It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
!!!!!!Start Quote
Hi gnosticagnostic,
I think your response was well written and the more favorable way inwhich to respond. I did watch the entire video and the woman performing the meditation seemed very delightful and at peace with herself.

I would have to say in all honesty that I am left disappointed with what seems to be the final disposition of this thread. I'll take some responsibility for possibly 'expecting' something much more to be revealed.

Finally, I'll end it with one of my favorites: "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
It's been a pleasure gnostic!!! zzzzzzzz end quote
____________________________________________________________________________________________
!!!!!!!? Me tooo. Rest in peace the un-alive Beatles (and you know who you are).
Gnostic means to know; Agnostic means to be lost in the amusement park looking for the Scrambler or Tilt-A-Whirl not realizing you don't have enough tickets to get on either ride. The being you speak to is a split personality :you cannot be both. Meanwhile....Lets visit the Bumper Cars.

Hi!!!!!!!!! Gnosticagnostic, I think my response (if written to you) re: you would have been, well? probably not so favorable. What is this hellish demand to see "the woman" perform magical feats of delightful interpretations herself expecting something in a final disposition of responsibily, or expecting a reveal hint hint a GOd LikE. personality to sit on your lap after numerous studies of the vids? To the original poster Do you know what the moniker means, simple it means as a gnosticagnostic I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHO OR WHAT I BELIEVE>not only am I on a fence but have no idea why I'm there or which way to jump and How High?? btw "Whats A Fence?"
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
L
L

and so, in the face that ewok's mom so obviously has her isht together
the trolls and trollops unable to unable to find any signs of insanity or anything to ridicule
due to their obvious ignorance of the subject matter they presumed to judge
slither off back under their bridges, where they lie in wait for their next victim.

save one now making preposterous claims of plagiarism and falling back robotically on his mantra:

"nothing will happen"
"nothing will happen"
"nothing will happen" [wipes drool, and slithers off]

thank you ewok baba for the thread and video and not letting the nay-sayers drive you away

not that you need any validation from me [being a fallen magus in the midst of his dark night of the soul and all] but as a practicing occultist for over 25 years i'd say your mom is well along The Path.

to the poster asking about persons with missing limbs, Yes! there is a way where there is a will,
VISUALIZATION.either of the missing limb[s] and proceeding as if they were "real"
or you may visualize a luminous duplicate of yourself stepping out of your physical body performing the exercise and then having it return within your body.

there are also many forms of meditation so many other options are available via insights received during meditation
alas there is no one-size-fits-all method and all require dedication and effort

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

I choose the name gnosticagnostic for a reason.. i know about my path.. i don't know about all other paths. I don't believe my way is the one and only way.. i think that there are many ways to the same goal and that the seed of truth is instilled in each of us to follow the path we need to in order to get where we are supposed to go.. earlier I did mention I believed that i would ascend that I had no idea of the hour, time or day. l have no idea what if anything will happen on the 21st , 22nd, or 23rd.. i don't know what will happen tomorrow and that's the beauty of it.. I don't have to know when. I do wish everyone on the thread much happiness and love and many learning experiences along the way
and thank you all for your friendships and humor you have given me in this thread and even those of you who have seen me post and wished me ill... bless you all

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Ewok, forgive me if I am wrong, I am trying to do the research. Before the strange events happened to you and your mom (sorry if I missed something), did she have previous knowledge of religious and non religious teachings?

I fully believe in all of this. I am just trying to put pieces together for myself and maybe for others. And my thoughts on this is that if she has had previous knowledge, she "may have" reached a pinnacle of understanding. "She could have", Created new neurons in the brain, shifting her consciousness to a new understanding. Again, whether real or not, this is very real to the both of you, and many others.

Because this thread is huge, maybe if you did discuss her knowledge previous, you could explain the part again.

I never posted anything before ATS, so I am not very good at this, but trying.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
!!!!!!Start Quote
Hi gnosticagnostic,
I think your response was well written and the more favorable way inwhich to respond. I did watch the entire video and the woman performing the meditation seemed very delightful and at peace with herself.

I would have to say in all honesty that I am left disappointed with what seems to be the final disposition of this thread. I'll take some responsibility for possibly 'expecting' something much more to be revealed.

Finally, I'll end it with one of my favorites: "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
____________________________________________________________________________________________
!!!!!!!? Me tooo. Rest in peace the un-alive Beatles (and you know who you are).
Gnostic means to know; Agnostic means to be lost in the amusement park looking for the Scrambler or Tilt-A-Whirl not realizing you don't have enough tickets to get on either ride. The being you speak to is a split personality :you cannot be both. Meanwhile....Lets visit the Bumper Cars.

