It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I don't know about books but I know not to waste your time learning other language, maybe one still waste of time, when you will be able to speak any language you want. With books why waste time reading when you can have them read to you. pick the reader you want, man, woman.

In the very near future everyone will own a computer that they have with them at all times, almost like wrist watch, except you won't need a wrist watch, you will only need to ask what time is it and you will know.

Hey Jacygirl is that avatar a picture of you or is it someone else and who is that whom you are standing on their shoulder. OJing

We had the stone age, cooper age, iron age, agricultural age, industrial age, the computer information age, now at last the age of Truth is about to come. They wonder it the coming AI, will be malevolent or benevolent, start off by lying to ones and I'm sure we will find out very quickly.

01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01100010 01111001 01100101

edit on 10-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I would like to know why only about 1 million people. I know there's far more than that who are spiritually developed, prepared, whatever enough. Whybsuch a tiny percentage? I don't believe nor disbelieve that the experience was genuine (not meaning whether you're telling the truth, meaning whether the information conveyed or perceived to have been conveyed is accurate or true), but, I would really like to see a follow-up to this come 12/22. If the numbers are right, odds are only somewhere around 1 person who has ever posted on ATS (1 in 6,000 people, if my calculations are correct) will ascend. Assuming I'm not one of them, I would really find it interesting to hear about the sudden disappearances of people others knew who ascended, and try to pinpoint what it was which made them so special.

I think the general idea is to understand we are all the same and not do to others what you would not want done to you,

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by begoodbees
reply to post by MamaJ

It is spiritual preparedness that has warned me to be physically prepared. God did not tell Noah, hey it's gonna rain so do nothing.

For the record:

God aint telling me to prepare for anything,
So..... Im not going to "physically" prepare for something of which I know not how to prepare for.

My physical health is in good shape, my kids are healthy, and we are all active one way shape or form so I am not worried. Why worry? Its just not me.

If you or others feel the need to prepare for ascension then feel free. I don't mind a bit.

Also, to the OP....

I never said mediation is not a form of prayer. I guess you could say I have my own type of mediation that is personal. It is between me and positive forces who I sometimes call on by name. When I think of mediation I do think of a type of yoga though.... from my perspective anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sometime after Dec 23, but before the New Year, it might be a good idea to visit the Nexus. It could be good for your soul to head into 2013 with a clean conscience. It's a safe place filled with love and forgiveness.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector[/i
U.G. Krishnamurti never reached the final attainment, so he would not have known what enlightenment was.

As for Rajneesh/Osho -- he was one of the worst scumbag fake "gurus" to hit the West. He knew nothing about enlightenment. He really destroyed the people who worshipped him as God Incarnate.

You, Murgatroid, did NOT choose good examples of "Enlightened Spiritual Masters."

If you want to see Yoga as the same thing as Witchcraft and all non-Christian god forms as demons, you are free to do so. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with that depth of ignorance.

Personally, I have nothing against Witchcraft, as long as it's not used badly.

I once bought a few books from Osho to see what was his deal, as he appears to have a large following. I was deeply saddened to realize he's what I usually refer to as a "dark lord", someone with a vast knowledge of the occult who purposefuly misleads people away from the path of light under an esoteric disguise. He is a truly dangerous person as are other supposedly esoteric authors like Brazilian Paulo Coelho.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just got back to this thread and wanted to say thanks for posting the video Ewok, I can't watch it with sound now as I'm working but will when I get home.

Just a few thoughts:

Light workers are needed in order to help with the transition into the new golden age for planet Earth, it doesn't have anything to do with whether one ascends or not, but help is greatly appreciated. Our planet is getting rid of dense vibrations as we prepare to enter the photon belt and that's what the work is all about.

