It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

For example, if you were to watch her doing her thing, you'd see her hands on her lap as she sat cross-legged, and she would be opening and closing her hands rapidly for hours, but in different patterns all throughout. The purpose behind this is that when a perfect posture in that position is completed, a fraction of energy is channeled successfully through into the being meditating.

I know exactly what you mean.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by ColAngus

i actually had a really good comeback but I can't afford the manners and decorum i'd get haha..

Don't be such a sally.

I'm running on -3000 ATS points.

If ATS allowed "donations" of points much like frequent flyer miles, I would donate enough to get your ledger in the black again. And I'm not an international bankster, so there would be no usury at high interest.

Many threads need an element levity. Also, are you really a Colonel?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Say people do actual experience things like the OP wrote about his mother in his original post.
Don't ATS readers actually find this kind of experience sinister?

If not a mental illness it sounds like a lab test from a higher intelligence.
"Come to us, leave everything behind we offer peace, love and harmony" etc etc

Rats being lured into a cage springs to mind...

Just my thoughts, no disrespect meant to the OP.

link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

If this were true it would really bother me. It seems too exclusive.

What about folks that are born not-so-smart and haven't quieted their minds and reached a point where they are ready for ascension? I know some very simple, kind-hearted people that have never thought of anything spiritually deeper than "be good to people". All left behind by the Creator? Not in the club?

It does not seem true to our spiritual design that in the end, it's just another elite club with specific numbers of people that get the golden ticket.

Do you not choose to conform to, or abide by, a belief that only an elite would ascend?
It might seem exclusive if one considers that the "spiritually" adept are superior, but why would one continue to perpetuate this idea?
Is it because one does not have grounds to prove to their self that "spiritually" adept individuals are equal to all?

link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

according to my cousin's book, their souls would continue to live many lives up until they have reached this point.
in essence, it is every soul's destiny to become whole again with the source, and it will happen whether in this lifetime or not. it isn't the end for these people.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I personally do not believe in GOD, Jesus, or any other religious figure. In my heart and mind I do believe in a type of higher power, but not those in the Bible or religious writings. I am not saying I believe in aliens or anything like that. I just feel that each individual person has in there heart and mind the ability to figure out things for themselves. I don't need churches (CULTS) or anyone else telling me what to believe. My sister is a born again nut head and she is always telling me I am going to HELL for not believing in GOD or Jesus. Who is to say who is correct. I like to keep an open mind about things and really don't need people like my sister or any one else harping on me about these things and telling me I am going to HELL, etc.. What I believe may be different from what you or anyone else believes, but who is to say I can't believe in who I want.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thank you for your post.

To those of you who laugh and rebuke people who believe in God but then believe in spirits are hypocrites. It can not be both ways. If there is a God then there are spirits. There are both good and bad spirits. So what does God say about communicating with spirits? He says it is forbidden. Why? Simple.....to protect us from harm.

Many spirits come to us as "light" and "love" however their goals are to deceive us. They know not to come as mean and evil spirits because we will turn away from them. They understand that to get us to believe and to follow they must touch upon our feelings and emotions. Once you surrender to their teachings, they own you.

I reviewed the photographs you submitted and some are familiar to me from years of research. Any spirit guide who represents themselves coming from ZETA is a fallen/evil spirit. Their main purpose is to teach us that they made us and that they are our Gods. They do this to keep you from the truth; to seperate you from the one true God.

To those of us who believe in God ...... there is one God and only one God not many gods.

I ask you and all who read this to be very careful. Meditating with a clear or open mind opens many spiritual doors and anything can walk in. Our minds operate at a low frequency and so do evil spirits. Meditation can be beneficial when done correctly. Meditate on the word of God, concentrate of what he teaches and you will experience the love and peace that comes with this.

Yoga meditation is part of the occult and is dangerous. Do NOT listen to these spirits. It can lead to a full body possession. It will destroy your mind and soon hallucinations will start that could lead to suicide or harm to one of your love ones.

It is written - test each spirit to see if it belongs to God. Ask each spirit if it follows Jesus and accepts Jesus for who he is and wait for the answer. I think you will be surprised as to how the spirits react.

God bless you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by consolution

This thread has the makings of a new cult... I do get somewhat stirred by the apparent significance behind this date, but I also get the impression people are using the hype as a magnet for promoting hogwash. Your story about your mother having a direct line to god(s), ascended beings, arranging her hands in an esoteric manner; for many on this thread they consider it believable & credible.

Sorry but telling us you're a biochemist & providing sketches of the so-called entities doesn't give credence.