Hi!!!!!!!!! Gnosticagnostic, I think my response (if written to you) re: you would have been, well? probably not so favorable. What is this hellish demand to see "the woman" perform magical feats of delightful interpretations herself expecting something in a final disposition of responsibily, or expecting a reveal hint hint a GOd LikE. personality to sit on your lap after numerous studies of the vids? To the original poster Do you know what the moniker means, simple it means as a gnosticagnostic I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHO OR WHAT I BELIEVE>not only am I on a fence but have no idea why I'm there or which way to jump and How High?? btw "Whats A Fence?"

Hey Vet,
Thanks for your contribution, yes, RIP George and John(33 years ago today he was robbed of his life, what a tragedy" ) Just to help with the "fence" comment, it is a modern day slang phrase indicating that a person has not yet made a 'final' decision on a specific subject matter as of right now. This could change depending on more credible research and knowledge that one gains, Therefore it is totally fine to be in this position of not committing oneself to a final steadfast conclusion until they have completed their journey of learning and finally 'Believing" in somethng and/or Higher Authority. A better and more simpler way to describe the 'fence', still searching, still learning, lots of information, some confusing, not sure the person is fully convinced on one single answer. Totally reasonable and a very logical way for one to follow their own 'personal' journey of living, learning and doing,.

I hope that did not sound preachy, sorry if it came across that way, just trying to help explain some members skepticism.
Warm Regards
edit on 9-12-2012 by ItDepends because: sentence restructure

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2012 by Capillo because: re re-edit, can't figure out private messaging.

Ok, well I have not posted 20 times to message privately, so I am just going to fill in my blank spot. Everyone bare with me. This is off topic and a reply to Ewok, so I will make it more blunt then it was.

I have posted what I am interested in, but since I am new, I am re-editing a million times. Being more careful, now I will say that I am interested in everything, truth, and untruth. I am interested in both.

Forgive me, I will post u2u privately when I get 20 posts, so everyone, kick me now.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

!!!!!!Start Quote
Hi gnosticagnostic,

Hey Vet,
Thanks for your contribution, yes, RIP George and John(33 years ago today he was robbed of his life, what a tragedy" ) Just to help with the "fence" comment, it is a modern day slang phrase indicating that a person has not yet made a 'final' decision on a specific subject matter as of right now. This could change depending on more credible research and knowledge that one gains, Therefore it is totally fine to be in this position of not committing oneself to a final steadfast conclusion until they have completed their journey of learning and finally 'Believing" in somethng and/or something. A better and more simpler way to describe the 'fence', still searching, still learning, lots of information, some confusing, not sure the person is fully convinced on one single answer. Totally reasonable and a very logical way for to follow their own 'personal' journey of living, learning and doing,.

I hope that did not sound preachy, sorry if it came across that way, just trying to help explain some members skepticism.
Warm Regards

Wow, had to retread all of the characters /comments here; (yup and you too have to share my pain) for to the literate I apologise. No help needed regards Fence as I speak fairly good English and have a more than adequate education. You actually have described this unfortunate condition of the wavering inablility to make ones own mind up (decisions,decisions) perfectly. You seem to be a gentle good natured and doe like soul. Not preachy at all kind of a smack down on my good natured always satirical way of looking at the problematic. Thanx for your attention to my detail. I am very familiar with the energy manipulation via hands as I do it and not always when I want to, sort of a torture chamber in fact; as in "REALLY, NOW?"

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Thanks Vet,
I understand what you a talking about the hand manipulations and how it can just come to you -- 'What Now?" LOL

Wishing you all the best including Peace and Love!!! May your travels exceed any possible vision of the Wonderlust of it All!!

