It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

you fessed up and apologized for detailing the thread with this religious crap LAST NIGHT!

why are you still doing it?

I want the news, not the weather.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
so yeah, i may have missed it but i asked it on p 37 or something..

what happens when you ascend? do people who doesnt ascend watch the others magically disappear?

Do they drop dead?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by MamaJ

What do you think the psychological effect on his mother will be when at 12:01 am on 12/22, instead of being ascended she's planted on the couch watching Letterman? What's the next morning around the breakfast table going to be like?

It's not gonna be a sitcom, that's for flipping sure.

Ewok: Hey, mom. Pass the Fruity Pebbles.
*uncomfortable silence*
Ewok: So.....uh.....yeah....
Mom: Shut up, Carl.

I am not his moms keeper. With my family and friends I am busy enough. I can't worry about dudes mom. I can rationalize all I want but at the end of the day... I don't even know her and if she is crazy, what can I do? Notta.

I will remain an observer...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by MamaJ

But when the people who believe in ascension realise that it has not happened that is when it is dangerous.
people lose hope and do something silly.
I have asked the OP if he has thought about this but he was just rude and said he would ignore me, If he was telling the truth and really is an intelligent person he make sure that when nothing happens things are in place to make sure his mum doesn't have a breakdown.
I hope it happens I really do because then we will not have to worry about some guys Mum.
All I know is If a member of my family was shaking and seeing things and claiming she was speaking to out worldly beings I would have made sure it isn't a chemical inbalance in her brain or something worse.
That is why I'm calling BS because the OP is a decent human being and wouldn't let that happen..I hope.

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Welp... the OP said that he will be posting a video of the magic hands tonight along with his mother explaining what is about to transpire.. i'll make my psych eval then.

Exactly.... lets see what all he says and shows us.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
funny how the nothing will happen crowd is so concerned

about "nothing happening"

if nothing will happen there's no need for concern

STOP TREMBLING.

and making crap up
like op's mom trying to kill herself, as i said before, this is an attempt to silence the op and his mom
either by frightening him into having his mom committed or to getting him to stop posting

and mass suicides?
government BS to conveniently explain away any "disappearances" away.

at least the col. is being his usual self [judging by my having seen him around before,and he doesn't always troll]
the rest of you give the impression

of trying to sabotage

SOMETHING,

which is funny, since you're claiming nothing will happen.

it's almost as if this were the online version of "kill the prophet, so that the prophecy will not come to pass"
an ignorant belief that always has always had the opposite result.

so STOP TREMBLING!
after all, "nothing will happen"

edit on 7-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & comment

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

how do you make people believe a lie? you repeat it over and over again

edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

isn't that what you're doing here?

shot yourself in the foot there

Welp... the OP said that he will be posting a video of the magic hands tonight along with his mother explaining what is about to transpire.. i'll make my psych eval then.

dont bother,
as you cannot do a psych eval online

who's peddling falsehoods now?

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by MamaJ

It's observers that watch people get pushed onto subway tracks and do nothing.

Well then, good luck with that.

L
L colonel
i don't see you rushing over to ewoks house to save the day.
edit on 7-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

It's observers that watch people get pushed onto subway tracks and do nothing.

Well then, good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by NarrowGate

you fessed up and apologized for detailing the thread with this religious crap LAST NIGHT!

why are you still doing it?

I want the news, not the weather.

I was applying theology to the thread.

When that got sidetracked with a debate with another poster about irrelevant (to the thread) theology I apologized.

You mistook that for me apologizing for warning the OP that in the past demons have tricked people into killing themselves in similar ways to this. However NOT ONCE did I say I know I am right about this being demons. I offer advice to someone I am worried about (and maybe I have no reason to worry). There might be half-truths in his posts, it might be all true, or all a lie. It might be all true and it might be demons and it might not be.

I am simply trying to remind him that demons have been tricking people this way since the beginning, and if he cares what Jesus has to say about it - Satan appears as the angel of light. He appears benevolent. This is evident throughout the Bible. He does not always appear this way, but can if it furthers his goals *and* God allows it through His permissive will.

Since I have knowledge that many people have killed themselves after contact with demons all through history, I felt the need to tell the OP that if he finds out all of this is in fact causing him and/or his mother to feel suicidal that he should talk to both a shrink AND a knowledgeable priest (make an appointment with an exorcist, demons don't possess people most the time. No most of the time they are looking to get them to kill themselves).