Also there's no reason to be upset for not being among the ascending ones, which by the way (as far as I know) are going to be far more than 1 million. Think of Earth as a huge school where we come to learn love towards our fellow human beings. That's a very difficult task as you've probably noticed, how are we supposed to love those who hurt us? But here's an idea: we can start by not doing onto others that which we do not like done to ourselves. Easier? Maybe not so much, because that means respecting other people's free will. In other words, live and let live, that's a good start. And that includes having respect for other people's ideas and points of view

Now what happens from time to time in schools such as our planet is, the advanced students get moved to advanced classrooms, and the ones who are somwhat behind also get moved to classrooms which are more adequate to their current level of understanding. Make no mistake, EVERYONE will graduate, no exceptions. So relax, keep an open mind and good humor, and don't take yourself too seriously

Peace,
Deny

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777

Just a few thoughts:

Light workers are needed in order to help with the transition into the new golden age for planet Earth, it doesn't have anything to do with whether one ascends or not, but help is greatly appreciated. Our planet is getting rid of dense vibrations as we prepare to enter the photon belt and that's what the work is all about.

Peace,
Deny

Where do you get this guff from? Where is there a universal rule book that tells you this stuff?

You say this with such authority but WHERE is any empirical proof that ANY of your "thoughts" are more than some fantacy?

Don't get me wrong, I reckon you can fantacise(sp?) as much as you like. BUT to "preech" your fantacies(sp?) invites others to get caught up in them (imo)

I see people that espouse their "thoughts" as fact as very dangerous.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
Where do you get this guff from? Where is there a universal rule book that tells you this stuff?

You say this with such authority but WHERE is any empirical proof that ANY of your "thoughts" are more than some fantacy?

Don't get me wrong, I reckon you can fantacise(sp?) as much as you like. BUT to "preech" your fantacies(sp?) invites others to get caught up in them (imo)

I see people that espouse their "thoughts" as fact as very dangerous.

You sound like someone who wants to believe in what I've posted but are afraid to be disappointed.

Anyway everything I've written are indeed facts, **to me**. No proof whatsoever is available, and I do not, by any means, require or expect anyone else to believe me. As far as I'm concerned we're just discussing ideas in a civilized manner, I'll respect your opinion as long as you respect mine - otherwise I'll just put you in my ignore list. Nothing personal, I just don't like wasting time and energy on useless debacles.

Now answering your question, my country (Brazil) is extremely rich in spiritual writers so we have lots and lots of channeled books at our disposal, some better than others. Interestingly enough, many of those books describe those very things I've stated in striking similarity (from different authors who don't know each other). How do I know they're true? I don't. I choose to believe in things based on my intuition, or gut feeling. Maybe this sounds familiar, I've found out a few decades ago that my intuition is one of my most valuable assets, and every time I don't follow it bad things happen. So that's what I use when choosing what to believe regarding subjects for which there is no material proof, that's the best I could come up with and I'll continue to do so. Sooner or later I'll be proven right or wrong, either way it'll be interesting.

Cheers,
Deny

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

No use replting to Deny777, I'm now on his/her ignore list, but it is a shame that he/she can do that but still be able to influence others with authoritative unsubstantiated claims. Hopefully, those who frequent ats are smart enough to discern between what is fact and what is fantasy

END

edit on 11/12/12 by steve1709 because: just figured out why fantacy looked wrong so tried fantasy

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This thread has proved to me one thing...I worry for some people on ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Asking where he got this "guff" from, shows you had no knowledge on the subject matter prior to your involvement in this thread. Nobody is here to educate you, nor shall they. This is a thread to discuss something entirely different. It is in a forum dedicated to stories and experiences, which by definition don't require empirical evidence from anyone other than the OP. Anyone can reference anything they want in order to elaborate on relevant subject matter. I would advise you do your homework before posting if you actually want to be taken seriously.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Says monkeyboy

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by GregJ

Which "wrong entities" are you referring to? How is it so obvious that I can't tell? And how would you know of their intentions, good sir?

If nothing happens to me, I will be back on ATS with the exact same account. I'm not a wussy. I will also admit my wrongful acts of perpetuating such things. That however will probably not happen.

