pass on your learning. I will try the 10 steps, if nothing else, it will be a step forward.

I would absolutely believe him. If we had a non bias video expert verify that it isnt doctored I would apologize to him wherever he and his mom are in the infinite dimensions of the universe

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

such depth, such sincerity, such respect for ewok

imo he is dangerous. Want a reason for my opinion?

Read below and maybe you will realise WHY I and many others aren't worried about being labelled as attackers. If it manages to put a bit of common sense here so that someone lurking on the side, getting more and more anxious doesn't end up like this little one.

A 14-year-old girl from Russia was so scared of the May 21 doomsday and rapture prediction made by Harold Camping that she committed suicide the same day, investigators said Wednesday. The teenager wanted to choose death rather than be among the ones suffering on earth after the rapture.
Read more at www.christianpost.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

And that is why I wrote this thread. Very sad news indeed steve. And I, amongst others unfortunately dont think it will be the last

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
40 mins left on earth OP

I guess is we never see him post again or the "light people" will come up with a new date..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
40 mins left on earth OP

I guess is we never see him post again or the "light people" will come up with a new date..
Oh now hold unto your socks monkey... remember he said he's in the second wave leaving on the 22nd... we still have some time to go.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

40 mins left on earth OP

Oh now hold unto your socks monkey... remember he said he's in the second wave leaving on the 22nd... we still have some time to go.

Yea he bought himself an extra day of ats fame

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

4) Something significant will happen on December 21st, 2012. Over the last several years the Earth has been undergoing a kind of spiritual division of itself. If you can picture a cell dividing, that is what is happening with this planet. This "New Earth" will materialize in another dimension. It is up to human kind to decide whether they are ready to make this shift in their lives in order to "ascend" to this new location.

Although in the OP he said this

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

40 mins left on earth OP

eh.. we've waited this long.. I dare say we are about the only ones though but hey I've had a great time on this thread meeting everyone and making lots of friends... having a good time so if nothing else I thank you ewok for bringing me closer to the ATS community at large...
lol A few more hours amonst us friends.. i dare say let the fun continue.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

And that is why I wrote this thread. Very sad news indeed steve. And I, amongst others unfortunately dont think it will be the last

www.abovetopsecret.com...

good work bkn

I remember odette criticising many of us. Maybe if she saw past her judgemental cultural bias she might have realised how dangerous this bloke is

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
No offence or anything, but of these beings were so advanced, then if they drew pictures of themselves, wouldnt they be a bit more advanced than potatoe head like drawings???

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

40 mins left on earth OP

eh.. we've waited this long.. I dare say we are about the only ones though but hey I've had a great time on this thread meeting everyone and making lots of friends... having a good time so if nothing else I thank you ewok for bringing me closer to the ATS community at large...
lol A few more hours amonst us friends.. i dare say let the fun continue.

I agree total fun. Even more so because the end date is close and we dont haveto wait years to see if he actually mans up and comes back.. or if he leaves with his tail between his legs. Or even better, if he tries to somehow "leave behind" proof something happened.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You know what .. right now i'm gonna give him the benefit.. so far he has done everything he said he was going to do.. ( so i think he really is sincere in the belief) therefore I look forward to the video

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join