The OP claims to have good intentions, and I do not have solid proof he is lying. He might believe what he is saying. Therefore I will express my concerns when what his mother is going through has caused people to kill themselves all throughout history. If he does find out that this is the case, at least I have provided him with the name of God and the name of God's Church which would be exactly what he needs to be delivered.

OP if you check my posts, I have had good intentions this whole time. When reading my posts you have to see past the stereotypes.

I would also have you know that for all I know this is just a psychological experiment you are conducting for a class or something. In that situation, I would happy to have helped you.

edit: don't get paranoid about being committed OP// your in America right? 1st amendment. Just say it was all a game if you were somehow magically confronted by the crazy-people police.

For clarity - I know I can be wrong. I would not feel comfortable not sharing what I know has happened throughout history and this is verifiable. Maybe that's not what is happening to you.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is what this thread needs:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP, I am very excited to see your video, and hear what else you have to share.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
funny how the nothing will happen crowd is so concerned

about "nothing happening"

if nothing will happen there's no need for concern

STOP TREMBLING.

so STOP TREMBLING!
after all, "nothing will happen"

I was trembling in utter trepidation when I confronted the contradictions from the start. I was trembling more terribly when I said the drawings look like a 4th grader's fun-time storybook.

I didn't start violently trembling until I wrote poetry in honor of my favorite thread this week.

"Nothing will happen", I say, shaking in my boots, scared to death that someone named Ewok_Boba is right about Tikan and Vikash.

Come on, man. Psychology has to make at least a little bit of sense.
edit on 7-12-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I have been following this thread for a while and feel I must congratulate the OP on his integrity. He has been consistent and resolute in his beliefs and to be honest I can't blame him for occasionally becoming frustrated with some of the members who have come across aggressively. I would just like to add that spiritual growth is inevitable for all of us and many of us may become bored with the journey and wish we where at our destination (are we there yet?) but the road has to be traveled and there are no short cuts.

During the process many of us try to intellectualize what our journey is about and we all arrive at our own personal conclusions. Others don't even try to understand the process or even believe that we are eternal souls but that doesn't mean that spiritual growth isn't happening.

From a personal viewpoint I have no problem believing that an ascension is possible. I have a firm belief now that our life is illusory and that we all create our own reality. With that in mind, for me, it is no great stretch to believe that there could be a consciousness shift in some people that will take them into a completely new reality.

Some people have asked, if there was an ascension would it be a physical as well as a spiritual shift. I believe the answer lies in the question 'Do you believe the physical ever existed in the first place'?

For those members who question whether a thread like this is dangerous by giving people false hopes or beliefs, my answer is no, it is never dangerous to open your mind to other possibilities, those new possibilities could be what creates your reality in the future.

edit on 7-12-2012 by kennyb72 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

This type of stuff always fascinates me. It is an extreme viewpoint you must realize. Yes the physical is only a skin for the spiritual world. Furthermore, the flesh is of no avail - only the spirit matters.

My question to you is - if a man pulls a large caliber gun on me then points it at me head and I seriously and fully believe that bullet can not kill me as he is pulling the trigger - do I live? The answer is no, this has been proven repeatedly.
How can you reconcile that with your beliefs?

Extreme viewpoints are one of the biggest struggles humanity has, and it is often completely neglected.

This is in danger of getting off-topic but it does still logically apply to the topic because we are applying it to the topic so I still said it.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Im not picking.... I just want to see people be more open minded and not shun someone else for sharing their life experiences. The Op is sharing what he has experienced and believes will happen soon. So what? If people can't handle it they need a shrink.

Now you see that's where quite a few people disagree......quite a few people think that the OP'er has simply made up this story, you seem like quite an intelligent person, what makes you believe that any of what the OP'er says is true?
From your quote above it seems that you have accepted as fact what he says is the truth.....I admit that I am playing devils advocate to a certain extent.....but if you stick your head above the parapet....expect to get shot at.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by kennyb72

My question to you is - if a man pulls a large caliber gun on me then points it at me head and I seriously and fully believe that bullet can not kill me as he is pulling the trigger - do I live? The answer is no, this has been proven repeatedly.
How can you reconcile that with your beliefs?

How can you say for sure that didn't happen to you yesterday and this morning you woke up with no memory of it. Did it happen or was it an illusion or perhaps a dream.
edit on 7-12-2012 by kennyb72 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Originally posted by Aeneid

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by eNaR

Well then I wouldn't be chosen, and if being the father of my little girl does actually cripple my spiritual progress...I am very proud and very happy to be so crippled. I'm still not convinced on all of this but it is very very interesting. A good read no matter how you slice it. I'm not saying by a long shot I don't believe in the spirit evolving and ascending to higher planes for e the jury is still out on that one. I am still convinced that nothing at all will happen on 12/21. Another thing I am wondering is that they told your mom she had until 11:55 to say her goodbyes and so on...that being the case is this occuring at midnight?

