It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
The OP's story is not hurting anyone. Some may go higher and some may stay. Doesn't sound like the end of the world to me. It doesn't sound like a bunch of fear mongering. It sounds like he is speaking about love and the way he believes we are evolving spiritually.

how do you know the OP story is not hurting anyone
He is contributing to mass hysteria
he is also hurting common sense and critical thinking
two things very important for civilized living

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

HA! IF Nibiru does come into light.... I am going to LMAO thinking about you and will wonder what ya think now.

Don't hold your breath. It's not coming.

And I'm sorry, but this whole "We just don't know, man!" stuff is crap as well. We know enough and have reached a certain level of technology to eliminate certain outcomes. Like, there's no rogue asteroid made of marshmallows heading our way. And if you respond with "But you can't be sure!" then you've got a wee bit too much hippie in you. Sorry.

I know enough to know we don't know a lot about the Universe. We are mere infants. If you don't believe me ask a scientist. I adore reading about Einstein and if one thing rings true it is the story of man, creation, and the Universe is incomplete. The story continues and we have no idea how the journey will go. We CAN influence the outcome though.

This message is of love and trying to treat people better. Its an idea about the soul evolving as we do in school for higher learning. No doom.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner

Originally posted by WanDash
The Helped: Uhhh - why am I in a straight jacket?
The Helper: Because you might do something to yourself...
The Helped: And, how long before I'm out of the straight-jacket?
The Helper: When your insurance runs out...

better than risking another koolaid casualty

For the padded-cell providers - that's for sure!
Really though - I agree with what Mama J said - "can't save the world". You'll be doing good to save yourself.
Do you really think you will change some 'impressionable" mind?
What if you do... ... ...and... ... ...you're wrong?
Maybe you have...
I know I have...and have lived with the consequences ever since.

Anyway - You obviously choose to deal with other people and their beliefs in this manner -- I (more often) do not.
To each his/her own.
Have Fun!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So something like this doesn't bother you?

www.christianpost.com...
edit on 7-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I come here to discuss and discussing is what I'm doing, I don't try push my opinions onto others
if my arguments are correct then they are correct, if not then they are not

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The OP's story is not hurting anyone. Some may go higher and some may stay. Doesn't sound like the end of the world to me. It doesn't sound like a bunch of fear mongering. It sounds like he is speaking about love and the way he believes we are evolving spiritually.

how do you know the OP story is not hurting anyone
He is contributing to mass hysteria
he is also hurting common sense and critical thinking
two things very important for civilized living

Ha!! Come on now.. Mass hysteria? Where?

He is not saying ANYTHING I havent heard a hundred times over. If someone is just catching wind of this message then they have been living under a rock.

Common sense to me is probably not the same as yours..... civilized living is when people accept said differences. Thats common sense to me.

Im not picking.... I just want to see people be more open minded and not shun someone else for sharing their life experiences. The Op is sharing what he has experienced and believes will happen soon. So what? If people can't handle it they need a shrink.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I totally dig ya mama j .. i want some pink floyd at my funeral too...

and to colangus.. it's all good i knew you were talking about the OP ..

There are so many cool conspiracy theories this is just yet another one.. and discussing it along with everyone's opinion is fun , I don't care if you believe in the pope, the buddha, the hare krishna... better to believe in something than fall for anything...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

He isn't hurting me at all. But you and ColAngus ARE!

Now that you know you are hurting someone will you PLEASE stfu?!!!

well I'm not the one saying the world will end soon
why do you protect the OP?
the OP is talking about fantasy and I as well as ColAngus are talking about reality

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDK235
reply to post by NarrowGate

Satan is also just doing his part in this whole equation. He is in fact part of the whole, the yin to jesus' yang. In reality he's probably a real nice guy who happens to have the job of being evil in this given matrix.
edit on 7-12-2012 by BDK235 because: (no reason given)

Oh no Satan quite literally hates all humans and rejects the reign of God. He makes it clear all the time you just have to do some digging - the mainstream media is not going to let you know (he *indirectly* through inspiration runs those "news networks" or "story time for adults" or whatever you want to call it).

But you are correct, he is an important part of the equation that much is obvious. God seems to have made this clear through the Bible and through life - especially the lives of some Saints.

That is why he is allowed to test us, for instance like (possibly, if he is actually serious) the OP. You must discern spirits especially considering the population is for some reason having a lot of exposure to the evil ones lately.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by MamaJ

So something like this doesn't bother you?

www.christianpost.com...
edit on 7-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

It pisses me off.... but this is SOOOOO different. Harold Campings judgement day is a far cry from ascension.

The Op stated SOME will go to a higher plane and others will not. It may be noticed.... it may not.