I'm planning on recording the footage of the theoretically last few minutes before and after the event occurs. I've instructed my buddy to upload the footage on youtube under my account. If not there, if you're browsing, look for the disappearance footage with the decor you saw in my previous vid, because it may be under another username/title. Thanks.

admitting your wrongful on ATS when nothing happened is an easy thing to do. No one knows you, but in the meantime you fooled lots of people (not me, I don't buy this, not one word), I bet you are cracking behind your computer every time you post. I do hope at least ATS will give you a life long ban!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Another week, and another one of these threads where the
gullible will throw their stars and flags. I can tell you now, nothing
will happen. I will wake up on the 22nd, as normal, like everyone
else.

Im sick of all this 2012 bs, and i cant wait for the day to come
and go. What i do worry about, are the people who do believe
this rubbish. When nothing happens, will we see suicides people
people put all their faith in this, that something was going to save
us from this hell hole? Will we see people just giving up?

I hope people like the OP will come back on here and say "i was
wrong" but i doubt it very much

Im sure after this date, another one will come along

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Asking where he got this "guff" from, shows you had no knowledge on the subject matter prior to your involvement in this thread. Nobody is here to educate you, nor shall they. This is a thread to discuss something entirely different. It is in a forum dedicated to stories and experiences, which by definition don't require empirical evidence from anyone other than the OP. Anyone can reference anything they want in order to elaborate on relevant subject matter. I would advise you do your homework before posting if you actually want to be taken seriously.

so what have you just said that negates my opinion that guff comments are dangerous?

I place you in the same boat whether you have started this or not, along with deny777, newageman and a host of others.

Your comments, imo, ARE dangerous to those who are gullible enough or immature enough to embrace them.

At best the comments may bring hope for a LIMITED amount of time, but when NOTHING happens, there is, in my opinion, the real potential to promote massive depression leading to self harm or even worse, harm to many others.

I disagree with your comment that "nobody is here to educate", as my original comment to deny777 was prompted by THAT EXACT perception. Whether or not he/she was actually trying to educate is irrelevant, it could be taken as doing so.

And I believe I have as much right to call you on your position as you have to espouse it.

A long way back in this thread I commented directly to YOU regarding the idea that "you don't know if you were chosen" even though in another part of this thread, you mentioned that "those who were chosen were being trained". At that point, I claimed you had caught yourself out, but you conveniently ignored my comment, you imo are a hoaxer sir.

But that is your right. The right to come out with whatever speel you wish. Good luck to you.

But surely, if you are going to do so, you should also be willing to accept that there will be those that do see you as a complete whacko. Regarding homework, you're kidding right? How sanctimonious can you get.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

2012 is real..

Good luck with life knowing how bad and corrupt this earth system is..and having the nerve to defend them.

Humans life isnt in servitude, its in freedom.

Something most people just dont understand yet, they are still stuck in system limbo.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I just hope when we hit 2013 you make a thread telling us all how wrong you were.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ewok, just wanted to share a final thought with you and the few open minded folks who made this thread worth reading and posting in. I have no doubts that the spiritual guides who appear to your mother are the real deal, but I have a feeling they don't always tell us everything. A phrase from Morpheus in the first Matrix movie comes to mind: "she told you exactly what you needed to hear". I am very aware of how important it is to recruit as many light workers as possible in this time of such important planetary change, but I suspect some of us might go through a rough ride in the next few months. Should that happen, I urge you all to remember that you are a soul who has a body, not a body which has a soul. Don't give in to the animal within, remember who you are. Remember who you are.

Peace,
Deny

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

true story.. i do hope that whatever happens or doesn't happen doesn't overload anyone's systems..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The troll has been thoroughly fed.... SATIATED, if you will!

OP is laughing all the way to the meaningless ATS bank, thanks to our gullible readership.

Bravo, dear eccentrics. You will all realize your foolhardiness in short order.

edit on 11-12-2012 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join