It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

You do realize it is against ATS rules to call peoples names and stuff.

Seconds ago I found it very offensive for you to call, the peoples on the thread names such as you just did.

Thirstly picking on this great thread everyone seems to like and get along, look at the flags, some are just jealous.

We do love ourselves, were trying to ascend hear, ya know.
edit on 8-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: t to d

edit on 8-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: un space our and selves

edit on 8-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: space such as

edit on 8-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: change here to hear

edit on 8-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: fix comma space

edit on 8-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: add s

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

They must be sending those government checks to another address cause my bank account only gets my direct deposit form work. pity. I waited to go to Fiji this winter

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

I'm sorry who is this to? I would like you to point out a post where I have attacked anyone and/or violated T & C. I have been very respectful of people's own beliefs.. if you believe in ascension .. that's awesome.. good for you.. you will notice I have commented on other peoples ascension post with the utmost respect because I believe they are sincere in what they believe. I have never made fun of anyone who is enlightened.. in fact I have several friends who are enlightened and have "contact"... I however do not believe this OP is sincere .. this guy isn't new to ATS and has a history of being the "negative" one on the post... I respect your belief and all but this one is a bad apple and if he does post a video of his mom then.. well.. I'm waiting.. nor do I believe i've said anything negative except the fact I don't believe his post.. I've never been nasty to him or rude in anyway. oh it's not rude to have a sense of humor either..
'
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

In fact the only rude person on this thread would be the OP. He has been doing the name calling and personal attacks... no one else.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Thanks for the info.
And death threats?? Really? Damn!!

Oh well, I still feel that the OP should not be doing what they are doing, setting himself up for a fall, his mom for humiliation and a lot of members up for disappointment.

Oh well, whatever I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
5 minutes until 7.

(little school girl voice)

omg!
omg omg omg omg omg omg oh my light body activated god!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
L
L i find the online psych eval/slanderous claim that the lady is suffering from Schizophrenia/is crazy patently ignorant and particularly malicious. the sheer presumptuousness comes around full circle as those making the claims are seemingly claiming psychic ability or omniscience, good luck getting anyone with a smattering of intelligence to take you seriously.

credibility regarding your ability to make such a diagnosis, is Non-Existent, given your inability to prove it and in some cases spell it.

all you so called debunkers of the spiritual and occult/materialist-nihilists really need a new playbook;
as Schizophrenia is just a veeerrrry oooold generic label [equivalent to Chinese lanterns in the UFO forum]
slapped on troublesome people [to those who feed from the trough of the status quo] depending on the political tides

back in the 60's the definition was changed in order to lock up black civil rights protestors

Is Schizophrenia Really a Black Disease? bigthink.com...

How Schizophrenia Became a "Black Disease" bigthink.com...

the obvious desire of some to not allow OP to post this info, is obvious
to go to the extent of making slanderous and irrational claims regarding the mental health of a person you're only hearing about 2nd hand, has only served to make YOU all look ridiculous and sound like the crazy ones.

this is particularly true of those who seem to fancy themselves either
as agents of the Thought-Police or engaging in Spiritual Warfare "for the lord"

and doing it very poorly i may add.

"There is a principle which cannot fail but keep a man in everlasting ignorance, that principle is contempt prior to investigation" ~ Self-evident Truth

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
who isnt allowing him to post im curious?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

oh remember he said he was recording his mom at 7.. we'll have to wait til they're done recording the information and then upload it.. we may have several more hours to go.. who knows how long the light body activation exercise is?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by bknapple32

oh remember he said he was recording his mom at 7.. we'll have to wait til they're done recording the information and then upload it.. we may have several more hours to go.. who knows how long the light body activation exercise is?

Ah damn, thats right.

Man, I had my wife's spandex gym outfit on and everything. Im ready!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

oh ya that was a couple nights ago...I do hope the guy gets some anger management help er something... this has been an awesome interesting thread..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Reading all of these comments from some people I am reminded of Hamlet...to paraphrase - The "people" doth protest too much, methinks.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by coloradokat

And yes, I have read every single post that has been written since it started.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by coloradokat
reply to post by coloradokat

And yes, I have read every single post that has been written since it started.

Speaking of doth protesting too much..

no one asked.

But since you have read them all, what do you say to the quotes we found from the OP during his time here at ATS

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
who isnt allowing him to post im curious?

Hi bknapple32! Actually, I do not think anyone "isn't allowing" Ewok to post the video. There have been some recent contributors who feel very strongly that 'he should not' post the video of his mom performing the very special meditation.

Apparently a few contributors believe he is setting himself up for ridicule (even though he created this thread) and that many members would be brutal, harsh, negative and down right nasty with their opinion of this soon to be released video.

I believe for the majority of us who have followed this from the beginning, such as myself, are finding this very interesting on a number of levels.

For instance, you have the OP and his subject matter which on the surface is an 'eye-catcher' for those of the curious mind. Then, the multitude of differing, altering, and simply mean-spirited opinions and replies. Intermingled in all of this has been some very fun and jovial banter back and forth while we await the Ops next contribution.

Lastly, from purely an 'observational' perspective, it has been truly amazing to see the divergence of emotion, steadfastness, conviction and informtive contributions of all that have participated.

That's how I see this thread and why I find it interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
To the OP:
Thank you for this, and if you may, thank your mom from me too.
I could go on to write a long post about my own experience, but mainly I just wanted to thank you and your mom.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

fyi, for people just coming around thinking that the posters (not op) are being meanies:

this is my third post on this thread.

in my second post, many pages ago, I very gently suggested that the op shouldn't have used the word "practice", referring to his mother's preparations. I honestly meant no harm.

now, please go back and look at how he railed on me. even got stars for it.

this is all just so weird.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Speaking of doth protesting too much..
no one asked.

But since you have read them all, what do you say to the quotes we found from the OP during his time here at ATS

I have responded numerous times to the allegations of "contradiction"...with not one "taker".
Do you want to take it up?
If so...why don't we start by lifting the cover from "here's a link - my point is proven" to...what was said...
What, in his other posts, contradicts (or - is at odds with) what he has stated in this thread.
I have been specific in my previous responses... If you will, then, perhaps this question can easily be settled.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by kmstar

fyi, for people just coming around thinking that the posters (not op) are being meanies:

this is my third post on this thread.

in my second post, many pages ago, I very gently suggested that the op shouldn't have used the word "practice", referring to his mother's preparations. I honestly meant no harm.

now, please go back and look at how he railed on me. even got stars for it.

At least he still talks to you.

He pretends I'm not here anymore, which makes me sad clown.

I'm here! I'm here!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Honestly, crazy or not, Ewok_Boba story has good psychological value. This makes for a very interesting observation. Whether people are real or not, sometimes their stories have good potential to shows us meaning in peoples everyday lives.

Instead of devaluing the crazyness of it all, maybe value the good insight, so we can discover what is hidden inside the lives of others unknown.

All in all, real or not, I'm all for Abovetopsecret.

new topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join