That said, I do hope there is growth. For everyone. Rather than a select few ascending, I'd rather the world come to terms with each-other. I'd hope this perversion of corruption & apathy be washed away. Who knows, maybe this date will really turn out to be exceptionally significant..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have an open mind to most theories and ideas. I have a number of them that come naturally to me, and as crazy as some of mine sound I would be a hypocrite not to give this any value. I tried meditation after reading this post, hoping with the possibility of T.E.O.T.W. breathing down our necks I expected more results. Not to say that I expected a sure response. Last night I attempted to communicate with my late mother. this was the first time since her passing I have done so. I assumed because the bond we shared as her first born son combined with her strong Indian connection to earth and doomsday around the corner that she would respond to my calling. This too ended with uncertain results. the machines and programs I used to record sound picked up strange sounds in the forms of responses to some of my questions. The grade of my equipment would not let me enhance the sound in the way I needed to in order to verify the possibility of something more then stray sounds in the quiet room. My curiosity has driven my thought process beyond what I believe to be healthy thinking. I want the 21st to be something of biblical proportions. I have informed some of my closes friends that I will be pissed and forever scared if nothing happens. All of my chips are on a cleansing of this earth. I dont feel I can take any more of the b.s. that the structure of man has become. Their are so many questions with little to no answers. Even the U.S. government has now publicly admitted that nothing will happen on the 21st. As if they could tell or as if they would really tell us if something were to happen. Who really believes what they say anyway? My education and background is even distorted when my mind gets to thinking to much. I question everything and trust nothing. I feel like the tin hat guy holding up a sign. I can not help the feelings that have taken over my senses for the last year or two. I have been very calm and at peace with everything except the current way humans are living. I have faced death more that 2 or 3 times now and was welcoming it each time. Last year I was stabbed in the heart and lung and I denied any help for what seemed like 8 minutes, then I realized that if I died then I would not get a chance to see whats going to happen on Dec 21st 2012. I then went to the hospital. So something better happen if I turned down death for this. I am looking forward to hearing more from your post. I don't recall seeing you in the past on here, so welcome to the ATS's insane box of logic, deception, truth and lies.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Really? Because I found that my new form of "spirituality" actually pleases my science brain. Much of this makes sense in my mind and also resonates in my heart.

It's like I tell others, modern quantum physics is just starting to catch up to what the Buddhists have known for thousands of years. That our minds manifest our reality; that our karma affects the reincarnation of our soul; and that everything is connected, from the smallest particle of particles, to the universal cosmos and they are all similar representations of each other.

Fantastic thread! Have been seeing a lot of these lately (2012 threads that satisfy my left and right brain and my heart and gut) and I hope I am not let down.

Who am I kidding? Of course I will not be let down because this is all my own holographic simulation manifesting in my brain!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
So what your telling me is if we didn't grow up religious and believed in God, we are screwed?

No, he is telling you that if you grew up religious and closed-minded you are screwed. He is talking about the universal God that represents truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I can attest to the fact that what he is talking about seems likely. His #1 rule is absolutely correct. A lot of us are driven by delusions - in other words, what we believe does not match our reality.

I slowly evolved into a state over the past 4 years where I have become completely aware of my surroundings and able to ascertain my current situation. When you gain this ability, the flow of time will stop, and you will only exist in the moment. You will easily know what is going on around you. That is how you tell that your delusions are gone.

I'm serious about this. Unfortunately, I lost the ability to do this recently, so I think I'm headed back into the lower density.I have no idea why, but apparently, I'm bringing my knowledge with me.

edit on 6-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79

[[snipped]]

While I also think the OP's story is nothing more than a figment of his or his mothers imagination, I do feel that you are being rather crass.

There is absolutely no need to go as far as you do, if disagreeing with someone.

The OP claims he is a scientist too, yet it does not seem that he requires much in the sense of evidence or proof. Sure, his mom told him all this, but is that really enough to base such serious information on. I would have thought he would dig deeper, looking for more.

vvv
edit on 6-12-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one cometh to the Father but by me." Jesus
Yes, you can toss all the books, even the Bible, but the word of God, the real word and the real God, will still stand forever. There is only one way to God, and that's through the now living, eternal spirit of Jesus Christ, the one and only Gatekeeper to Heaven and the throne of God the Father.

Period.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

When my cousin released his book, I doubted him in the same way but still read it... after hearing that this woman has received the same messages in the same manner, I do believe this may be something to pay attention to.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmstar
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

When my cousin released his book, I doubted him in the same way but still read it... after hearing that this woman has received the same messages in the same manner, I do believe this may be something to pay attention to.

Fair enough. I read the whole OP and found it interesting, yet, I still do not believe it. It is a good read though.

Do you not think it might be possible that your cousin, and the op's mom, might have been influenced by the same things, thus are experiencing the same type of "relevations"?

vvv

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I know of people who have experienced simular to what your mum has been through. To say it was the exact same would be a lie,as each persons experiance is unique.
Did these beings mention "Star seeds" ? .. (curious to know)
I myself meditate,and admit i havn't for a while now.
I would be interested to know,if your mum released the Kundalini also ..
Don't want to write too much,as i'm new to this site
so a little apprehensive and shy

Lea
x

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cusanus

Period?

Wow, that really must make your statements true. It's not like every devout religious person in all of history has made the same assertions.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Again? One more thread of this nonsense?

Some time ago, there was a comet that flew by and a lot of people committed suicide, because they thought it was Jesus, and they needed to die to ascend.

Ascend? from where to where ... dont you really think, you need to have a clue about what youre talking about before you ascend.

When you go to church, you are not praying to almighty power in the Universe. You are praying to a collective conscious of the society you live in.

Now, 99.9% of people don't even have this basic, most fundamental understanding of existance ... so where do you think you are going to ascend to.

Do you think ascending, is a function of ignorance ... maybe you looked at the passing in the bible, that said "blessed are the simple in spirit, because theirs is the heavens". This passage has been the talk for decades, its wrongly interpreted ... it should read "Blessed are those who hunger for knowledge, because theirs is ...".

So, even if there was an almighty God in the Universe ... there isn't going to be an ascension, because 99,9% of the populace doesn't have a clue. They don't even comprehend, the elements of this earth ... and they go to vote, and vote Obama or George Bush. They vote for more death, and more destruction. They vote for an even worse economy, now how enlightened is that.

And then the final chapter ... what would an almighty, good element in the Universe, want with a bunch of selfish jerks ... who want to leave all the others behind, so they can have nirvana all for themselves.

Absolutely nothing.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join