It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Well, if the poster doesn't know my account on here, or doesn't know how to embed vids, most likely it will be posted on my youtube page under ewok_boba.

So you did lie to me...
And I have never used this name for any other website.....It was you.
I just wonder what else you have lied about.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Well, if the poster doesn't know my account on here, or doesn't know how to embed vids, most likely it will be posted on my youtube page under ewok_boba.

So you did lie to me...
And I have never used this name for any other website.....It was you.
I just wonder what else you have lied about.

yeah this pinche boy monkey guy use to have a stupid planet of the apes avatar.
I was going to U2U you a while back and talk mad smack about something you quoted me on... But then decided that by looking at your avatar, you were too immature to comprehend the argument that I was going to present. So eff it.
Adeus homeboy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think the point of having some insense burning would be a good way to detect any camera funny business. I was going to suggest making sure you have a camera view of out side so any changing sun patterns could be recognized, but insense is a better idea. Hard to fake a break in the little stream of smoke they produce.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gman1972

I appreciate you elaborating on that. Just as an FYI, It will be happening close to midnight, so there will be no sun. Only one lamp will be on and it will be in the back of the room next to the cameras. I'm thinking maybe I should keep the lamp off though, but let's assume there will be no significant flashes during the event, and we(or just my mother) simply vanish... the cameras wouldn't be able to capture it due to the lack of light.

I will definitely use incense or, perhaps some candles in front of the camera so that there's no accusations of camera fowl play. Thanks.

Also, all windows will be shut, so there is no disturbance of the candle flames.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by gman1972

I appreciate you elaborating on that. Just as an FYI, It will be happening close to midnight, so there will be no sun. Only one lamp will be on and it will be in the back of the room next to the cameras. I'm thinking maybe I should keep the lamp off though, but let's assume there will be no significant flashes during the event, and we(or just my mother) simply vanish... the cameras wouldn't be able to capture it due to the lack of light.

I will definitely use incense or, perhaps some candles in front of the camera so that there's no accusations of camera fowl play. Thanks.

Also, all windows will be shut, so there is no disturbance of the candle flames.

I like the video idea but also if i'm not mistaken you said that this event will be noticaible world wide due to 1 million people disappearing. So we will have 100% conformation that this event happened, correct?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Changed his story and gave it til 2032...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Changed his story and gave it til 2032...

Ohh really so how many people are going to just disappear on the 21st? Something smells fishy
edit on 17-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Its peculiar that you mentioned cleaning the house Ewok. I've had a desire to get my house completely spotless, too. It isn't something I'm known to do so I am not sure where the idea came from, but now I may be getting a clue.

Ewok, ever read or seen the video about Dolores Cannon's "Three Wave" explanation? Maybe your family is "wave 1"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Have you quit your job yet?
And, how far are you in those 10 steps?
...is the completion of each one of them a necessity?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I will say that it depends on where you live. What you are saying will hold true, should you live someplace where the news sources follow unusual patterns like this, the population is dense enough, you have access to multiple news sources, in addition to other variables. The more of these you have, the greater your awareness of the going-ons relating to this. Again, tens of thousands of people vanish annually, to a variety of cases, accidents, getting lost, human traffickers/prostitution rings, war, etc. I will guess however, that there will be a good number of noticeable disappearances which will all have happened at the exact moment. This pattern, if identified, will be a very big deal. I would guess at first, a few news sources will report unusual disappearances reported among a few residences across the U.S, but then that number will begin to escalate to over 10,000 cases. Before the day is done, new reports will claim 100,000 people have been reported to have gone missing on the same day. Then Reports will begin surging in worldwide, 30,000 from China, 50,000 from Algeria. The numbers will rise exponentially, until it hits world news sources like BBC and RT. But again I'm just guessing. The reports will of course, all come from concerned family and friends I would suspect.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It's not fishy, you just haven't read my posts. I'm not going to keep repeating everything. Click the arrow below my name, then click on "posts in thread". Then read them.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

No I haven't, actually. Can you, in the interest of time, just explain what she was talking about? I'd really appreciate it. I'm at work and can't exactly watch movies/interviews.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

I'm not going to quit my job. I'm just going to "vanish from work" so to speak. in response to your other question, one cannot be done without fully realizing the other first. Otherwise, every step you ascend will be incomplete. Think of it this way. Suppose you only learned step one 50% of the way.

So you go to step two:

0.5 x 1 = 0.5

Then step three

0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25

Step four:

0.25 x 0.5 = 0.125

At step 4, only 0.125 (12.5%) of what was necessary, had been learned, because the first step was not fully realized.
I imagine though, that if you ask yourself that question sincerely, you'll already know where you stand on that list.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Starting from step number 10 (of the 10 steps):

An individual realizes that their self is not to be valued as the world-identity, as i will call it (worldly achievements, success, money, prestige, and pride).

As the individual realizes this, is he/she not complete with the 10th step? Also, does that realization, as I described above, elicit the knowing of the "world's games" so that one may proceed to the 9th step?

Edit: In my previous question, what I meant was - is the absolute completion of the 10 steps necessary for ascension; have you achieved them all so that you are able to ascend on the day you've stated?
edit on 17-12-2012 by 1Learner because: Adding a question

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Good question.

Knowing God is not a necessity to Ascension. The development of the soul is necessary for ascension. THat list is greatly summarized, but for example, realizing #10 will lead to the goal of #10 which is the ability to identify the tricks your society plays on the individual in order to inhibit growth and keep him in a perpetual state of dependency. Once that has been identified and realized, you need to escape from that situation in order to progress. It's not like "Oh I get it, ok now #9.....Oh ok, I get #9, now #8...this is easy!" The process is not quick, not easy, and not painless. This is why I truthfully believe it is the hardest path to follow in life.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by fourthmeal

No I haven't, actually. Can you, in the interest of time, just explain what she was talking about? I'd really appreciate it. I'm at work and can't exactly watch movies/interviews.

No problem. The Cliff-notes of it is that this very nice lady, Dolores Cannon (corrected my spelling of her name there), she does past-life regression hypnotherapy and does a darn good job at it apparently. She has pieced together over the course of her many sessions with all walks of life, that there will be 3 waves of ascenders coming up. These are the "Wayshowers", like your mom (I think.)

Basically, she was sent here to do a mission, she agreed to it, she incarnated, grew up, *woke up*, and now is carrying out her mission as helped by her guides you have seen her meet.

Three waves of souls IN to Earth, Three waves of souls OUT. I have no idea where I am but I think I'm an Indigo.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Society can be changed. Or is their something which does not allow for an non-dependent society to develop on this planet?

Do the entities your mother communicates with ever mention a change in the way we humans live in society?

My guess is that yes, this is possible if each 1 of us develops spiritually within society...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've been watching and reading this thread from the beginning and just wanted to thank you for posting. So much of what you've said has resonated with me and I've been having 'dreams' for awhile now, like years. Most of them are just out of reach....but occasionally I'll wake up with a voice so clearly in my thoughts, as if I've been listening to instruction of some sort and woke up. I know I have 'astral traveled' before and dont know if this is related to more of that or what but reading your postings strikes a cord in me. I've also felt the need to sort thru my home recently. I remember clear instruction to rid myself of 'that which no longer serves' and have been doing that. Anyway, wanted to thank you for the thread. Namaste ~ Lu

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join