It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Please OP come back with part two soon and end this childish bickering......!
I have read every post and find the message getting washed out by all kinds of negativity.....
If ascention is due, well let her rip i say......i have been waiting 67 yrs to find out what happens this month!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
reply to post by Screwed

You're assuming we all live in America. What's illegal in the United States isn't illegal everywhere, bucko.

maybe not but its still not permitted on this board..................bucko

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
S & F for a well written and intriguing thread.

One thing I don't agree with you is the people that will be left behind. Remember, this is a collective transition and EVERYONE will ascend to their appropriate dimension. I see ascension as a big party, everyone is invited unless you don't want to go, but it's ok there is an appropriate place for you matching your vibrations. Remember, everything is perfect as is. The story is unfolding, play your part...

OP, can't wait to hear more of what you have to say...and the pics

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
...All of a sudden, my mom's body began to move on its' own, making certain movements...a bend there, a twist of the wrist here, but what I thought was especially interesting were her hand configurations. She would make incredibly complex hand gestures, as if it was some form of sign language developed to teach physics xD I mean it was mind blowingly complex. And not only that, but she was switching between them so fast, that I could not keep up with my own eyes.

Whether I “agree” with you, or not – your story is believable.
This response is to the “quoted” portion (above)…

For a period exceeding two years, I experienced a very similar phenomenon to what you described above.
The preponderance of what resulted from some of the more intense episodes was often a vision (simplified description)…
The “physical movement/s” were not something I could do at will (literally – impossible for me to move those muscles in the way/s they moved…at the speed they moved…etc…)…
I could, though, stop them…
And, at some point, when fear (of what I would see) … or courage (to resist) (:puz
became strong enough – I interrupted a “session”, and have not allowed the “take-over” again, since sometime in 2009.

Looking forward to reading more of what you have to share on this.
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
no no no... you should just watch TV. Don't be God, spiritual, mankind, or universe/universal conscious.... .

And while you're watching, you can see how s#$@tty your show is, because obviously all the other shows that are advertised coming up are so great, thereby being so much greater than what you have on currently. By process of elimination, the show you're currently watching does not even rate.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Apparently your gods or what have you are too weak to fight against these other dark forces destroying our planet? And your mom, you and a select few are going to run and leave us all for dead? Why dont they help more people?
Did your mother ever question them, or just follow them recklessly? I think it is very well within reason that an advanced life-form may have drugged and manipulated her.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Within the Yoga culture many people use such drugs, mainly '___'. You have it in you naturally and many experts say the chemical causes the experience that the OP posted about. So how is it not related? Didn't see anything about killing braincells though.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2012 by BeReasonable because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by BeReasonable because: Double post

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
cant wait to say i told you so in this thread along with the other 100,000 2012 doomsday threads when nothing happens in a few weeks. i just cant wait to see all the backpedaling, people come up with the strangest excuses for why it didnt happen. I would just like to point out that the end of the world/ massive world change has been predicted by tens of thousands of people throughout humanity's history and yet here we still are....everytime somebody makes a new proclomation because ''god'' spoke to them, not becasue they are having a phsycotic epidsode or schizophrenic hullicination.

whats everyone doing for new years?
edit on 5-12-2012 by BeReasonable because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry, I believe there is a higher power and creator, and that your mom talked to this being. But please don't call "it" a "god." Refer to "it" as a higher being or higher power. Using god makes it seem like a religious debate that all the bible thumpers and atheist debaters will want to argue over. Just my opinion. Cool story though

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.
Is it only beyond belief, because you fail to hear from Him? I'm not saying she did. In fact, I know exactly WHAT she was speaking to, be it that the OP is actually telling the truth.
Hi scmoG,

I am curious. What do you believe she was speaking to?

Best,
yesterdaysreality

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I reckon there will be a lot of missing persons reports being made on the 23rd of december.

I want all ATS members to post on here on the 23rd december and tell me how many people that you know just disappeared on the 22nd. it could be a family member a neighbor a co-worker anyone that you know. I`m betting that there won`t be ANY posts on december 23rd reporting the disappearance of anyone.

i`m betting that there won`t be any media reports about mass disappearances either.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Batfink420
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Within the Yoga culture many people use such drugs, mainly '___'. You have it in you naturally and many experts say the chemical causes the experience that the OP posted about. So how is it not related? Didn't see anything about killing braincells though.

oh I wasn't even referring to your thing... and I have no idea what '___' is? Do I even wanna know.. I do know that drugs do interesting things to you.. when I was young they thought i had epilepsy and put me on anti-epileptic medication.. i was really young but I still remember the weird hallucinations to some degree... namaste though i've never tried anything harder than nicotine.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
if 1,000,000 people do ascend, it will still be obviously noticeable around the world. How would people react? How would the media react?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

In addition, they always draw themselves on paper, so that we know exactly what they look like. You wouldn't believe some of their appearances.

Hi Ewok Boba,

I would also like to see some of these drawings of these beings. I had a dream (or at least I think it was a dream) about 5 years ago that haunts me to this day. I saw these strange humanoid looking beings oompa loompa looking. . .LOL. . .seriously, but not orange) administering to me. Talking about and to me telepathically. They knew me, and I got the impression they are the reason I am here on earth. They treated me very clinically, like I was ill and they were helping me to get well and put me back in my body on earth. But before that dream, while still awake, I heard someone call my name as clear as a bell. I looked around the room, it wasn't my spouse's voice either -- a very melodic female voice. I have always thought of my name being called and the dream as being linked.

I find your story interesting and am anxiously awaiting part 2.

Best,
yesterdaysreality

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

This is spot on, if anyone who has as well received telepathic message of any kind could please concur that would be helpful. I have and this is exactly how it works; It is never words but symbols that you yourself know and recognize. It is different for many people because of what database of lived events they have acquired.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

No, those who have already made a choice to leave will.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

God, Creator, it does not matter what you choose to go with at all, even if you choose none.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have no way of "knowing" anything and neither does the OP however......

I find it rather unsetteling that almost NONE of the people on the planet are going to be offered a way out of this hell we were born into.

Not a theory I subscribe to.
I would like to think that we will all have a choice in whether or not we move on to a paradigm of service to others.
To be sure, there will be NO SHORTAGE of people who, because they live their entire lives in a fear based mindset will refuse to allow their bodies to begin resonating at this much higher frequency and will instead choose to remain in their comfort zone.

This idea just makes more sense to me and it is what I hope to be the case.

If not then...well...........I suppose we'll be looking forward to a NWO soon hu?
edit on 5-12-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

What makes you think that the masses are entitled to anything? The masses would rather watch reality television than meditate or read a book; they are spiritually retarded and mentally underdeveloped.

As for the OP, I feel like I've heard this exact thing at least a hundred times since I began reading ATS. Basically god or these spiritual entities swoop down and talk to person X, person X decides it is upon him or herself to bring "the truth" to everyone else. I understand that you think it's crazy and unique, but to a skeptic it's extremely unoriginal and, as usual, unprovable. If your story was unique, I would buy into it, but it seems like every other new-age metaphysical prediction.

I don't doubt that you've been psyched out by these events, that is if you're not spewing fiction, and I don't doubt that your love for your mother has perhaps persuaded you into taking a leap of faith rather than doubting her sanity or honesty. I've had spiritual experiences like the ones you've described here, but nothing so vivid as what your mother supposedly went through. I suppose I can vouch for her to some extent, but this just seems too far-fetched and all at the same time generic to hold any real significance.

You mentioned you have drawings of the entities that contacted your mother, would you mind sharing them?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

Something will happen to a few and all will know what happened. Because it will happen to us all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join