No, my man. I'm sorry if I came off offensive, but I meant no disrespect. Actually many of the challenges and lessons we are here to do is to learn some of man's most important demonstrations of love. One of which involves the raising of children; being a loyal husband, honest and trust-worthy father. Many incarnate to learn of these more challenging obstacles to evolution. It is a challenge, as I'm sure you've known. A joy, but a challenge in its own respect, and I would never tell you that doing this is crippling your growth. On the contrary. See, they also told us that our responsibilities here are also our tests. Challenges to progress and develop ourselves. We have known people who only had 4 life cycles on this planet. We've also met people who had 10.

My point is, that we are tested in all avenues of our lives, it is the accumulation of all of these human experiences, and our responses to them, which determine how quickly we advance to the next stage. If I had to guess, I'd say you're on your path man. But it seems you know that already.

Ah well that's good to know and thank you for addressing that, I understand what you meant by that now. my thanks again. While i am still on the fence about this, I do think ascension is possible and will come but only when people stop thinking they need to rely on some external god to give meaning, light, hope and love ot their life, that these qualities are inherent in us we just need to make the choice and effort to bring them out. There are those who say that this is the great lie, and the great evil...but it's that sort of thinking that is the terrible lie. That belief system uses the lie that you are hopeless and doomed and miserable without some messiah to magically do all those things for you. They make it sound evil and demonize the thought that these things are attainable wthout their god because if people knew they could have happiness, love , fullfillment, spiritual growth, and meaning without their god, then that control system would lose all power and influence and these people would have to face life without their little security blanket in the sky to make it all better. The demon and the lie that darkened and tarnished the human spirit is the one that taught people they are wothless,miserable and doomed without a fantasy being to make them whole, that they lack these precious and wonderful gifts on their own. What a vile, oppressive and destructive lie it has been as well
edit on 7-12-2012 by Aeneid because: missed something

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've read most of OP's post. I've heard some things similar (not a lot really) to what he's been saying from other "enlightened" people over the Internet. I doubt that this is just a coincidence. With that being said, I hope I make the ascension list! lol

Sadly I can not say that I'm very spiritually awake. Not that I'm atheist. But I feel like if I want to ascend come the 21st I have a lot of catching up to do. I just hope meditating for long periods of time till then will help.

From what I heard/read, people that have been "enlightened" heard a voice (God's presumably), and/or also felt an overwhelming love/warmth as well. I'm hoping that I can at least experience that if ascending is not possible for me.

Good luck OP, and to your mom too! I wish I could say I'm coming with you guys but something tells me I'll be a few seconds too late to catch the bus. Maybe I'll be able to catch the next stop! lol

I might be butchering this but, Peace, Love, and Harmony.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eksusha

ya sorry according to the OP if you haven't been contacted yet and know you're going.. then you're not going so I'm not sure what meditation is gonna do for you .. but good luck on you journey may you find a true path.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm on the fence I have to admit I'm a sucker for these ascension/disclosure/doomsday dates.
My spiritual side tells me something is happening I feel lighter and more aware, happier for the last 6 months or so.
My scientific side tells me this is all nonsense and I'm indulging in this fantasy because it gives me something to look forward to.

I feel like i need to pick a side because if the split off does go down i don't want be stuck here.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Eksusha

ya sorry according to the OP if you haven't been contacted yet and know you're going.. then you're not going so I'm not sure what meditation is gonna do for you .. but good luck on you journey may you find a true path.

I don't agree with many things in the op and it is almost selfish to suggest that only 1 out of every 7000 people will ascend. I think it would be more like 1 in 10. People have been slowly waking up and vibrating at higher frequencies. I can tell just by how people were during sandy people seem to care more.
However I think the bad people are getting worse and are committing horrible crimes. This is the split.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

Have you ever tried astral projection, I use to be able to do it a will almost even while wide awake. I taught a lot of people how to do it, funny how that it scared them so bad. Bad enough to make some of them cry like little kid, it is scary stuff.
I don't know what I did but some how I seem to of lock myself out from projections for now.

I can go lucid dream state in instant, walk right into dreams. I use stairs and doors, up down stairs inout of doors always going toward the light, can see better.

I was wondering why the OPs Mother does not AP.

Does anyone know if 3rd part is coming

edit on 7-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join