Good Luck to You!! Peace and Love!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Capillo

capillo to send a u2u... click on tools( up in the blue tool bar).. go to messages... you will see your inbox... to send a message type in the persons name you want to send to ..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

I choose the name gnosticagnostic for a reason.. i know about my path.. i don't know about all other paths. I don't believe my way is the one and only way.. i think that there are many ways to the same goal and that the seed of truth is instilled in each of us to follow the path we need to in order to get where we are supposed to go.. earlier I did mention I believed that i would ascend that I had no idea of the hour, time or day. l have no idea what if anything will happen on the 21st , 22nd, or 23rd.. i don't know what will happen tomorrow and that's the beauty of it.. I don't have to know when. I do wish everyone on the thread much happiness and love and many learning experiences along the way
and thank you all for your friendships and humor you have given me in this thread and even those of you who have seen me post and wished me ill... bless you all

You are attributing my ascerbic post as to your name to the wrong individual not Itdepends. As to your moniker if I spelled to backwards would it have more meaning? Have you a clue as to where one goes why or how /what mechanism timeline or me screaming Whos In Charge Of This How Dare You F With MY LIFE Hollywood fantasy potencial block buster Movie wherein I'm dumped somewhere in no time no space no backup plan?
Who in their right mind would agree to that kind of uncertainty? Question? again whos in charge and why is the creator not talking? Who in their correct mind would wish anyone ill? Is this not supposed to be a forum for broadcasting information to the Field? It bothers me that some cannot will not play fair or at least have the humility to listen to ideas of the gray area personal.
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: Always good to rewind some thought patterns.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Can we get another video on the 22nd?

I'm just saying.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

You are attributing my ascerbic post as to your name to the wrong individual not Itdepends. As to your moniker if I spelled to backwards would it have more meaning? Have you a clue as to where one goes why or how /what mechanism timeline or me screaming Whos In Charge Of This How Dare You F With MY LIFE Hollywood fantasy potencial block buster Movie wherein I'm dumped somewhere in no time no space no backup plan?
Who in their right mind would agree to that kind of uncertainty? Question? again whos in charge and why is the creator not talking? Who in their correct mind would wish anyone ill? Is this not supposed to be a forum for broadcasting information to the Field? It bothers me that some cannot will not play fair or at least have the humility to listen to ideas of the gray area personal.
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: Always good to rewind some thought patterns.

I think there is a language barrier and I'm not understanding your meaning and maybe your not understanding mine??? People have wished me ill and wanted me banned off this post.. I have tried to do NO harm to anyone just speak my own thoughts. I have listened to everyone's opinions and been very respectful, or tried to be respectful to all. I am not perfect. I am human. If I have offended you in some way.. I am sorry and I'm not sure what exactly your saying with who's the creator and movies and time/space... or what all that is or why your trying to make fun of my name?? I respect your opinion on the matter and hopefully I can understand you better.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think the video was perfectly nice and thr OPs mom seems like an incredibly sweet and lovely lady.
It's rare that someone follows through so kudos to you OP.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Firstly kudos to the OP for actually providing a video, and thanks to his mum too.

However, the content of the video is so far removed from what the OP claimed
that it bears no resmblance. He might as well have posted a video of grass growing
or of Bart Simpson giving Milhouse a wedgie.

Where were the magic hands?

Also how could your mother have managed any meaningful study
of the techniques of over 3000 masters in just 12 years?

6hrs a day x 365 days x 12 years = 26280 hrs meditation total.
26280 divided by 3000 = 8.76 hrs per technique.
That's roughly 1.5 days per technique.

I think your mother should look into doing a world tour to help
instruct all he world's gurus on where they are going wrong and
why it takes many of the them decades of practice for one tehnique.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence as you should know
coming from a 'science' background! You failed BIG TIME.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hooray I did the magic hands and the light beings told me I can go as well hooray

Thank you OP for showing me the light and thank your Mum too

So long suckers I'm going to fly off soon ;D

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Cayce got some valid information at first but then turned out to be completely wrong on all his big predictions for the latter half of the twentieth century.

This happens quite a bit with channelers hence to reference to Tricksters.

Yes & No, I agree & disagree. I do distrust most channeled info.

Some of Cayce’s predictions were off – even during his lifetime. I recall that he had predicted a big earthquake for San Francisco that was supposed to have hit around 1939. That still hasn’t happened.

There has been a lot of discussion as to why Cayce’s vision of what would happen to the US in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000, never happened.

Some of us believe his vision was true, but its unfolding has been delayed. Some believe something happened that shifted the timeline completely. Others believe we have been spared. Personally, I never want to see the “Earth Changes” he saw happen. The word “devastating” doesn’t even begin to cover it.

However, some of his long range predictions have come true. Cayce saw the collapse of Communism in Russia.

He saw that climates would change around the world, that weather would become unusual & unpredictable. Increases in earthquakes & volcanic would herald the Earth Changes. He saw almost all present-day coastal areas flooded.

He saw the shifting of the poles by 11° -- the magnetic pole has already shifted by 10°.