He stated it depends on your souls evolved status at the time.

The OP never said the end of the world is coming and he never spoke of heaven and hell.

He never said the people who ascend are any better than another. He believes they who are going higher are meant to at this time.... we will all eventually do so anyway.... its a matter of evolving. No doom.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ha!! Come on now.. Mass hysteria? Where?

He is not saying ANYTHING I havent heard a hundred times over. If someone is just catching wind of this message then they have been living under a rock.

Common sense to me is probably not the same as yours..... civilized living is when people accept said differences. Thats common sense to me.

Im not picking.... I just want to see people be more open minded and not shun someone else for sharing their life experiences. The Op is sharing what he has experienced and believes will happen soon. So what? If people can't handle it they need a shrink.

are you saying that the 2012 end of the world hysteria is not a mass hysteria?
movies, books, seminars, threads it's all over
how does a MEME spread? people repeat it over and over again
how do you make people believe a lie? you repeat it over and over again

edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What do you think the psychological effect on his mother will be when at 12:01 am on 12/22, instead of being ascended she's planted on the couch watching Letterman? What's the next morning around the breakfast table going to be like?

It's not gonna be a sitcom, that's for flipping sure.

Ewok: Hey, mom. Pass the Fruity Pebbles.
*uncomfortable silence*
Ewok: So.....uh.....yeah....
Mom: Shut up, Carl.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

But when the people who believe in ascension realise that it has not happened that is when it is dangerous.
people lose hope and do something silly.
I have asked the OP if he has thought about this but he was just rude and said he would ignore me, If he was telling the truth and really is an intelligent person he make sure that when nothing happens things are in place to make sure his mum doesn't have a breakdown.
I hope it happens I really do because then we will not have to worry about some guys Mum.
All I know is If a member of my family was shaking and seeing things and claiming she was speaking to out worldly beings I would have made sure it isn't a chemical inbalance in her brain or something worse.
That is why I'm calling BS because the OP is a decent human being and wouldn't let that happen..I hope.

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would like to point out that other members like boymonkey clearly showed concern and said that OP's mom could be in danger and in need of professional help
the OP took it as an insult like many other "believers"

edit:
never mind, boymonkey clarified before me
edit on 7-12-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The Op stated SOME will go to a higher plane and others will not. It may be noticed.... it may not.

So, is this going to be the out on Dec. 22? Something happened but no one noticed? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Personally, I do not believe God speaks to anyone, if and when he does, it is through Angels or the like.
As for the age of books being over. I disagree, specifically with the Bible. Take one verse I remember...all scripture is God Breathed and a second is the Bible is not to be altered in any way.
On that premise alone, I disagree with some of what the OP has stated.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I come here to discuss and discussing is what I'm doing, I don't try push my opinions onto others
if my arguments are correct then they are correct, if not then they are not

Cool!
Me too!
I don't put my arguments out there, like you do, though. (Doesn't mean I know you're wrong - just means that the manner in which you do it, has been unappealing, to me -- if that seems slightful... no slight is intended.
)
Call it cowardice - or call it etiquette - or call it what you will.
If, though, I count that someone is bashing someone-else with a flawed premise (the premise of the bashing is flawed), it is difficult not respond and see if I am missing something (in which case, I will probably apologize), or if they (the basher) is missing something (in which case, I would hope that they will reconsider their "bash").
I have not defended the OPs story or conclusions. I have offered insight into some of my own experience/s that (to me) confirm some of his story... But, having had such an experience, myself, and coming out the other side with an entirely different "take" on the character, source and "meaning" does not make me want to stand on a hill-top and tell the whole world that he/she is spewing garbage. (I can easily see how they would perceive it all in the way he has presented.)
My conclusion/s on what happened...could be wrong.
Their conclusion/s...could be wrong
As you said - "who knows?"
I would like to give the OP a fair opportunity to conclude his tale...and then see if there is something more (in it) that I find valuable.
Wish you the best!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by MamaJ

But when the people who believe in ascension realise that it has not happened that is when it is dangerous.
people lose hope and do something silly.
I have asked the OP if he has thought about this but he was just rude and said he would ignore me, If he was telling the truth and really is an intelligent person he make sure that when nothing happens things are in place to make sure his mum doesn't have a breakdown.
I hope it happens I really do because then we will not have to worry about some guys Mum.
All I know is If a member of my family was shaking and seeing things and claiming she was speaking to out worldly beings I would have made sure it isn't a chemical inbalance in her brain or something worse.
That is why I'm calling BS because the OP is a decent human being and wouldn't let that happen..I hope.

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Welp... the OP said that he will be posting a video of the magic hands tonight along with his mother explaining what is about to transpire.. i'll make my psych eval then.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join