It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Maybe I missed this.... Help me out here. Who told your mom about light body activation?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The apple did fall far from the tree. I never said it didn't. I'm being childish? Nice one. You haven't read my previous posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You haven't read my posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
60 pages of rubbish.

Seriously, I think it's time to kill this thread. If I were a mod...

edit on 8-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Yeah she is. This thread wasn't made to prove anything. Please see my previous posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Well I guess I have seen enough. Thanks for the interesting story. I wish you and your mom the best of luck.

I do hope you return to this thread after the prophesized date to explain what you know you should explain.

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by bknapple32
...We are asking for the same thing he ridiculed others for. He was rude and laughed at others for not showing proof he demanded.

Well what goes around comes around

Being "rude" is subjective... What is "rude" to one may be "curt" to another, and "simply stating facts" to another.

Did you read the OP in that thread? If you did, you will find that his "take" quite reasonably fit with precisely what he stated in the opening of this thread... Here is the quote, beginning at sentence #3...

Mainly I post to chase away trolls, or people who talk like they know what they're talking about, but don't.

It is a stretch to say he was ridiculing someone for not providing the same things others are demanding (of him) in this thread...and thus - what goes around comes around.

I read that same thread (when it was posted)...and sentimentally had a similar take on that OPs tale, as he (this thread's OP)... I, however, did not voice that opinion, as that is not the way I am wired.

In reading most of your replies herein, and elsewhere, I get the impression that you think your "perspective" is at least a little more elevated than the rest...and that...we...need you...to help us...see straight.
While I welcome positive questions, feedback, and sincere questions - I find no value in repetitive derogatory remarks about someone's character, and attacks on their person, beliefs, family...and/or - story - as seems to be quite acceptable to you and the rest of the chorus that has comprised the bulk of the last 25 or so pages of commentary...
After I have determined (to my own satisfaction) that an OP is perpetrating a hoax, bogus tale, or that I believe they have nothing I care to partake of...I give them no more of my time.
If the OP is found to be a world-class (or trivial-class) hoax...what will you gain from saying "I TOLD YOU SO!"?
If his motivation is perverse, or fraudulent...he will not be one of the more popular contributors on ATS afterward.
As you say -- "What goes around, comes around" ... And if that is the truth - the truth doesn't need you or me to "make it come around".

Thanks for engaging in this discussion.

Im not saying he was wrong in that other thread. In fact I completely agreed with him. But the point remained the same, he demanded evidence and facts to back up a claim. And ridiculed and name called when he wasnt satisfied. I have ignored all his name calling until now. If anything I was more collected than he was. Did I call him an idiot, or a moron, or he lacks thinking skills, ever? No but he said all of those things

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the video

Bless you and your mother.

link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Yeah she is. This thread wasn't made to prove anything. Please see my previous posts.

I just find it odd that there are plenty of light body activation videos on youtube... so this whole 'story' wasnt even original

link   
Much gratitude for the video Ewok.

Other than the point of contention I have about the amount of people Ascending relative to your numbers, I agree in so many other ways and thank you for being so bold.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I have read the posts, and if you will remember, I was one of the first people to ask you to provide a video of your mother's hand movements as proof of what you claimed. Honestly, I was expecting more, but was not disappointed in your mother's gentle personality. I'd love to talk to her sometime.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sooooooo..........can anyone tell me when the video drops?
Forgive me if these questions have already been answered (couldn't quite bear to read through every post) but what was the exact nature of these "spirit guides" that were sketched by the op's mom? I recall some being from different planets and some having human like features. One guy looked as if he had a face within his forehead. Have these beings completed all (forgot how many cycles were mentioned) the steps to complete the ascension process? Seeming that the sketches appear to be somewhat extraterrestrial, did these beings ascend from Earth originally or do they follow the same "soul" principle on their planets of origin? Also, could there potentially be a demise of the new Earth over time due to the same problems ongoing in the present one? One last question....where does Satan/evil influence fit into all of this? Can evil really be escaped via planet switch through ascension?

Once again, sorry if these questions have been answered. It's kinda hard to get all the desired responses when browsing through such a massive thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That is right, he never said he was putting the video on here to prove anything. He was asked by several people to put a video on here showing his mom doing her meditation and true to his word, that is what he did.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
will there be any more vids or text??

tell your mom thanks for taking the time to show us that meditation. namaste

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
Sooooooo..........can anyone tell me when the video drops?
Forgive me if these questions have already been answered (couldn't quite bear to read through every post) but what was the exact nature of these "spirit guides" that were sketched by the op's mom? I recall some being from different planets and some having human like features. One guy looked as if he had a face within his forehead. Have these beings completed all (forgot how many cycles were mentioned) the steps to complete the ascension process? Seeming that the sketches appear to be somewhat extraterrestrial, did these beings ascend from Earth originally or do they follow the same "soul" principle on their planets of origin? Also, could there potentially be a demise of the new Earth over time due to the same problems ongoing in the present one? One last question....where does Satan/evil influence fit into all of this? Can evil really be escaped via planet switch through ascension?

Once again, sorry if these questions have been answered. It's kinda hard to get all the desired responses when browsing through such a massive thread.

Already did.

Just a nice old lady doing what seemed like the macarena, that's about it. The deeper this goes, the less likely of a chance ewok comes back on Dec 23rd. On youtube he promised a video of his mom ascending , the actual event on Dec 22nd.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Edit...I see the video is up.
Disregard the first question in my previous post.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Ewok,
First, thank you for following through with creating the video of your mom performing the special meditation and posting it just as you said you would.

I noticed in the youtube information the following information from you:
Published on Dec 8, 2012
Hello ATS members, and anyone else interested in such matters. My name is Ewok_boba, and I'm a member of Abovetopsecret.com. I recently posted a story of experiences I've had relating to 2012 regarding my mother, and it gained some interest by the community. Consider this video public outreach by my mother as a way of just making herself known, and describing a few things to be aware of regarding preparation for the 21st of December. She has also offered to teach the viewers a meditation to prepare themselves for the future after the 21st has come and gone. it is important that you know, if you are not one of those departing this Earth on this date, that you know, that this is still possible over the course of the next 20 years. You will have time to make this transition between the 21st of this year and until the 21st of 2032. It can be done simply by performing this meditation daily. I stress that if you take this seriously, that you practice this every single night. You must perform this between 7-8pm every night in your OWN time zone. Thank you.

Ewok-Boba

That pretty much speaks for itself. Now, I had posted some earlier questions, could you review and answer them as best as you can or perhaps your mom? I would really appreciate it. This has been a very interesting thread.
Warm regards

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I couldnt help thinking .. hey macarena!!!

Well its obvious this person in the video believes what they are saying.. So in reality its not as funny as I was hoping for. Kinda sad actually. What does a person like this do on Dec 23rd when nothing has happened and we are all here just like Dec 20th, Dec 21st, and Dec 22nd?

She lives in total bliss and peace, just as you see her today.

I know that her higher self is in touch with her...it is beautiful!
edit on 8-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time and making the effort. Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yup, I understand totally with what you have said. "Unfortunately", there have been some very 'extreme' rebuttals on both spectrums which have led to a lower level of discussion on the topic. You, certainly have not been one of these. As stated earlier, I believe you have been a wonderful contributor and have added valuable insight along with some humor spiced in.

Warm regards

Thank you itdepends
that means something to me... you cannot help everyone see the hypocrisy in their own behavior but once in awhile one or two will get it
bless you too

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join