He advised that those who could grow their own food would be in a better position to survive the “Changes.”

He saw Red China eventually become a democracy – will the young see this?

In any case, this post is getting too long. Channeled info is usually “iffy.”

edit on 9-12-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

This is beginning to look not like a hoax, but of a forgery. If your mom has simply researched ascension topics over the internet or books, then great, more power to her. But it seems this story is turning out to be a lie and a mash up of different bits stolen from other people.

You think the fact that her story has similarities to other Ascensionist's stories somehow takes away her credibility? In my opinion it only adds to it. Say what you want about Ewok but he doesn't strike me as the type who would go to such a massive effort with an incredibly detailed story, notebooks AND a video just to gain 150 flags on ATS.

You have long moved on from constructive criticism (after the first 2 posts actually) to being just generally a massive pain in the butt. Here's a suggestion for you - go to you own profile, find the blue drop down and click on 'Posts In Thread'. Now point out a single post where you've added anything of benefit; either from a skeptics point of view or any other.

Why are you here now but just to mock and generally be disruptive. The OP has not anywhere in this thread claimed to be the the enlightened one, so pulling him up on his manners or prior posts really doesn't help your cause whatever that maybe. Every word you type screams 'look at me everybody, sure I'm incapable of actually coming up with a constructive argument but I am funny right guys...'

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkins

6hrs a day x 365 days x 12 years = 26280 hrs meditation total.
26280 divided by 3000 = 8.76 hrs per technique.
That's roughly 1.5 days per technique.

Maybe in the meditative state it's much easier to learn technique. Do you have any experience in this? Since I assume you don't, how can you pretend to know how long it takes to develop a certain technique?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by light_sound

...Firstly there are some 2 Billion souls on this plane that practice meditation as a part of their faith/religion/ teachings [here I talk of all those who practice esoteric meditation, Buddhism, Parts of Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Gnostic Christianity and other forms].

Out of which 500 million have practised daily and have been doing so a lot longer than OPs mother.

Many of these have opened their 3rd Eye and entered the First level within the Astral plane. [If OP is genuine, this is where your mother resides at times of meditation].

This being the case, OPs figure of 1 million is far short of the actual souls which have achieved a status [Astral plane] allowing them to 'Ascend'. It is more like 300 million.

Secondly, Once the 3rd Eye is opened there are many levels which the mind along with the soul will travel. It is an inner journey full of Distractions and Temptations. The Mind will use all its power to drag you back to the Physical level and will use various conduits to achieve this.

I feel your Mother has been in contact with beings within this realm, again if true. Therefore, though being benevolent and may even be ascended masters they have not crossed over the threshold where the mind separates from the soul.

This is only achieved when the journey crosses the third level, the mind is left behind and the Soul is pure conciousness.

I digress....many who practise meditation, as they travel through each of their body centres [chakras], a certain amount of shaking occurs. This includes the hands, legs and upper body. This is normal and subsides as one raises their conciousness.

When entering the 3rd Eye, the body has been detached as you have entered the inner realms. Therefore it is impossible for the hands to be moving, unless controlled by the aforementioned 'masters'.Thus verifying this part of Ops story.

But I must emphasise this can only happen from the first level within the Astral plane, therefore not by beings who are pure conciousness and therefore subject to Entities with nefarious agendas.

Here pray tell is the problem, Do you trust these entities? Any source which takes you further within is the Truth and any source which laments and distracts you towards the physical plane cannot not and should not be trusted.

I believe the OP has an agenda:
1. Perpetuating another good story in line with Hidden Hand and others.
2. A Recruitment Drive - To follow 'teachings' within the promised video.
3. A personal vendetta against humanity due to its inhumanity. Morally this can be good but as OP has stated all will reach the ultimate goal eventually. Everyone has a Path to follow and It may be now or after many incarnations.
4. Its 2012.

OP if this is genuine, please ask your mother to be careful. The journey within is full of pitfalls and one can easily be deceived....

Excellent post, light_sound. (My apologies for shortening your quote.) Paramahansa Yogananda warned his devotees that he would NEVER come thru a medium (or channeler). If anyone claimed to be channeling Yogananda, you could be assured he/she was a fraud.

This is the great problem for those attempting mediumship, they have a much better chance of encountering Lower Astral entities who love pretending to be great beings worthy of worship & obedience. They feed off that energy.

It's highly unlikely genuine "Ascended Masters" are hanging out on the Lower Astral -- they're on a much higher frequency.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join